Registered 25-11-2007
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 12-12-2016 22:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reiki - YoYo

Date & Time of Session:  Last week, can't remember
Name:  YoYo
Link: http://go141.com/en/A45390-Centr ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Nationality & Language: Chinese. Little English
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5, but tits, 5/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length:  700 one hour
Repeat: Probably

Well we know the new Reiki is now opened.

Location is just off LKF near Rat Alley.

Went last week to check it out.  Brand new, they confirmed they had taken over an old hotel.  Coco and Heidi seem to be running the new place.  Annie (old Reiki boss) is no longer involved.

Lady who opened the door, I didn't recognise.  She looked like a normal plain lady, not sure if she worked as a massage girl or not though.  Was ushered into one of the rooms.  Was asked to take a shower.  As its a hotel room have both toilet and shower.  Asked which girl I wanted and based on photos Coco had sent me earlier, asked for YoYo.

YoYo walks in and first thing I notice, she's got huge tits!!  boner already.

Starts of with dry massage, which is a bit weak sauce, but soon enough I'm playing around with her and she gets the hint.  Flip over and straight away get her to take her clothes off.  Everything but panties come off.  Rest of the time I'm playing around with those huge tits of hers, can't get enough of them.  Try to play with LS, but she's not to keen.  A bit of stroking to get her wet, but no insertion.  But hey, more interested in those tits.  Get some oil on them and rub them around.  Finish off by getting a titty wank.

Apart from her tits, YoYo has a great arse and quite a cute face.  She has a tiny bit of a belly, but overall I think she's in decent shape.

Would have been good if she would have gone a bit futher, esp if I could have had more fun with her LS, but with the tit fest I had I really can't complain.

After the finish off, I shower and then she gives me quite a nice head massage to end the session off.  I give her 700 (on the basis that this what I'm lead to believe from Coco I should pay, inclusive of tips) however YoYo looks as though she is expecting more.  Based on my previous messages with Coco, I'm sticking to 700.

As I'm getting changed Heidi walks in and says hi.  I give her a bit of a grope and go on my merry way.

Repeat, for sure!!  Lets see what other girls this place has in store.

Recent Ratings
fiveforks   24-12-2016 12:26  Acceptance  +1