Acceptance 245
Reading Access 40
Registered 11-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 19-9-2019 21:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Analisa Massage (Nana Branch) - Bella

Date: Sept 19, 2019 (Thursday at 6 PM)
Address: 17/3 Analisa Massage @ NaNa on Sukhumvit 6 (alley near Kasalong BJ Bar)
https://www.analisamassagenana.com/
Name: Bella
Language: good enough English
Face: 4/5 (brace-face, but cute with short hair, she had her hair tied up like Sumomo from Sumomomo Momomo)
Body: 4/5 (around 160 cm, natural B-cups, no fat, fuzzy-trimmed LS, decent booty, belly piercing. No tattoos, but she has a big purple birthmark on her back that she seems to be overly conscious of)
GFE: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Price: 2000 THB + 500 THB tip = roughly 640 HKD total
Service: 60 minute Tantra massage (plus FS after tip)
WIR: Did once before with a different girl, but this time was way better

Visiting Bangkok for the first time, I was looking forward to trying a lot of things this trip. Unfortunately, the day-time is sweaty-hot and evening has been constant rain. But who cares about the weather? You are here for the review.

I've tried the Prostate Massage at Analisa my first day here (It is what it is), so this time, I opted for a tantra massage. That's where a girl gets naked with you and just goes to town on your body. My hotel's near Nana Plaza, so it was a 5 min walk from the place I was staying. You can see Kasalong BJ bar straight ahead if you don't turn the corner to Analisa Nana. That's about 800 BHT (about 200 HKD) for a 30 min BBBJ if anyone's interested.

I went, the mama-san welcomes me and suggests 2 girls (she kinda keeps suggesting 2 girls - "two is better than one!" she says), but I brush it off, and after looking at the menu, I request the 1 hr tantra massage. The description says something like "girl gets naked and performs BM, HJ, BJ, PM." I'm like, cool, I'm down with that, show me the line-up. Last time, I really wanted to see Nuch but I got b/s'd with another lady. (Nuch's the closest I think I can get to being illegal; she's tiny! like, 4'8'' and 35 kg, she looks likes a middle schooler. Seriously, check her photos on the webpage) but mama-san says "she's on a three day holiday" Whatever. Three girl lined up (out of like 8; 4 were just chillin' outside), and I ended up choosing Bella, and I'm glad I chose her. I give the mama-san the 2000 BHT in advance, as is the custom in this place.

Bella seemed cold at first as she led me up the stairs. I took a shower by myself, but when I came out, Bella was struggling with the A/C. "Not work," she says. So we grab our stuff and climb up another floor. I lay face-down, naked, and I can hear Bella taking her clothes off as well. There's a mini-lamp under the massage table, so you can see a lot. Anyways, Bella immediately gets to work, and starts gently rubbing her oiled-up, naked body against me. She's super-deliberately slow with it. Her nipples, plus her necklace, her belly piercing and her fuzzy LS gave me so many different sensations. Did I mention she was so slow and delicate with her touch? I really enjoyed how artsy she was getting with her body. She did a little bit of a massage where at least one part of her lady parts, whether it was her nipples or her crotch, was touching me at all times. Anyways, the body massage was nice.

30 mins goes by, and she tells me to flip, and I get to see her body. She looks amazing, with B-cup natural breasts and nipples that aren't too big, and her areola's not too big either. Just the right size for me to rub. She rubs down my chest, proceeds to lick my nips, and giving me a slow HJ. A bit of that, and she gives me a CBJ (it's store policy to give CBJ, but who knows if that can be adjusted? I didn't ask, though). She puts the condom in her mouth, and covers me in one swift motion. She has a small mouth + braces, so there was a little bit of teeth and whatnot. Still sexy. She licks the balls and gives me a PM as well with one finger. I'm feeling great by this point, and I notice that her LB is soaking wet. I mean, dripping down her thighs. She loves this as much as I do, it seems. She giggles, and says if I want to have sex. I resist for like 10 seconds then I ask her, "how much," and she says "500 BHT."

-I would like to note here that a 60 minute tantra massage with FS is also 2500 BHT, so I wasn't getting overpriced or anything. If anything, since i gave the 500 BHT tip directly to Bella, she made more money.-

We DFK to confirm our secret deal for a while, feeling each other's body up, and then she pulls out her own condom, different from the one from the BJ. "I like this one," she says. It looks to be the Okamoto 003. She covers me, and then sits on my rock-hard LB. She stays like that for a bit while I get adjusted below her. She goes at it ever-so-slowly, everything's real sensual, and she's really enjoying it. Her juices are just glistening down her thighs. She's kneeling for a bit. she then gets on one knees for a bit. Then she's full-on CG on me. I pull out, then start fingering her. One finger for a bit, then two. She's moaning like crazy, and she's super wet, like her water main broke. A bit of that, then I get into Missionary, then switch to doggy. I with a single stroke of her in doggy.

She smiles, and we head to shower together. We wash each other respectfully, and then I dress up and give her the 500 BHT tip. I leave, and run back to my hotel in the rain.

I've uploaded two photos of Bella from the website. She's better-looking in person.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Cspoker50   31-5-2021 01:02  Karma  +3   
jezzzz   10-3-2020 07:45  Karma  +4   thanks
zebra   26-1-2020 23:31  Karma  +5   
ajlon   11-11-2019 21:14  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Noobienoob   11-11-2019 17:46  Karma  +4   Great write up
bt919   20-10-2019 14:10  Karma  +3   
bageero   14-10-2019 22:47  Acceptance  +1   
Shak下課   30-9-2019 07:09  Acceptance  +1   You should try 4 hands with glory hole on table. :P
cumrib   23-9-2019 21:59  Karma  +5   Nice
Toer   23-9-2019 04:33  Acceptance  +1   
RockyRockstar   21-9-2019 16:01  Karma  +5   
batman108   20-9-2019 23:38  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
viking0812   20-9-2019 15:51  Acceptance  +1   
Cmkong   20-9-2019 02:17  Acceptance  +1   
ramont   19-9-2019 23:23  Karma  +6   cute girl
jackmarcodevin
Banned

UID 264014
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 4
Karma 4
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 0
Registered 16-10-2019
Location Paris, France
Status Offline
Post at 16-10-2019 11:36  Profile Site P.M. 
<ad removed by mod>

[ Last edited by  porkchops at 17-10-2019 00:10 ]
bageero
Nookie Newbie

UID 259599
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6
Posts 2
Karma 6
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 25-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2019 22:34  Profile P.M. 
Bella not at Analisa anymore

I went to Bangkok last weekend and checked at Analisa (now called Tantric Massage @ Nana).  Apparently Bella doesn't work there anymore .