English: Very limited
Face: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 7000 thb for 90 minutes
Repeat: No. Girl was great but not worth the price in my opinion.

During my last trip to BKK in 2018, I went to check out the soapies Poseidon and Emmanuelle, but I regretted not checking out The Lord before it shut down for good. My Chinese friends were raving about Maria Hotel & Spa which is supposedly as high-end as The Lord, so I decided to check it out yesterday evening. Before going, I searched the forum for reviews on this place to no avail so hopefully I can shed some light on this place for my fellow punters.

My friends recommended I show up at 5-7pm because thats when business meetings usually end and it is not uncommon that large groups of asian businessmen would rent out half the girls after 7pm. Unfortunately I am one of those asian businessmen so I arrived by taxi at 8pm to a very nice looking building (pics below). The interior gives off an opulent vibe with lots of gold, leather and velvet decorations. As soon as I walked through the gold front doors, one of the managers guided me to the main room where the girls were sitting. The place was bustling with other punters all from east asian countries (China, Korea, Japan, Singapore); however not a single Farang in sight. Manager says they get the occasional Farang but not very common. The main room is situated so that the girls are sitting on a large red velvet couch in the middle and to a far wall as well. Guests are seated in various leather one seaters where you can buy drinks and meals.

The manager sat me down close to the center couch and asked if I wanted a drink. Heineken or Singha is 220thb. Did not see a drink menu so not sure what other drinks cost. With my drink in hand, she took me on a slow stroll around the couch to look at the girls and explained the pricing structure. Like all other soapies, they have a tiered system. These numbers are from memory so may be off by 100thb or so:

M     5000
L      6000
X      7000
XL     9000?
PR    10000
PRM  13500

There were about 30 girls sitting around the sofa and they all looked exceptional. The drawback is that they are fully clothed albeit in tight dresses but it’s still hard to gauge what their bodies look like. I didn’t see any PRMs but there were several PR models. To be honest above X or XL, they all look fairly similar. Most of them were busy on their phone. One girl named Joy #X14 was making eyes and smiling at me the whole way around. Sold. All the other girls started clapping and hollering which was weird since they didn’t do that when other customers selected their girls. Joy said they were just happy for her. She took my hand and led me to the front desk where I dropped 7000 thb. I asked about VIP rooms which have jacuzzis, mirrors and etc but they were all booked at the time.

On the way up to the room, Joy was super excited. Hugging me from behind, touching my face and rubbing LB. The standard room was actually very spacious with king sized bed, large tub for two, sink, love seat sofa. Joy started the bath and slowly undressed herself for the full reveal. She was about 162cm tall, tight body, horizontal stomach tattoo where c-section scar would be but no other signs of baby damage or stretch marks. Small but plump ass and perky B cups to match with long nipples.

We got in the bath and she immediately went for LB with great BBBJ, lots of slurping noises and eye contact . She cleaned me thoroughly with lots of teasing around my balls and ass. Onto the bed she continued the BBBJ for another 5 minutes before capping me with an Okamoto 003 (which was too tight). She started off in CG then I flipped her mish and held her hands above her head while kissing her neck which really got her going. Lots of LFK and moaning. I dont know if the condom was too tight or if I was just jetlagged or if the 7-heaven BJ from earlier drained me but I couldnt finish so Joy uncapped for another BBBJ. This time she positioned herself so I could finger her wet pussy as she sucked me off. I asked to 69 but she politely declined. She covered LB again and we went through every position imaginable, CG, reverse CG, lotus, mish, doggie, standing doggie, even went over to the sofa and lifted her up to fuck her standing for a few seconds (too tired at this point) . I could tell that Joy felt bad and she really tried everything to get me off but after 40 min, I said it was okay and wanted to relax. The remainder of my time was light massage.

Honestly wasn’t even disappointed. This girl basically sexercised for almost an hour straight and really aims to please. The room looked like it got hit with a typhoon after we were done. Got cleaned up and led back downstairs. She gave me her LINE and we parted ways. All-in-all this place is definitely high-end with consistently hot models. If you have the money to spend then I would give it a shot, however, I honestly dont think it is worth the price. You can find similar looking girls in gogo bars for LT and it would still be cheaper. Will probably come with my buddies next time to try out one of their KTV rooms. I also would recommend bringing your own condoms because the Okamotos that they provide are just too tight even for the average dick size. Pics from LINE.

Cheers,
DG

[ Last edited by  davegrewl at 15-2-2019 11:40 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
noseyboy   17-2-2019 14:32  Karma  +3   
obe   16-2-2019 22:23  Karma  +10   Excellent
Kaycee   16-2-2019 09:33  Karma  +2   Great report - nice to see a new place I hadn’t heard of being reviewed.
Rob1london   16-2-2019 02:53  Acceptance  +1   Interesting to hear what this high end place is like!
bobarthurs   15-2-2019 21:33  Acceptance  +1   
stinkyfeet   15-2-2019 20:43  Acceptance  +10   
Freelancer   15-2-2019 19:03  Karma  +4   
Petay_1283   15-2-2019 17:18  Karma  +10   that's expensive
porkchops   15-2-2019 16:33  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
hotjac   15-2-2019 13:16  Karma  +6   Nice - hopefully I have to go to Bangkok soon .....