Name:  Cici
Nationality & Language: China
Face:  3.5/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $1000 60mins (VIP room)
Repeat:Kama yes, Cici probably not

Got Cici for a recent visit to Kama.  Booked the VIP room.  Damn, this is annoying me.  HKD1k is quite expensive, lets not kid ourselves, but the service in the VIP room is always so much fun.

Anyway, get there and Joy greats me.  Its been a while since I saw her.  Get the Japanese VIP room.  Am asked to shower which Cici gets ready.  After shower Joy comes in to do the bedding.  She bends down and damn, I have missed that arse.  I'm in a bit of a cheeky mood, so I pull her dress up and grope her a bit.  No problem.  I then pull her panties down and play a bit with her LS.  She then gets up and gives my member a stroke.  My hands go up her dress and fondle around with her boobs a bit.

After that little appetiser, Cici walks in.  Solid body, no fat.  She starts off by taking her top off and putting some music and starts grinding with me while I play with her boobs.  They fell great, but are bolt ons.  She then puts me to bed and the dry massage starts.  This is generally fine.  I play around with her a bit.  She then moves on to the oil massage.  Which is again generally fine.  She then moves on to lift my legs onto her thighs (I'm actually not a fan of this).  She's doing all the right moves, but generally don't feel a huge turn on.  

She then oils her boobs up and I get a good feel of those on my back.  She then cleans my back up and proceeds with what I think is supposed to be a catbath, but its not that great.  She also tries to tickle me everywhere.

For the flip and more of her rubbing her body against me, this feels very nice.  I get to eat her out and finger her, she is super wet.  I lie her down and oil her up as well.  She seems to enjoy that and occidentally get my finger up her butt (woops!!).  We carry on playing around and then she lies me down.  She finishes of by giving me a BBJ not deep mind you, just the surface) and I start to cum in her mouth.  She pulls away, resulting in the cum going all over the bed.  She runs to the shower to clean up and proceeds with a quick dry massage on my legs.

She then gives me a shower while she continues to rub against me and I get to play with her tits and LS a bit more.

I did notice she has some scars on her leg and also her legs weren't completely shaven.

Finish off and pay.

Based on the above, should have been a good session and don't get me wrong it was fne, but not great.  Kind of felt she was going through the motions and didn't get a fun feeling like I have with other girls previously.  Don't know, maybe I'm being fussy or just wasn't in the mood that day, but not sure if I would visiit Cici again.   I guess each to their own.

Recent Ratings
personpaul   1-1-2017 21:30  Acceptance  -1   Sounds like a prick - sorry
jimyum   27-12-2016 14:22  Karma  +4