Reading Access 40
Registered 8-10-2022
Location Sydney
Status Offline
Post at 11-2-2024 22:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
bkk and pattaya dumped in big post - two

Day 3 or so...

After Ola i met me beach road friend from last trip for some shopping for her birthday (she's just a really lovely girl). That ended up down at the outlet building near Soi 6. On the walk back i dropped into Risa massage on soi 8 (there are two, the one near second road not beach road end). The famous Nana was there. Yes her boobs are massive. She's a little old and dumpy but if i wanted  hot young thing i wouldn't have been there. Anyway she gives a very good massage and some nice teasing. Then the top comes up and jesus, i was expecting some old lady saggy tits, but nope these were simply fantastic. Very heavy and big, but firm. Anway she gives a good BJ and handjob and tit job ofcourse. I wanted to grab them so is got her to sit on my chest with her (clothed) but in my face while she gave me handjob. Wait im not finished. I then put my hands under her legs to cup her boobs. My god, they were heavy and firm. I i played with them for a good 15minutes. Price was i think 300 for massage and 1000 for the HJ and boobs. I got her line to maybe come to hotel, she seemed to like me. She kinda aluded to doing less HJ now as busy season so no need, so maybe she selective, i dont know...i doubt it 1000 bhat is a lot more that 300bhat of which she probably gets 150. In short if you want boobs, they may be the biggest/best naturals in Pattaya.

Oh at this point i had a headache across my brow. What got rid of it was some sudafed nasal spray (de-congestant), two big nurafens and sleep in dark room for hour or so. Which of those exactly helped im not sure, maybe a combo.

When i awoke i went to;

1) KINK upstairs. My god. recent reviews suggests some old/ugly woman and too bright or loud...nope. of the i'm guessing 50 girls in there 25 were hot, 15 were hot enough and 10 you would fuck as they were less hot but more outrageous. I had no pressure in there, the girls were friendly and just nice. Half the girls are naked doing "Shows" and generally getting sucked or a bottle inserted and whatever else from the customers. I say inbeteen two lovely girls (dancers so not naked) on a stool and took the slow road of talking, flirting a bit, buying a few drinks. Before i left i was kissing one with my hand on her ass which was quite intimate...except that i had my hand on the other girls pussy. And that is KINK. So intimate but so not intimate. Honestly i really liked it. The girls wanted me to bar fine both (1000 BF each and 3000 ST each) but i wanted to explore more. I got one of their Line.Maybe tonight.

2) Windmill old and new - Not as good as KINK, but reasonable fun. In the old Windmill there was one absolute stunner (face on 7/10 but body 10/10). She had fake boobs and a full back tatto, but boobs were perfect, skin was perfect, ass was great and she seemed fun. I will try to meet her while im here.

3) Pin Up Agogo - I had a look at about midnight as im sure it was highly rated. Girls were okay don't get me wrong...but no better than KINK. i assume all best ones taken

4)An observation - On Walking Street you will see one or two absolute stunning girls in their civilian clothes that you will kick yourself for not stopping and talking to. It WILL happen to you, and you WILL remember i told you. I hope to tell you soon that i stopped them.

5) Insomnia, 808, Lucifer, Republic, Mixx - All i remember was Insomnia seems the best for approaching woman. They all have lots of 6.5/10 freelancers and some 7.5s that you would be happy with if chioce wasnt paralysing you. Next time though if a 7 or higher shows interest i am just going to go with it.

6) A TF girl (tatar1995) who is highly rated, said she was at janaat. Indian nightclub on Walking Street. Now this is classi thai girl. despite our messaging being quick, when i write im comming (1min), she then doesnt look at her phone for half an hour. I mean for fucks sake. So queue me standing in there for 20minutes like an iditio. The bar itself is something else, you should have a look for the spectacle. Too busy but just go in and out for a taste of Indian party.

7) I met up with my beack road girl to come home and stay the night. I was happy with sleep but as she hadnt had sex for 3 days she was having non of it. 5minutes of sex later and she was shuddering and having a little fit for 20 seconds as she came. The story there is some freelancers like having sex! Remember that the next time someone suggests they are having a hard life. She did tell me someone asked for 800bhat when she quoted 1500bhat. I mean i love bartering too but that's just disrespectful.

So far today...

1) Finishing shopping with beach road girl. Go home and get https://www.thaifriendly.com/PimPattaya to come over, 2000 ST plus 1000 video. though she didnt reeeeally want to do the video, though was fine when she here. Anyway the recent reviews of her are true, she is an absolute delight. Cant talk english but writes it okay. Is a bit girl next door but pre the bed shows a few little signs of being fun and sexy. In bed, really lovely body, great blow job and hand job, works hard and genuinely wants to make you happy. the sex was really great and she took come in mouth with enthusiasm. I will see her again. i will maybe post photos on the photo forum later.

2) the sex was so good that i was ready to go again! i told her and she knelt down and sucked a bit before she left..i told you she was fun. I walked over the Juney to knock another of the big 5 off my list but she away for a week. I went and saw pookie at the book store. Pookie is cute but a little fat, but its fine. massage - okay so whereas Ola and Nana give great firm proper massage, Pookie massages your whole body with love and sensuality it feels amazing. and alot of teasing. everything is slow, like she is an artisan. The handjob and blow job and combined two are fantastic and she can keep it up with no break for a long time so just enjoy it. I see Nui tomorrow, if she can top Pookie i will be  amazed.

Thats it for now, tonight im not sure what i'll do, maybe try a could other gogos in LK Metro then Insomnia again.Maybe a TF before i go out so i can enjoy exploring without my cock making every decision.

----------------------------------
Here we go day whatever, 4 i think..

I think i had Pookie around 3:30pm then i had a burger nearby i forget the place but very good.i'll find out. Went home for sleep due to headache again but the nurofen, sudafed spray and dark sleep worked again, phewww.

At around 7pm i had https://www.thaifriendly.com/Nutty2538TH come over. 1400 short time and extra 200 for video. She arrived pretty quickly. She was slim and large...like she wasnt fat but she wasnt skinny. Her boobs were slightly saggy/soft but fel gret to hold and looked good, her ass was great. She was a bit shy but also very funny about it and asked me to get her a beer, which we shared. That was nice. She has a regular job and worked Si 6 for a few months but didnt like it. Anyway, her blow job was really good but she didt want to do hand job (tired after long day doing normal job). Im 100% sure she would have though if i insisted. Sex was great, we made some fantastic sounds doing her doggy..that you only get with a bit of sweat and a nice plump ass. I'd consider repeating as she was fun. I'll upload pics later.

I went to LK Angels at 09:30pm, just a tiny version of KINK, a bit boring for me as while naked i didnt see a lot of custoemr interaction. maybe its better later. Went to Slutz which was a typical gogo, BUT then did have two 21 year olds, one was a super cute 8/10 and when was a bonafide 10/10. Perfect body and tits and fun cute face. I want to go back and see her...if i can navigate the girl i accidently bought a drink for before i saw her.

Next Lips lounge on Soi honey. Holy crap. 5 guys there, 3 guys getting their cock sucked. So in LK Metro any bar with blackened window - inside there our couches/booths that have a curtain can be pulled around for a HJ/BJ. In Lips lounger theres no curtains. Its super seedy, the girls are super hot. I will be going back! I just need to get a corner booth for 5% privacy. i need to tick this off.

So on the way back up i drop into Legs Elleven as i think ehh a curtained off bj could be nice. I dont have many bullets left, but no big deal if i dont cum. I pick one girl which quickly becomes two for buying drinks and sussing them out. Then a girl walks in with the biggest most perfect ass (Nam) and the rest of her looks fine. Okay i grab her to join and make it clear to all i want her butt. So theres no hard feelings later. yadda yadda yadda i "go with it" and decide to make a memory. Curtains closed two of the girls take turns blowing me wile i feel/kiss the others. Im told to fuck Nam i have to go to hotel. I say why not here on couch, they say no must go hotel. yadda yadda yadda im fucking Nam on the couch. Just had to be a little quiet so boss didnt hear..which made it more fun. I thought i might struggle to come with a couch fuck given 3 already today. But my god. The second she jumped on top i thought i could come in 3minites. She was fantastic. Ofcourse o had to move her to doggy on the couch (keep in mind its a tiny couch)! and it may be the best fealing doggy i've ever had. I came pretty soon after. Got cleaned up and finished out drinks. I have Nams Line, and i WILL see her again. cost was 250 bar fine and 1000 each for the BJ girls and 500 bar fine and 2000 for Nam (sex). Im sure all prices could be negotiated down very slightly but ehhh this memory will last forever.

Later went to beach road to see my friend to call it a night. Annoyingly a very hot black chick wouldnt give me her Line for me to meet her another time. Seemed a bit weird.

Okay i have a TF girl comming over now so i gotta go
---------------------------------------
Pattaya Addict
Advanced Member
Author
Posted January 30
I really gotta write these more than once a day to get things in right order...but then...the only order that really matters is BJ,HJ, on top, doggy, come in mouth. right?

Anyway https://www.thaifriendly.com/Areephon came over. She is a little old in the face but the pink hair makes her fun. Now normally i dont come from BJ and prefer to get onto HJ then sex. BUT Areephon was so good, all we did was blow job. She is very enthusiastic, and loves to be fucked in the mouth. To finish i had her lie on the bed with her head hanging off the bed and i just fucked her mouth like a would doggy bent over the bed. So, Areephon does not offer a super hot young body (her body is fine, big fake tits though no real ass), but what she does offer is a different experience. A limitless mouth and throat. So when you want someothing a little different, do her for the experience. I paid 3000 to get video too BUT i have no doubt she'd do it all and video for 1500, i just made a mistake in early negotiation (before i arrived). Oh but she assumed 3000 meant 2-3 pops and 2-3 hours, so she is value minded.

Oh and here is the interesting bit. She came over early in morning (10am) and still wanted a little bit of beer. When we finish she was quite apologic that she wasnt fun as she didnt have the "feeling". This means later in the day when she a little more awake and drunk she must go completely crazy with the face fucking etc. I think she needs the beer to completely open her throat. So guys, have some beer, dont rush the start and let he loosen up. It will be a wise investment. I have phots will post later. sorry for keep teasing. I'll do a photo blog at the end.

Next, Nui at the book store massage. As you all know i tried Pookie the day before and i had to see how Nui could possibly be better. Was she better..hmmm. Im going to say yes juuuuuuust. Seeing Pookie is like seeing an angel. Seeing Nui is like seeing a Zen master, her ever stroke is considered and calmy sensual. She is very much about the whole experiance (and all of it being sensual) than just the finish. And she really seems to love it!  I laughed when she said if she had my penis she would play with herself all day haha. Anyway, massage is just wonderful (Again not a proper massage, it is all sensual) and the hand job is really great. And she seemed to enjoy it taking a long time! at no point did her demeaner of enjoyment change. I eventually had my thumb fucking her (after i said i like her ass she took her pants off) and she said she came so we both had fun. She didn't have a set price, she just said you pay what you think. She would have taken 1000, i gave 1500 just because i took a long time and she probably did a bit more than normal.

Okay, so at 7:40pm i had a drink at Billabong bar, not much there but Nooy a 41 year old with great body had a drink with me. I would bar fine her. she's cool and hot. Anyway, i was waiting till 8pm to go to Sltuz to find that really hot 21 year old. When i got there she was dancing but facing the other way then she finished and went outside. I got a drink for another girl who danced next and kept smiling at me. she had a great butt. Long story short with her is she was verrrrry polished. She talked about body language - which meant the smiling wasnt genuine but a strategy. her convo skills were very very good, she kept it fun and engaging but she was just too polished for me and she asked for drink and drank quick. I repsect her a lot, but just couldnt tell what was real and what wasnt and i dont like that.

Anyway the 21 year old cam back in and eventually i got her over. Heres the start of a long night! She was very nice and fun and we got her best friend (room mate) over too as i wanted 21 to have fun and be comfortable...i was on for the long game. We had lots of drinks and light flirting and i bar fine them both long time to go disco. 21 cost more (for drinks and bar fine 1500/2000 than her friend. I didn't really speak much to the friend, though her english much better and she was nice.

So we go Insomnia but couldnt really get a table, try a couple others and end up at Republic. 5500 spend to get a couch thing, which was fine, it was a breakout night. The republic bar staff (girls) were retarded, it literally took them 15 minutes do do a simple sum on the calculator. It was comedic. So we drink a little and 21s face got really hot. She cant drink alcohol. Oh at Slutz she wasnt drinking alcohol in her lady drinks...i find this is more common now. Anyway her friend was drinking lots (we had a bottle) and making me drink too and she was fun..and looked better in outside clothes. 21 was nice and a little affectionate (some kisses and things) but i couldnt really tell how much she liked me. Anyway at one point i mentioned she will come to hotel with me later and she told be like 4 times it cost 3000. I felt like saying no shit, ive spent 12000 already, do you think i wasnt going to pay you...mention once okay but mention 4 times is just insulting. So i was a bit pissed off with her as now it flet like i was forcing her. And she made clear would only be short time. Anyway im getting on great with her friend. At one point we all stand up and i push 21 year old back down and take her friend to the little dance floor stage to dance, you should have seen her face! Well sorry but i know your friend wants to and i want to have fun. Now i basically wanted 21 to go home so i could party with friend. At one point 21 went bathroom and friend and i made out a bit and we also danced again. It was very fun. Eventually 21 wouldnt go home so i took her to hotel to fuck. I was too drunk so it was okay, but she didnt really help me get hard and while the sex was okay (her body is a 10) it was all a bit of a weird situation. I mean she didnt ask my Line...but i have the friend/room mates...that probably says it all. I dont know if i can really go back to Slutz...but will keep you all posted ofcourse.

Now quick one this monring (sorry rush i have Pim from TF i saw before waiting next to me while i write hahah) i just saw https://www.thaifriendly.com/Ammii202409 for a quick morning romp plus video (1200 St plus i offed 300 video). She is deaf...the silence is great!!! Her body is just "okay" but big ass and soft boobs, and good blowjob. I wouldn't repeat but she is an absolute sweet heart and quite fun and so i'd say for 1200 or maybe ask for 1000 she is good value.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Recent Ratings
pm1972   24-2-2024 18:57  Acceptance  +4   Thanks for the review
PCP   12-2-2024 16:36  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
sajoch   12-2-2024 12:30  Acceptance  +1   
mycibai   12-2-2024 11:31  Karma  +2