Name:  Sam
Link:  I don't know if they have a site
Shop: The Relax club
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face:  5/5 Beautiful Face
Body:  5/5 Lean Nice Body  
Skill: 0/5
GFE: 0/5

Price & Session Length:  Long time 3000 Baht is what we had agreed on at the bar.

I had checked out lots of info on the net before making the trip. I fly in the Bangkok at about 11 AM get to my hotel and take a nap after the 18 hr travel time.  I get up about 5 PM and head down to the entertainment areas I check out NANA Plaza have a drink and then head over to Soi Coyboy, i walk the street from Asok to soi 23 and back. I go in to the 1st big bar on the left if you are coming from Asok end.  I start to walk in and Sam comes right over to me and we sit down asks if I want a beer and will buy her one also.  at this time I don't speak more then a couple words of Thai so we are talking in English. we agree on 3000 Baht long time all night full service, and 500 bar fine.  I pay for the drinks and bar fine. it's about 9 PM we pick up drinks at 7/11 and go back to my hotel.  

Now Crazy Time we are in the room 2 minutes and she is saying it's 5000 Baht, I tell her no 3000, she tells me the 3000 is just for her time and massage, I tell her NO I am not going to pay that much, she starts yelling at me, so I tell her to get out I am not paying her anything we have been here 3 minutes and did not do anything.  she just keeps yelling at my I go to the phone hit 9 for the front desk and drop the head set on the table, she keeps yelling at me mostly in Thai at this point I am telling her to get out, then she punched me in the face, I grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the room, security had gotten up to the floor and were heading our way when she kick me. they removed her from the hotel and asked if I was ok.

the next after noon I went back to the bar and talked to the bar manager I had a bruise face and my leg, the manager told me she was new to the bar and would not be working there any more, He gave me the bar fine back and a beer when we were talking.

It might have been a bad start, now I make sure to chat longer get some light play time in the bar before taking them out.  That is the only time a WG has hit me, I have had a few times where i did not get good service or they tried to rush.  

Most of my experiences have been good.

I don't know if anyone wants some older pre covid stories or info. I have been around in Thailand, S Korea HK, and Tokyo.  let me know Thanks.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   28-6-2022 09:09  Karma  +10   Thanks for this...yes, it's OK to post older reports, please mention dates.
micgao   8-9-2020 06:59  Acceptance  +1   Excellent PS that was a real GFE 5/5
nitesky6888   15-8-2020 03:02  Acceptance  +2   A report from 2010 is kind of redundant now. If you want to post tips and tricks, I suggest you post in Mongering Talk o ...
nyctohkvacation   14-8-2020 23:43  Karma  +5   I have reports from 2 years ago that I don't post because they are too old
Petay_1283   14-8-2020 07:31  Karma  +5   sorry man.
momozzz   13-8-2020 23:39  Acceptance  +2   bro thanks for sharing. are you confirming it was 10 years ago? because I am not sure if it's the right section to post ...
ambitious2012
Lustful Lord

UID 144069
Digest Posts 0
Credits 660
Posts 24
Karma 655
Acceptance 92
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-2-2016
Status Offline
Post at 14-8-2020 03:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 ambitious2012's post

Yes it's 10 y/o that is part of why I was asking, if anyone wanted more older reports, I know it's not going to be the same girls, but lots of the tips and tricks still work, if there is a better section to post in let me know, Thanks all.