Language: Chinese
Nationality: Chinese
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 5/5
Price: 350RM + 100RM tip
WIR: Yes

I was in the Berjaya Times Square area and decided to visit Bond Spa (formerly Saboon). Let me tell you, walking there is kind of confusing and Google Maps isn't very helpful with regard to how to navigate the streets there. It's a pretty high traffic area and even crossing the streets is a bit annoying. Luckily, there's a good Youtube video showing you how to walk there by going through the mall (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qegvCkQUaN0). I recommend getting there by car, which should be much easier.

The exterior of the building itself is pretty run down, and when you get in the apartment complex lobby (which is basically what this building is, you'll walk past a receptionist and take the elevator to the third floor, mingling with locals all the while). The interior is actually not too bad, and much better than it looks on the outside, with full spa type services that I did not use (no time for that!). Upon arrival, I was told to wait in the lounge while they prepared the lineup. The wait was a bit (10-15 minutes) but then a captain came by and led me to the elevators again where I was presented with a lineup of about 10 girls in a narrow hallway, and was quoted a price in the 200RM range. None of the girls wore numbers so it's tough to recommend a particular girl for repeat visits since they also do rotate in and out frequently. At this point I asked the captain which girls performed their dragon service, and he promptly waived the girls away and took me again to the elevator and up another few floors. At this point, I was shown two girls who performed dragon service, and of the two, the older was much more friendly and made direct eye contact so I chose her. This was a great choice. These girls didn't have numbers either. I was quoted a price around 350RM, paid the captain, and was whisked away to a room on the same floor (thankfully no more elevator).

The room was larger than most, with a separate bathroom area, although the furnishings were a bit dated. It appeared to be located directly above some karaoke/club floor since the room was lightly vibrating the whole time due to whatever was going on downstairs and you could clearly hear the bass. My girl gave me a thorough cleaning in the shower area, going over several areas twice, and led me to the bedroom where a large bed was waiting for dragon service. Here, she performed an above average dragon service. I got the full treatment, from a catbath to whatever that warm water mouth thing is they do to a fire and ice bj with plenty of rimming in between. I wasn't too keen on FS on this day, so I actually asked her to repeat her routine again for the finish and she did so obligingly, thus meriting the extra tip. Definitely a hard worker and eager to please! After the action, I showered again and she danced around and gave me a big hug when I gave her the tip and away I went. Leaving the place was as awkward as going in though.

I definitely recommend the dragon service here and my overall impression is better than what I've read online. If only the place were more easily accessible to those of us on foot.

[ Last edited by  flintboy at 14-12-2017 15:11 ]

Recent Ratings
jalootatty   26-12-2017 14:07  Acceptance  +1   
NeverWong   21-12-2017 04:29  Karma  +3   
batman108   15-12-2017 12:27  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
blast77   15-12-2017 10:49  Karma  +6   Thanks
jeffzeke   15-12-2017 09:16  Karma  +8   good work! Thanks for sharing.
hkpunter999   14-12-2017 22:09  Karma  +3   
obe   14-12-2017 18:34  Karma  +8   
Dr.A   14-12-2017 16:19  Karma  +5