Face:  4/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $1300 90mins
Repeat:Yes

Had a couple of so so massages in TST and Wanchai that whilst they were not failures were not up to to what I was expecting.  Came out happy but feeling something was missing so decided to go back to Kama.  I had been there a few weeks back with Vivi (pretty good time, see other reports) and sent a WeChat message to see who was available.  Was sent 5 photos and Cici really stood out so booked her for VIP 90 mins.

Was there 20mins later and Cici was waiting and boy is she hot.  She has a really tight and sexy body, no fat and gym fit body. She must work out a lot.
I showered alone and she came back to give me the dry massage.  I was a bit surprised she did not get naked immediately but though never mind, I hoped she does later.  The dry massage was pretty good, she is certainly very strong.  After 30 mins she started a nice strong oil massage, again very professional and actually worked the whole body including legs.

It was during the latter stage of the oil massage she started to gently tease me and then, kneeling down between my legs, she lifted my legs on to hers and started a very nice and sexy ass/ball/cock massage including a prostate massage where she cheekily stuck her finger in my ass whilst massaging my balls and cock.

She asked me to flip and then she stripped down and wow, she really is hot and also fully shaved pussy!  She straddled herself over my chest whilst grabbing my cock and then just pushed her pussy into my face so what could I do but DATY for about 15 mins.  She has a great pussy, very wet and very sweet.

We were really getting into this and then she turned around so I could finger her pussy whilst she played with my cock.  She was really wet and she would let me use 1 finger but complained when I tried 2, she is very tight.

To cut a long story short, I came after a lot more playing, sucking kissing etc.  I will not say everything that happened but fair to say YMMV, this is a happy ending HJ massage place so do not want to get anyone into trouble.

After I came she covered me in a towel and finished the leg and head massage for about 15 mins, a great way to relax after the deed.  There was absolutely no rushing, I booked 90 mins and we went over that time before we even went into the shower.

On to the shower where she thoroughly washed me down and then began to be playful again.  We were washing and rubbing each other and LB was getting arouse again. She asked if I wanted round 2 but whilst LB was willing, after 15 mins I just could not cum so gave her a last hug and dried off.
Paid the $1300 and left very happy, very relaxed and with some great memories. Will go back and see her ASAP.  Excellent service from a very hot girl in a very nice room and no rushing.  It may seem expensive but I think it is worth it.
Wonder what 4 hands with her and Demi would be like?  Have to try that if I will Mark6

Recent Ratings
sb013lina   22-12-2016 18:44  Karma  +1   
sam_smith   22-12-2016 16:39  Acceptance  +1   
zebra   22-12-2016 16:24  Karma  +3   Kama has raised the bar so much lately
scufferhk   22-12-2016 15:00  Karma  +4   Excellent
pinco   22-12-2016 14:45  Acceptance  +1   Raising the bar!!! Should try her
wanchaiguy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 9464
Digest Posts 0
Credits 411
Posts 121
Karma 407
Acceptance 77
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 22-12-2016 17:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kama raising the bar?  Well they certainly raised my bar !     haha, couldn't resist