Karma 156
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 20
Registered 6-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 22-3-2007 21:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bait and Switch

Earlier this week, I went to two place, and both did not have the girl that was advertised.  In their place was and old, ugly mamasan-types.  I declined the first, but I was getting too horny so I hit up the second one.  While fucking her, her cell phone keeps ringing every few minutes.  I found out she was also a real mamasan!!  She was probably filling in for one of her girls or something.  Customers were calling her to have her other girls (in another house) buzz them in.  It was quite distracting.  This brings up another issue, did any of you experience your girls picking up their damn phones in the middle of the session?  I tried to fuck her harder to get her off the phone, but it only made her squeal lounder on the phone!!
cheesehead
Nookie Newbie

UID 509
Digest Posts 0
Credits 92
Posts 73
Karma 92
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 22-3-2007 22:52  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 fatcat's post

Actually, that happened to me once about a year ago with a woman that I saw in Sheung Wan.  She doesn't seem to be there anymore.  Anyway, I was in the middle of screwing her missionary style when her phone went off.  To my surprise, she picked up the phone and started talking while I kept fucking her pussy.  My Chinese isn't very good but from what I could tell, it sounded like she was talking to her banker from HSBC.  She seemed to be discussing the terms of a mortgage that she was applying for.  I don't know but as I listened and kept screwing her, I wanted to see if I could get a rise out of her while she was on the phone.  So I slowed down deliberately letting my cock penetrate her fully and swirled my cock inside her pussy a little.  That got her attention!  But in mid conversation, she pushed me off of her and got me to lie on my back.  She went to a hand job at that point but kept right on talking on the phone.  I was impressed by her dexterity without missing a beat on the phone conversation.  I wonder though if her banker realized what was going on?  Who knows?  Maybe he got turned on by it and approved her loan!
elvisstar
Nookie Newbie

UID 308
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6
Posts 6
Karma 6
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-2-2007
Location hongkong
Status Offline
Post at 23-3-2007 23:56  Profile P.M. 
OhOh - you know - that might have been the deal (between her and the Banker). She was probably using a 3G phone and you were actually boardcasting LIVE when she tried to strike the deal. It was a set up - you might have became a MOVIE star.