Subject: [USA] [California SF Bay Area] [San Mateo] - Coby - Korean
  This thread has been closed by jkfoodftw at 17-11-2023 10:20. 
wupoer
Lustful Lord

UID 61663
Digest Posts 0
Credits 642
Posts 71
Karma 635
Acceptance 145
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2017 15:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA] [California SF Bay Area] [San Mateo] - Coby - Korean

Date: April, 2017
Name: Coby
Link: http://www.cityvibe.com/sanfranc ... y-san-mateo/1705594
Nationality & Language: Korean with some light English
Agent: SMS text appointment
Services Overview: Mutual shower, BBBJ, FIV, DFK, FS, massage
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3.8/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Price: $220USD/hr
Repeat: Maybe

Her dimensions and photos got my attention.  She has the petite body but not as young in face or body as the photos imply.

At the door, she was wearing a skimpy stripper's like black bikini with glittering sparkly lace.  I liked it and her body was petite.  A bit flat on the ass and not as tone all around -- but better that than being chunky.  Stomach was flat which is a big turn on for me.  It was good start at the door because she was friendly, warm and playful.  I could already tell it wasn't going to be a good session as we entered the bedroom.  We played a bit more and I undressed for the shower.

Usual showering and cleaning and she was up for DFK but I wasn't so much into that lately.  I got a super hard woody in the shower which pleased me and her a lot.  LB was in full rage mode and pointing up at the ceiling and she was giggly happy as she cleaned it.  I could tell she was genuinely happy with it.  I got out of the shower and as a joke, I hung up the heavy towel on my cock and she laughed really hard at the sight of the towel hanging off my stiff knob.     That got my confidence up and I was glad she was liking it because I would be giving her everything I got with it later in the bedroom!  I have to hand it to girls that can be so cheerful upon meeting a complete stranger and it really does help us guys get relaxed and hard at the same time.  We've all been in situations in the opposite where the girl is just not into tired or just unfriendly which makes it harder for us to enjoy the session or get spontaneously hard like that.

Back in the bedroom and I got myself setup on the edge of the bed for the BBBJ.  I like to be on the edge of the bed now as I can get my pervert hands up her crotch for some FOV/FIV like I used to do in the traditional massage parlors.  She got a fairly good BBBJ technique. My hand cupped her pussy hard and pushed the broadside of my finger in and massaged her inner and outer labias as she spit polished my helmet.  She got really excited and moaned hard.  I like this over just a plain BBBJ as I like to be active.  I love everything about a woman's pussy.

I sensed a good time to start the main course and requested mish.  She had a standard kitty -- which is good.  Lots of DFK if I wanted it.  I was stroking good with my cock that was hard from before in the shower and never let up as it reamed her slot vigorously.  I've been having trouble with endurance lately and sensed I would nut too soon only after like 4 minutes.  I almost did and slowed up to let it come back under control.  I pulled out and requested her to flip around.  She actually denied me and wanted me back in.  I guess I was good with it but that causes her to lose a point in my ratings.  I slipped back in easily.  I didn't have much endurance left and felt a good time to blow.  I accelerated a bit and then it slowed down.  I thought I had it under control but nope -- orgasmic sensations came back on strong so I just thrust extra hard and fast for the finish and I   deep.  I was totally spent.  I kissed her softly for the release and pulled out slowly.  I flopped myself on the bed with the afterglow of knowing I had done a man's job.

After cleaning up, she knew what I wanted next as she requested that I flip over.  She gave a decent massage and she got some strong little hands.  She has a good repertoire of massage skills and it included a strong scalp massage which is rare.  I would have liked the massage to keep going but time was running out.  Post shower was fun and playful like the pre-shower.  She still had a cheery mood.  I would recommend her at least once.  As for a repeat, I will put her on the backup list for sure but there are many other K-girls to try out!

[ Last edited by  wupoer at 24-4-2017 23:45 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hugeness   12-2-2023 23:31  Acceptance  +1   
tclaw   9-4-2021 04:12  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
susman   5-11-2020 06:59  Acceptance  +1   
Cspoker50   25-9-2020 01:58  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
jnets23   1-5-2018 01:21  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
laseracronym   29-4-2017 15:03  Karma  +3   
UncleDad   27-4-2017 19:16  Karma  +4   Nice!
jeffzeke   27-4-2017 07:29  Karma  +6   sexy!
Pinkpuffy69   26-4-2017 12:06  Acceptance  +1   Great report
batman108   26-4-2017 11:52  Karma  +5   Awesome and thanks
porkchops   26-4-2017 05:24  Karma  +4   Nice, thanks!
stinkyfeet   25-4-2017 21:49  Karma  +8   More more more
hkpunter999   25-4-2017 19:26  Karma  +5   
cknc31   25-4-2017 16:00  Karma  +2   
Jrek
Buggered Beggar

UID 268867
Digest Posts 0
Credits -5
Posts 18
Karma -6
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 1
Registered 24-9-2020
Location Usa
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2020 12:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Cityvibe

Interesting that these old links don't connect over time

Recent Ratings
Freelancer   24-9-2020 19:42  Karma  -1   Why are you bumping 3 year old threads?