Face:  5/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: N/A
Service: N/A
GFE: 4/5
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length: 3000p is what I offered and accepted
Repeat: N/A

During the third night of partying and near closing time I ended up at Sweeties live music band. I had a few drinks and when it officially closed at about 11:15 p.m., on my way out, I noticed a group of girls. I started talking to them and asked where they were going next and they replied "Taipan”.

Things were going well and when we arrived,  the place was not having an after-party. Well at least they didn't let us in either maybe no one brought us in or we were not a return customer. I started talking to Orasa alone and found out that she is from Pattaya and here on vacation (like most other WG in Phuket on "vacation". I found out that WGs were coming to Phuket for work though my mongering activities and chat. They are here usually for about a week or two). The conversation lead up to me asking her if she would go back to my hotel with me, which she agreed and then when I asked for the price, she said it was up to me. Since the ongoing rate is about 4k for LT, I asked if she will take 3k. She agreed. However she did not want her friends to know, she said that she needed to go back to her hotel with friends first and afterwards come to my hotel.

After returning to her hotel she video chatted with me. This was already about 1 a.m. and I was already tired and sleepy. She ask if she could come to my hotel with her two other friends, which I think will end up cock blocking me so I said no and it would be a lot of joiner fees (1st when was free, but the two others would be charged). I told her that I had to go to Koh Samui the next day. That night ended.

While in Samui we continue to chat on Line and agree to meet up when I return to Phuket. Once I return, we made arrangements to meet up for drinks, dinner, party and my hotel. We met up at Kudo for drinks, we were flirting with each other holding each others hands and sitting next to each other..... During that time, I noticed something was off and asked if she was feeling well. She said that she was hungover from the night before. I said maybe you should go back to hotel and get some rest and we can meet up the following day. She took my advice and while on her way back to the hotel she decided to get a covid test. Im off to Bangla road and continue to party.

The next day she message me with a picture of her covid test. I was relieved that I did not give up an opportunity for nothing. She did get 2x vaccinations. She has to be quarantined in the hospital for the next 7 days. Her roommates tested negative, but remain in locked down and requires daily testing. We communicate over the next few days and I told her that next time I come to Thailand I would look for her.

Had we gone back to my hotel to get it on, I would have no doubt that I would have caught it too. I would have gone into quarantine and my return flight would be delayed.

Be safe brothers and think with your big head.

[ Last edited by  thmd at 22-11-2021 04:13 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
anabikumi   23-11-2021 14:02  Karma  +3   I agree with you. Please stay smart and safe!
alex_french   23-11-2021 10:40  Karma  +5   You’re lucky
obe   23-11-2021 10:24  Karma  +10   Lucky
JackTheBat   23-11-2021 01:49  Karma  +10   Get vaxxed, stay safe.
batman108   22-11-2021 23:44  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks

A key that can open any lock is a master. A lock that can be open by any key is useless.
thmd
Throbbing Titan

UID 9025
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3400
Posts 168
Karma 3393
Acceptance 134
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-3-2008
Location Los Angeles
Status Offline
Post at 22-11-2021 20:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
For your enjoyment.&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
Remember to think with big head

Adding more pics

[ Last edited by  thmd at 22-11-2021 04:41 ]

Recent Ratings
obe   23-11-2021 10:24  Karma  +10   

A key that can open any lock is a master. A lock that can be open by any key is useless.
thmd
Throbbing Titan

UID 9025
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3400
Posts 168
Karma 3393
Acceptance 134
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-3-2008
Location Los Angeles
Status Offline
Post at 23-11-2021 15:35  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 thmd's post

Some more pics. Sorry for the high reading access.
Stay safe

Recent Ratings
bohica   27-11-2021 12:02  Karma  +5   Not a "split" second decision and glad you are thinking with the right head.
austin821   25-11-2021 04:06  Karma  +5   You should get a test also, just to be sure.
Skepti10   24-11-2021 10:20  Karma  +8   Thanks for all the pics

thmd
Throbbing Titan

UID 9025
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3400
Posts 168
Karma 3393
Acceptance 134
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-3-2008
Location Los Angeles
Status Offline
Post at 26-11-2021 17:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 thmd's post

@ Austin821, had to get tested before getting on airplane to go home.

Recent Ratings
austin821   27-11-2021 10:44  Karma  +5