Damage: $220 (1hr)
Face: 7/10
Body: 9/10 (petite)
Skill: 5/10.
Service: 7/10.
GFE: 0/10.
Link: https://www.leolist.cc/personals ... ailable_now-6247735
Repeat: maybe

Initially booked Olivia on leolist @ 8pm but she had to cancel my appt.  I was really looking forward to it but she had an emergency so I went back on leolist to find my next punt.  I found the ad (link above) and briefly asked about the service and pricing.  I think she usually charge $250 but she said $220 is good.. (ymmv)  We exchanged a few texts and I asked for her pic to confirm, she declined and just told me to check her in in person.  I actually had a backup plan go to some Spa around the corner if this didnt work out as I'm afraid the pic isnt her.  I arrived at Park Inn and was instructed to go into her room.  She greeted me with a smile and dressed in very casual clothe asked if she is ok.  Looking at the petite body - I said ok   I paid and we started stripping.  I had actually bought my own condoms but she said she is allergic to latex so we had to use hers unsure if it's true but I didnt want to force it so I complied and we used her condom.  She had the SKYN condoms (I guess it's legit cause I know that's non-latex).

She gave me a light HJ and soon I asked her to cap me.  I touched her a bit to make myself hard then I made her ride me CG.  She rode me while looking to the side and after a few minutes I told her to turn around and ride reverse cowgirl.  I think she was more comfortable not looking at her client.  Rode me for a good 5 minutes and i couldn't hold it so I I didnt tell her nor she noticed that I was done.  She went on riding so i believe she was enjoying.  Kept riding for another minute or so and she looked at me asking if I wanted another position.  I told her that I'm good... she didn't have tissue for me so I went to the washroom to clean off.

We chatted a bit and found out that she used to work at a Spa in Etobicoke.  She didnt like it there because the owner is not that great and that it is temporary shut down due to the lockdown.  Chatted a bit more about random stuff and she said she was willing to give me a 2nd go although she said she doesn't usually do it. (true or not - let me know)

Got me started with a CBJ then pounded her doggystyle for 5 min or so.. changed position to missionary and went at her hard and deep. (no moan - eyes closed )  then I noticed her covering her stomach.  I asked her if anything is wrong - she said she finished dinner it moved her stomach too much.  So we changed position to cowgirl again and this time I hugged her hard and pounded her until I finished.

This time she offered me the wet wipe and I cleaned off.  She offered to give me her personal number and I said just to text me.  I got dressed and left with a hug thanking her for the service.

In the car, I got a text from her with her #.  Dont think I will keep in touch but I guess it wasnt bad since she gave me her # right? haha

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Explorer1   16-12-2020 11:05  Karma  +4   Park Inn as in Hwy7 and 404?
Freelancer   15-12-2020 10:44  Karma  +8   Favorable
lefeu   12-12-2020 12:09  Karma  +6   Thanks. Yeah cute ass
nyctohkvacation   11-12-2020 23:56  Karma  +5   Cute ass on her
4ever328   10-12-2020 07:10  Karma  +4   Thanks for sharing. Not bad.
batman108   10-12-2020 04:36  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   9-12-2020 14:27  Karma  +10   thanks for sharing, pics make her look quite sexy.