Name: No. 35 (forgot the name)
Language: good English
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
GFE: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Price: 3,200 THB plus 200 THB tips
WIR: No, interesting experience but not mcot

I was in Phuket for two nights and of course course needed to try the famous Christin SPA.
I read a few reports and many say its overpriced but I thought I still want to try it at least once.

The building is located right on the Main Street which goes through Patong. It is huge, pink and has a big “Christin” sign on it. You can’t miss it and you can also find it on google maps easily. I went inside, up there stairs and found myself in a big reception. A few guys were sitting on chairs, probably waiting for their friends to finish. I went right to the fish bowl where a guy approached me and quickly explained how things go down. All girls are the same price, 3,200 THB, payment upfront at the cashier. I went there on a Friday at around 8pm which was still early enough to have a good selection with at least 40 girls. Unfortunately they all looked somehow the same and I was walking up and down the fish bowl a few times in the hope to find a gem among them. I finally picked a girl from the last row in a black dress. She was slim and seemed to have an pretty face. The guy from the reception called her out and led me to the cashier where I paid.

When my girl came she turned out to be a bit of a Monet but she greeted me with a big smile in good English and had kind of a warm and heartily aura. The building used to be a hotel, so we took the elevator to the 4th floor and walked to our room. All the rooms have a little red light outside that indicates if it is occupied. We passed many red lights until we reached our room and I guess they must have over 100 girls working there with at least 40 in the fish bowl and that many occupied rooms.

The room was like a proper hotel room, big and tidy. Almost half of it was the open bathroom with a big bathtub. She started to fill the tub with water and asked me to relax on the couch while she prepared everything. She got naked and I was pleased to see her body being in good shape. Some tattoos on the back and on the belly, very slim and a nice rack. We hopped into the bath together where she cleaned me thoroughly. She was chatty and it was really sensual. Her hands were soft and she was really taking good care of me.

After 10min bath she prepared the air mattress for the soapy part.
She flooded the whole rest of the bathroom with soap and started sliding up and down on me. It became really acrobatic with her spinning around and doing some crazy moves. It was an interesting sensation but I did not find this part very erotic. After another 10min she washed all the soap off me, dried me and led me to the bed.
Finally some action

We started with her on top and she was riding me like crazy. She had fun and came after 5min or so.
I didn’t want this to be over just yet so I changed into mish and gave her some hard pounding. She moaned real good and I fucked her hard. All that bath and soap fun was nice but it was not as hot as I thought it would be, so I had to make good some of that in the last part
I switched to doggie and pounded her deep. My balls were slapping onto her clit which made her really wet. She opened her hair, which was long and smelling really good. I spread her butt cheeks and started to massage her chocolate starfish. I asked her for anal but she was not into it. I really wanted to fuck that ass which had a slight golden shimmer, probably from her body lotion. I was ready to shoot and we were still in doggy. I pulled her up so that she was kneeling in front of me. I put her head next to mine, grabbed her throat with my left, her belly with my right and shoot my load deep inside her.

She sank down onto the bed and slowly started to clean me up. Then another 5min of massage before the shower.
I gave her 200THB tips and we went back down to the lobby. It was packed by now and there were at least 30 Indians. I was happy that I came that early as I prefer some privacy in this kind of an environment.

All in all an interesting experience and a good fuck but not mcot.
Good to try once but I prefer a regular massage with FS or just FS. One advantage of Christin in Patong is that it’s quite clean and you have a real bed. Most street massage places only have a mattress on the floor and often nothing more than a curtain in between you and the next punter 1m beside to you.

Recent Ratings
Rob1london   13-10-2019 22:04  Acceptance  +1   Excellent hope to enjoy in December, thanks bro!
John230293   1-9-2019 10:18  Acceptance  +1   Nice share
sexfiend   30-8-2019 09:59  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
flintboy   29-8-2019 07:52  Acceptance  +1   
RockyRockstar   27-8-2019 00:05  Karma  +5   Been before as well worth doing once!
blast77   26-8-2019 19:11  Karma  +8   Excellent
viking0812   26-8-2019 15:27  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   25-8-2019 13:16  Karma  +4   Nice find and great info - thanks for sharing