Link: https://www.thaifriendly.com/Patcha677
Face: 4.25/5 Pretty IMO
Body: 4/5 Spinner, very fit, fake boobs, bit baby damage
GFE: 2/5 No chemistry with her
PSE: 1/5 BBBJ, No DFK, No Daty, No anal, No swallow
Service: 2.5/5 Willing to please but limited service
Damage: 2000THB ST
WIR: No

Contacted Pat a week before my trip, she quoted me 2K ST/ 3K LT which is a very good price for her looks but very limited services offered. Wasn't actually going to meet her but my actual date with another TF girl got cancelled so I send her a message asking availability. She replied she could meet me for ST with option to LT if I wanted.

She arrived on time and I got down to the lobby to pick her up, again no reception so no ID check. We got into the elevator, this is the place where you can really see the girl because of the good lightning. Pat is very pretty, looks very young and stands 4'11, if you are into the spinners you will not be dissapointed.

In the room she took a shower and we got into the bed. SHe is not a clock watcher so she started really slowly, first lying in bed have some chit chat and laterasking me to give her a massage. I was like WTF? But I did gave her a 5 minutes massage to feel her body whether it is good and wow she is really fit with a little baby damage. To the action, she gave me a very long BBBJ which was good but not heavenly. After that she asked me whether I want on top of she on top. I wanted CG first so she capped me and jumped on me for 15 minutes. After that we changed to doggy and finished in mis. During the action, there was no DFK and I just had no chemistry with her.

After I finished, we took a shower seperately and I hand her the ST money and said she could go. She is a nice girl but just what I said, no chemistry so a night would be really long.
If bro's want a pretty spinner, she is your girl but I won't repeat with her.

Recent Ratings
bigboy4791   8-5-2024 19:35  Karma  +4   
bageero   30-6-2019 12:19  Acceptance  +1   
Macau81   18-6-2019 19:27  Karma  +5   Thanks for the info
davegrewl   12-6-2019 12:56  Karma  +3   thanks
batman108   12-6-2019 10:49  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Freelancer   11-6-2019 18:39  Karma  +5   Favorable
porkchops   11-6-2019 12:04  Karma  +8   Thanks! So how do you know on TF if the girl is down for P4P? Do you just ask? Do they just tell you they are FLs right ...