Language: English was ok
Nationality: Thai, but looks very Japanese
Face: 4/5
Body: 3.5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price: 1900 THB +200THB Tips (60 Mins)
WIR: Yes

My work ended being in BKK again (How lucky me)

Was intrigued by the 2 girl glory hole option, but chickened out, don't know why I felt more insecure to be pleasured by 2 women . Contacted via LINE and they share the rooster who was available, Chose Yumi (She looked like a Japanese MILF) and the paradise package  (full service). Arrived to the back alley of 22 soi and very easy to find the shop. Greeted by mamasan and asked if I had a booking,There were 3-4 girls hanging around at the front none of them looked like Yumi. She picked the phone and called and after about 5 minutes she came, paid the mamasan and followed her

Looked a bit older than the picture, but had a good shape. Took me up-to the room and undressed me and herself and invited me to the shower. The room is not great, but I am just spending an hour or less so why not. Cleaned  by privates and stared bit of stroking , body was fine, boobs was smaller and had a skinny belly and shaven. I asked for DFK and she obliged. After a bit of playing around, dried up and went to the bed. She told me to lie on my belly and started to apply lotion on the back and massage . It was a decent massage but that was not the reason I was there   

She gave me a catbath followed by some rimming. She asked me if I wanted a finger inside I said no ( not into that). She started to stoke and like my balls that felt really good, I told her to slow down and she obliged. Flipped over , catbath again with focus on nipples and making her way down, a bit more rimming and balls suck ( She put em in her mouth) and worked her way upto the tip. Very slow licks on the Frenulum and then a good old session of BBBJ with good suction. I was about to cum and stopped her and told her let me at least last for half the time . She told me I can cum twice if I wanted ( I didnt know that ). I told her to continue and If I could CIM, she said ok and continued maybe for 30 secs and   into her mouth, she kept sucking and stoking  and after that went away from the bed and spit it to a napkin. I really hate when they do it in front of us .

She cleaned me and lie next to me and a bit of chit chat, while slowly working my cock. In 5 mins I was ready for round 2. Asked her to cap me and she went on top. Pussy was tighter than what I expected. She was making pleasure sounds (Sounded a bit fake), but worked for me. I switched and went mish, some how the bed was to unstable and he tall and she short didnt work. Switched to Doggie. It felt good, she also reverse thrusted. I was ready to cum and asked her to go on top reverse cow, I love to see her asshole stretching each stroke and I

I was exhausted we still had about 15 mins, so she helped me clean up in the shower and dress up , tipped her off I went.

Overall it was nice, but after being to dokidoki I felt the place was a little rundown, also you feel a bit intimidated if you are rookie going her as you get cat called by other other establishments nearby. Next time I should build up soem courage for the 4 Hand GH

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
lefeu   5-12-2018 07:22  Karma  +6   
bohica   4-12-2018 23:56  Karma  +4   Working it!
JJJ37   30-11-2018 00:45  Karma  +8   MILFy
Tapthatass   29-11-2018 21:29  Acceptance  +1   
bobarthurs   29-11-2018 21:02  Acceptance  +1   Very helpful, this place is on my must do list
batman108   27-11-2018 04:10  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
Dr.A   26-11-2018 17:53  Karma  +6   
obe   26-11-2018 14:32  Karma  +10   Excellent
Petay_1283   26-11-2018 12:12  Karma  +10   cannot wait to try this place
bobarthurs
Nookie Newbie

UID 251876
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14
Posts 3
Karma 14
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-11-2018
Status Offline
Post at 29-11-2018 21:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Has anyone had any encounters with Pupae or Kitty from Paradise Massage?