Link: http://caraangels.com/jade/
Nationality & Language: Korean, English
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 7/10
PSE: 9/10

After my recent experience with Heri, I decided to look for a provider that was more aggressive and my search led me to Jade.  Booking the same day appointment was easy.

I arrived about ten minutes early and the PO sent me the final directions a few minutes ahead of time.  My first impression on the door opening was that Jade is a spinner and that I was going to have a good time as her initial LFK were soft and inviting.  After taking off my shoes, we went over to her side of the apartment and she kept kissing me while starting to take off my clothes like a GFE.  Personally I'd rather take them off myself to save more time for fun in the bed, so I disentangled myself and took them off.  I also used the opportunity to do the paperwork as I like to get it out of the way.  She also quickly took her clothes off and I was happy with what I saw.  Although her body isn't as good as Heri's, she is still an all natural spinner (5'0" may be a little generous) with a few extra pounds that really didn't bother me as I don't like the girls to be all skin and bones.  As I had recently showered, we did a quick blue toast and then went to the bedroom.

We LFK for a few minutes and then I lay down while she proceeded to do a good BBBJ for 5+ minutes.  Although it was good, I asked her to stop and put the cap on for a CG as I wanted to twice and wanted to get the first one going.  We did a few positions but ended up with her on top.  Although she looks a little different, she reminded me a little of Charmane Star with her smile and enthusiasm while going at it.  Between rounds, she cuddled up next to me and we chatted for a while.  The second round took a little longer than the first, but I enjoyed every minute of it.

Jade's definitely on my repeat list for her service and attitude.  She isn't the youngest or the provider with the best body, but she fit what I like in a provider.

Recent Ratings
dndmpndmp   24-4-2023 23:20  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
emm7   4-2-2023 14:05  Karma  +3   
Susanlixxx   25-1-2023 23:58  Karma  +3   Jade is great
hugeness   19-1-2023 05:56  Acceptance  +1   
chuyemr   1-7-2022 14:53  Acceptance  +1   Original
jkfoodftw   22-5-2022 23:30  Karma  +6   Favorable
gm001noxl2   18-5-2022 13:33  Karma  +3   
anabikumi   16-5-2022 13:19  Karma  +3   
sooner1   16-5-2022 03:24  Karma  +3   Excellent