Acceptance 17
Reading Access 0
Registered 31-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 7-4-2007 16:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
NEWBIE INFORMATION NEEDED

Hi Guys,

I am going to HK for the first time and will be staying in Tsim Sha Tsui area, near the harbour.

I hope to slip away from my colleagues one night and get lucky.... but I need help

* What is included in the rates for whole package? One hour, one orgasm?

* How does hotel reservation work? The lady makes arrangements in some cheapo hotel? I don't want to do it in my hotel.

* How long do you guys plan ahead? Is calling the girl 30 minutes beforehand workable?

* Some addresses are very common like 10-12, Observatory Road. Are these appartments or one hour hotels? How do you get in?

Thanks a lot guys and I will share my experiences with you if it was succesful.

Crosby
gwailoster
Musky Member

UID 952
Digest Posts 0
Credits 111
Posts 93
Karma 111
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 20
Registered 7-4-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 7-4-2007 17:33  Profile P.M. 
Hi Crosby.

For the whole package, it usually includes up to 45 mins, make love session.  Literally once you cum its game over.  The whole package differs with different girls.  Most only do covered blowjob and fucking for a first time, maybe a bad massage too.

As for Hotel reservation.  Phone the number, the mamasan or papasan will give you a time and directions to a hotel of their choice.  The price quoted includes the hotel room.  Usually same as above but the young ones are quite often dead fish and some won't give BJ.  Many of the pics are highly edited using photoshop, so do not expect the girls to look same as photo, although some do.  I've had some who actually look better than the photo.  For hotel reservation try calling early, like 12pm.  Otherwise she will quite likely be busy the rest of the day.  Observatory road etc, just walk in, head to which ever floor and room, there will be a sign in both Chinese and English saying either please wait, or welcome.

Hope that helps.

Happy hunting.

hmmmm... tasty
crosby3
Banned

UID 851
Digest Posts 0
Credits 127
Posts 95
Karma 126
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 0
Registered 31-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2007 01:36  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the info!!
hotdog
Carnal Conqueror

UID 454
Digest Posts 0
Credits 318
Posts 171
Karma 317
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2007 17:43  Profile P.M. 
Yo Crosby,

From experience, definitely don't trust the photos and have a nice list of 10 girls you like and call down the list, even at 12pm, sometimes you can't reach them or book them.