Face: 1/5
Body:  1/5
Skill: 0/5
Service: 1/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Damage & Session Length: $160 for 1 hour
Repeat: Nope never

Took a trip down to Chicago over a weekend and decided to find someone. Searched up on CityXGuide and found quite a bit. Saw Momoe and asked for pictures. Pictures were great looking so I agreed. No screening at all. Got to hotel lady asks me to go up elevator and stay by it and she'll come get me. First impression of her was horrible. She did not look like her pictures at all. Much older lady with an ok looking face and average body (what you can expect from an older lady). I should of turned back and left. I didn't want to be disrespectful so I gave it a chance. Went to her room and took a shower alone. Received a massage. It was ok. I'll give her a 1 for the massage. She played around with LB. Took a bit for LB to get up. I just wasn't attracted to her. She slapped on a condom and started CBJ. Horrible BJ. Teeth all over. She then got on top for CG and barely moved. Shortly after I got on top and attempt to kiss her. She moved and didn't allow it. Had a hard time trying to keep LB hard to finish. Asked for a handjob but I just couldn't stay hard enough so I took a shower and left. I couldn't even cum. I just was not attracted to her nor was I feeling the situation.

Date & Time of Session: Jan 2020
Name: April
Link: CityXGuide
Nationality & Language: Mandarin & conversational english
Face: 2/5
Body:  2/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Damage & Session Length: $200 for 1 hour
Repeat: Nope

Scheduled another visit with someone before I left Chicago. Messaged April and asked for pictures again. Pictures looked pretty good but of course they were fake. Arrived at hotel and an older lady opens the door. She was a little more attractive than the first one. I figured I could at least do this one. Took a shower together. BBBJ in the shower. Started off good. Got to the bed and she gave me a massage. Massage was good. Now here's the interested part for me. She grabbed a condom spread my asscheeks and started rimming. That was a first for me. TBH it feels weird for me. I've heard many people liking rimming but I personally don't like anything up my ass. I turned over and BBBJ. Slapped on a condom and CG. She at least moved a bit more than the first. Switched to missionary and . I laid down and received a massage again. I tried to kiss her but she didn't like it either. She kept playing with LB and it got up again. BBBJ again and then slapped on a condom and CG, RCG, doggy and missionary and fire again. She then grabs something and wiped herself and then started to wipe me. It started to burn and I was like WHAT THE FUCK.   I looked at what she grabbed to wipe herself and me and it was one of those clorax or similar wipe disinfectants. Took a shower right away and left. Horrible experience in Chicago over that weekend. Never can tell what I get from that website. I don't have any pictures to post because they are obviously fake.

Recent Ratings
Explorer1   5-2-2020 11:28  Karma  +1   
jeffzeke   2-2-2020 14:04  Karma  +8   sorry to hear. you should try SA in Chicago, might get better success.
bohica   2-2-2020 12:50  Karma  +5   Sounds like 'It started to burn' was the highlight...
nyctohkvacation   2-2-2020 11:10  Karma  +5   Sucks
hkpunter999   1-2-2020 20:37  Karma  +4   I hate punting in the US!
kgb2005   1-2-2020 19:07  Karma  +2   Thanks bro
cruisinby   1-2-2020 17:43  Karma  +2   I feel you, bro. Similar to my Indianapolis experience.