Source: Doki Doki massage
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 4/5
Skill: 6/5
Price: 3500 thb
WIR: yes to Doki Doki and yes to Helen

For this trip I’m staying on soi 24 for its proximity to BTS and emquartier. Had read on this forum and another source Rockit, about a new Nuru massage spot that opened up on soi 31. Sent a quick email to Doki Doki and got a quick reply regarding availability. On staff for the afternoon were Helen, Pam, Ai, and Hana. I didn’t need to choose at the time, and could pick at the venue.

I like the location of Doki Doki as it’s a bit more discreet than the places on soi 24 25. A bit further into the soi, with no visible ladies sitting out front (at least when I was there). Enter the venue and it’s just me. I get directed to an iPad with the pricing/ service options and then pictures of the girls. The pics are identical to the ones on the website except they include the face. I opt for 90 miniute nuru and ask for a suggestion on who provides the best massage. Was recommended Helen and off we go. To note, you’re asked to take off shoes on ground floor, perhaps to preserve cleanliness of the venue.

Helen herself is identical to the pics, she’s got a great set of natural Cs and an amazing smile with deep dimples. I’m a sucker for dimples a little baby fat around tummy but no baby damage.

At the top of the stairs I’m directed into first room in front. The room itself is big and clean, no mold, no stench. The shower area is about as big if not bigger than the bed area. There are two full sized nuru beds and Helen sets up one of them. She helps me undress, sprays some water on the bed and helps me on. What proceeds next is one of the most skillful, relaxing soap ups I’ve ever experienced. She cleans every nook and cranny and hoses me down. After the wash she readies the nuru gel in a different small tub, and lathers it all over my body. Once again the body slide is amazing. Body slide + catbath + some teasing from behind, followed by what seeemed like an enternity of rimming. I’m not sure if the nuru gel is tasteless, but Helen goes down and doesn’t come up for air!flip on to front side and more body slide +bbbj. Her partially shaven LS across my body sort of feels like a loofah Again with nuru all over my LB I’m not sure how it tastes, but there’s no visible reaction. Bbbj is decent, not as good as the running, but it’s quite sensual with no teeth. At this point, she slips on a cover and proceeds to ride cowgirl. I was not expecting the main course FS to occur on the bed but I do as I’m told and pound away. She flips onto all fours and I pound her doggie, her cream oozing onto my lb as she visibly/audibly enjoys it, all the while covered in nuru gel. Soon after I into the dom and she helps clean up, ties of the top and discreetly puts it in tissue. Another round of rinsing and onto the bed for a massage. That’s when I realized another shot was available, but I politely declined as I was spent.

On the bed a halfway decent dry massage until time is up. I was set to meet a friend for coffee so didn’t use the full 90 mins but at no time did I feel rushed.

Helen and Doki Doki were absolutely phenomenal. Unfortunately I didn’t really communicate too much as she didn’t speak much English, but her cute expressions and mannerisms were enough to make me smile. I will definitely repeat Doki Doki for a proper nuru experience (one I’ve never had before) and much better than anything I’ve gotten at the complexes / or in HK. 1000% repeat customer

Recent Ratings
Cspoker50   10-8-2020 22:49  Acceptance  +1   My #1 on my todo list !
Tapthatass   6-2-2019 02:40  Karma  +2   Great report, thx
Rob1london   2-2-2019 02:50  Acceptance  +1   Superb report definitely on my to do list!
crazygunner   30-1-2019 16:43  Karma  +3   Excellent
bobarthurs   22-1-2019 00:48  Acceptance  +1   another one on the "to do" list
Macau81   21-1-2019 14:59  Karma  +5   
Sibil2   21-1-2019 13:52  Karma  +5   DD is the best newcomer of 2018 imo
zennor   21-1-2019 06:31  Karma  +5   fantastic
daytripper   21-1-2019 00:17  Karma  +8   Sounds good.
Dr.A   20-1-2019 20:31  Karma  +5   
porkchops   20-1-2019 14:40  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
MothToAFlame   20-1-2019 14:04  Karma  +5   Excellent
batman108   20-1-2019 13:29  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks