Face:  2/5 without any make up on, I'm sure she would be a 3 if she had some on
Body:  4/5 Slim fit.  Fake B cups.
Height: Around 5'4 ft
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5 too shy for my liking                                       
GFE : 3/5  

Price & Session Length:  $2k Baht 2-3 hrs FS out-call
Repeat: No  

First day in Thailand, we went straight to Pattaya (my first time).  Like any other punter, I already opened up wechat/line/ThaiFriendly lol as soon as I got there to scout the talent lol.. Night time rolls around and we check out a few popular spots such as Walking Street etc.  It was already like 9pm.. but the street was pretty quiet!  Definitely not as packed as I thought it would be, but I guess also cus it was New Years and people dont go to Pattaya this time?  

Anyway, after checking out a few spots, I didnt really see anything I liked.  So started playing on my apps again.  I get back to this girl I added earlier and she seems pretty cool in chat.  I hit up a few other WGs and seems the going rate is around 2k for out-call.  This girl says 2k also for 2-3 hrs.  Seems like a good deal, and if shes really good I could even ask her to stay overnight which I was curious to try.  

We agree to meet up and I pick her up in front of my hotel bar.  First thing I noticed was this girl looks pretty different than her photos!  I even thought it was a different girl at first.. but looking closer its definitely the same girl, but with much less make up on and *ahem* less photoshop... Anyway she seems pretty nice and shy, so I take her to my room anyway even though I was disappointed in her looks.  

I've never done an out-call before so I had no idea wtf I was doing.  We enter the room and chat a little.. then she asks me to pay first.  After I pay her, we both start undressing.  She asks if I have any condoms.. I didnt know I was suppose to.. so had to pay for the hotel condoms, oh well.  

Luckily after she undresses, her body isnt bad! lol.. She was slim and fit with no body fat, the look I usually prefer; with fake B cups.  After I got a good look at her body, she asks me to lay on the bed. Having purposely not fucked or maturbated for over a week, I get rock hard almost instantly as soon as I start sucking her tits.  BTW she smells so damn nice. After a little fooling around she gives me a CBJ.  Nothing spectacular, just a typical BJ.  A while after that she hops on top and starts riding me.  Again, nothing spectacular.. so we switch to missionary.. and I actually start thinking how often she even do this type work?  She just seemed very shy about the entire sex thing!  So I always had to take the lead.  Not really a turn on for me since I was expecting a crazy ass time in Pattaya lol..

Anyway we eventually finish the deed and shower together.  She gives me a nice wash and we both go back to the room to dress.  She hangs out for a bit and we just chat about random stuff.  I told her I was living in HK and she surprisngly says she works in HK sometimes too lol.. mostly in TST and Fuji.. I'm like thinking wtf.. if she works this much she shouldnt be so shy!!  *mind blown*

Anyway I think she wouldve looked a lot more like her photos if she had some make up on.  When I met her she seem like she almost had none on.. I guess she just rushed over to my hotel and didnt bother doing it.  Overall it was an okay experience.  I was tired and not really feeling it, so I ended up not asking her to stay over.  She asked for a tip for the cab, so I gave her 200 baht. We hung out at the room and chatted a little more, then she gave me a hug and went home.  Got a few nice messages from her the next morning asking about my trip and what I'm doing, so that was nice of her.   Who knows, maybe I'll run into her again in HK haha

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   21-1-2020 13:52  Karma  +20   keep up your awesome reports
ramont   13-1-2020 17:51  Karma  +5   If you are there to fuck, no reason not to have a condom on you
RockyRockstar   11-1-2020 21:56  Karma  +5   A CBJ in Pattaya?! Your luck was out man!
batman108   11-1-2020 02:33  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
viking0812   11-1-2020 02:17  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   10-1-2020 21:16  Karma  +5   Nice story, she really should have been a stellar experience. Some are just not cut out for doing what they do ...
Dr.A   10-1-2020 20:24  Acceptance  +1   2000 baht isn't the going rate for ST. and with CBJ is a very bad deal :-( 200b tip for mototaxi? LOL
Skepti10   10-1-2020 10:47  Karma  +6   Excellent
Coffeee   10-1-2020 03:30  Karma  +5   I like shy, sometimes.
sexfiend   10-1-2020 02:22  Acceptance  +1   Excellent