Karma 22
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 9-6-2017 14:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Flower Fairy Spa (TST) - First Visit

I was on my way over to Sunny Island Spa but I had read a couple posts regarding this new spa so I thought I would check it out.  Flower Fairy Spa (TST) is on Middle
Road, right across the street from the HK Sheraton Hotel and Towers.  It is on the 3rd floor of the Far East Mansion Bldg in Flat 3A.  Wave at the doorman so he will buzz you in and head on up the elevator to the third floor.  There are stairs nearby as well.  The place is nice, but nothing super fancy.  But, I have seen lots that were not as nice.  I had a couple names from the previous reports (YoYo and Bella) but I was early that day and they weren't there.  So, since this was my first visit I decided to just go with it so I headed back with Emily for a 90 minute session.  She was not a stunner but was decently cute and very friendly.  I do not speak Chinese so our first
communication was difficult as I tried to get the particulars about services provided.  I ended up speaking to Charlie, who is Yuki's sister.  They run the place.  Charlie
speaks English pretty well and actually showed up later and was extremely nice and welcoming.  The room Emily took me to was large and clean and had a big wooden
tub and nice shower.  I have to say that Emily provided a very good massage and didn't just go through the motions.  After the regular massage, I felt her breasts on my legs and back. Very nice. She asked me to flip and proceeded with the normal breast rub and cock massage.  Emily's tit's were a very nice size and had a nice softness.  Seems her nipples are a bit sensitive!  That was fun for me...  After the explosion, she finished with another 20 minutes or so of relaxing head, neck and arm massaging.
All in all a nice experience.  I will likely go back next time I am in HK.  Maybe give YoYo or Bella a try.  Although, as I walked out, there were several cute girls sitting in
the lobby.  The 90 minute session was $800.  For $1000 you can go 2 hours.  Seems like most of these girls have their routine dialed into a 90 minute session though.

Recent Ratings
3QOxqK2Liy0t   11-6-2017 22:19  Acceptance  +1   
p0ison   9-6-2017 19:25  Karma  +2   Thanks. Do they offer FS?