Date & Time of Session: 20th December, 2016
Link: N/A
Agent: Serenity Spa - KK
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Mandarin) - limited English
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 5/5  
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 300 for massage, 200 tips (I gave an extra 100) total of $600.
Repeat: Yes!

Been a while for me. Headed over to Serenity Spa yesterday afternoon to see KK! Serenity Spa was very busy. Lots of girls sitting around even though all the rooms were full. I was somewhat lucky since all i had to wait was 5 minutes.

Went into the room with KK who was very bubbly and accommodating. She took very good care of me while I was in her care. Helped me undress and hung my clothes up and asked me to lie down.

KK's massage skills are amazing! She started with a warm-up massage with no oil/towel which felt really good. This lasted about 20 minutes. She then asked if oil was alright (which it always is) and started to methodically massage my back, arms and then legs. She then gave me a short towel massage to help dry off the oil then asked me to flip- Massaged my thighs and then slowly teased her way to LB.

Guys. Her penis/ball massage was really something - She was massaging my shaft and balls for a good 5 minutes and then lay down next to me and started to give me a very sensual HJ. She was lying down next to me fully clothed, but I had easy access to her ass (through her skirt/panties) as well as her tits (through her bra).
Didn't take long for me to cum.

Great experience. Helped me put on my clothes and gave me some water. Went straight home and had a great nights sleep. Definitely worth checking out!
Happy punting!

[ Last edited by  crackerinhk at 21-12-2016 14:50 ]

Recent Ratings
jimyum   22-12-2016 14:05  Karma  +4   
Buford   22-12-2016 12:59  Acceptance  +1   KK is great
bigchief27a   21-12-2016 23:13  Karma  +2   Excellent
Buford
Musky Member

UID 82064
Digest Posts 0
Credits 135
Posts 46
Karma 132
Acceptance 54
Reading Access 20
Registered 5-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 22-12-2016 13:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 crackerinhk's post

KK is deceptively strong. I asked her for a firm massage and she really put some force into it. The manager recommended her to me as one of the girls with the best technique, so I was pleasantly surprised to see that she was young and pretty too. Personally I'd rate her face higher than 3, mostly because she has that sassy look that always makes me want to .

Recent Ratings
crackerinhk   22-12-2016 15:25  Acceptance  +1