Registered 28-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2023 21:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
(BKK) 3rd Visit to Analisa, This Time With Orgus

Date & Time of Session: 4PM this afternoon
Name:  Orgus
Link: https://www.analisamassage.com/our-girls
Nationality & Language: Thai, So-so English, just enough to communicate basic ideas
Face: 6.5/10
Body: 5.5/10
Skill: 9/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 7/10
Price & Session Length: 2000 baht for 90 minute Heaven massage (normally includes prostate+HJ+BJ, but I told them to skip BJ) + 200 tip
Repeat: Maybe, but will for sure try with others at Analisa

Disclaimer: I'm married and prefer to play safe, so my reports will almost never include BJ or FS.  I'm a big fan of HJ, especially long and drawn out with lots of teasing.

This is my 3rd time going to Analisa since moving to BKK back in October.  The first 2 times were with Preaw and Nan and I really enjoyed both visits.  I'm also a fan of prostate massage and it seems like they all do a good job of that here.

Around 2PM I messaged on line to see who was available for a 4PM appt, but didn't get a response.  I've been dying to try Luna, but it seems she's rarely free.  I also would've done a repeat with Preaw, but she seems equally as tough to find.  So I just said F it and would just take whoever was free at the time.

Upon entering, I saw 3 girls who were all in the 5-6 range looks wise.  Noone really caught my eye nor looked too unappealing so I just went inside and would accept whoever the mamasan assigned to me.  I booked the 90 minute Heaven massage, which includes HJ, BJ, prostate massage, and the girl is naked.  I opted against BJ (see disclaimer above) and headed upstairs with Orgus.

She has a fairly cute face and ok body.  Kinda plump with baby damage and small natural tits.  At one point she told me she was 35, but I would have guessed early 40s.  Later I checked the website for her pics and it says she's 24(!) and with heavily photoshopped pics that make her look much more slender.  I was kinda surprised that they just outright lie on the website considering there are other women listed there in their late 30s, so why lie about Orgus?  Anyway, I don't mind older ladies anyway, so it's not a big deal, just something to note.

I got a gloryhole table, which is a big bonus.  I guess maybe they're standard at Analisa since this is 3 for 3, but can't say for certain.  Orgus immediately dove right in to the teasing and I had a feeling this would be a fun session.  The first 20 or so minutes were teasing, interspersed with light massage on legs and back, back to teasing, rinse and repeat.  Orgus has a very nice and soft technique handling LB, which I was thoroughly enjoying.  At this point she went in to a token B2B, rubbing her tits on my butt and back before sliding up and teasing my neck and ears with little kisses and bites.  The B2B was meh, but the nibbles and moans were a nice touch.

After this Orgus disappeared under the table.  I suspect she would've capped me and finished me off with a CBJ, but I had already elected against.  So she started with some light strokes for a couple minutes before really picking up the pace and finishing me off with a great orgasm.  I forgot to mention we had agreed on 2 shots.

After this she joked that I can sleep now and she went in to a bit deeper massage on my back that honestly felt great.  Nothing like a professional massage, but for a place like this it was pretty nice, and there's little better than a massage right after busting imo.

Towards the end of this more standard massage, she started teasing again and I was hard again in no time, so she asked me to flip.  

It was more of the same, just on my front side.  A bit of massage on my legs, lots of really nice teasing and stroking, and then after about 15 minutes she did another B2B rubbing her tits on my body, sucking my nipples, kissing my neck, nibbling on my ears.  I was feeling really good again.

Up until this point she had been teasing my backside but hadn't done a PM yet.  She finally asked if I wanted one and I said yes.  I must say her technique was absolutely perfect.  I'm not a fan of aggressive or vigorous PM, just insert a finger, leave it there, apply pressure on the prostate and maybe lightly stroke.  She did exactly that and combined it with some masterful strokes on LB.  Continued for about 2 minutes before picking up the pace.  This was feeling absolutely incredible and eventually I gave in and blew my 2nd load.  She let me relax again and I melted into the table during a 10-15 minute post orgasm massage on legs/arms.  

We then showered together and she cleaned me off before asking me to return to the room and wait as she cleaned herself off.  I left a 10% tip and then we headed downstairs and that was it.

I'm not super demanding when it comes to looks, I'd rather have a very skilled provider, and Orgus was definitely the latter.  She also gave probably the best PM I've experienced.  So if you're like me and like PM and/or a skilled HJ and decent massage (and probably a great BJ too I'd guess), then give her a shot.  Just know that the pics on the website aren't very accurate.  She doesn't look bad, just average (or slightly above for a 40yo) w/a somewhat cute face and slightly plump body.  Personality wise she wasn't very chatty, but interjected some jokes to lighten the mood.  Pretty much perfect for me.

Will I return?  For sure to Anal-is-a but I'm not sure if I'd repeat with Orgus.  I prefer variety and I've had great success finding providers for what I'm looking for so will probably be happy to keep trying other girls there and maybe similar shops.

[ Last edited by  besco203 at 11-12-2023 21:39 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Vuka   20-5-2024 23:05  Karma  +4   Excellent
CovertMonger   21-2-2024 11:33  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
HaBisky   21-1-2024 15:27  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
doopdooppo   20-1-2024 12:55  Acceptance  +1   
Kaitechee   2-1-2024 14:56  Acceptance  +1   
awesome100   16-12-2023 19:01  Karma  +4   
Skepti10   13-12-2023 09:40  Karma  +8   
TedKoppel   12-12-2023 15:32  Karma  +3   
JackTheBat   12-12-2023 14:25  Karma  +10