Language: good English
Face: 3/5
Body: 2/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Price: 3,300 THB
Repeat: N

First time at La Belle. It's about 10 minutes walk from the MRT Petchaburi station.
Really nice place; everything looks new and well maintained. It's a bit smaller than Emmanuelle or Poseidon, with a combined room for regulars and models.

The papasan was very patient; as I really wanted to take it in and have a couple of drinks first. I observed that there were other punters who did the same, and were also left alone until ready. The are two prices in the regular area, 3,300 THB and 5,000. The higher priced ones were absolutely stunning and young. However, papasan was talking me out of it and told me while they are prettier, they aren't as good as the 3,300 girls.
I took my time with selecting because to be honest the 3,300 aren't that pretty. So I told papasan let me have a couple of drinks first.

About 15 minutes later he came back and I decided to go with his recommendation. He suggested S19 who is a little dark skinned, small chested.
Once we got into the room she immediately gave me a back and neck massage while filling the tub. Plus points here, as models typically just do their thing on the phone or sit next to you and make small talk.
In the tub she gave a thorough scrub, BBBJ and proceeded to edge me several times with her hand and wrist this was very enjoyable and probably my favorite part of any massage.
After that onto the bed for the main event. She gave a sloppy BBBJ to get LB hard and then lied down with her legs open wide. After the edging session didn't take long to

She cleaned me up and then asked me to lie on my stomach for a proper massage. She gave a decent relaxing massage.

Would probably not repeat as I can get better massage for 3,300. However, will go back to La Belle as it's the best facility I've been so far.

Recent Ratings
Noobienoob   2-11-2019 12:42  Karma  +4   Good intel. Thanks
Dr.A   17-9-2019 17:11  Karma  +3