Acceptance 97
Reading Access 50
Registered 6-8-2017
Status Offline
Post at 28-7-2018 09:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] 101 Premier Massage - 4ft 10 Nene

Date & Time of Session:  26th July 2018
Location:  101 Premier Massage, side road off Soi 33, just before the DoubleTree
Name:  Nene
Link: http://www.101premiermassage.com/en/masseuses/nene/
Agent: NIL
Nationality & Language: Thai, good English
Face: 8/10
Body:  8/10 (10/10 if you like short girls)
Skill:  8/10
Service:  9/10
GFE:  10/10
PSE:  n/a
Price & Session Length: THB2,500 for 90 minutes bath room
Repeat:  No, would highly recommend but I rarely repeat, too many fish in the ocean

So I stumbled across this place by accident - in all my years of coming to Bangkok I didn’t know this place existed until I saw a review of it online.

It’s really oddly located, its on a side street down Soi 33 just before the doubletree.  What looks like a street of Japanese restaurants actually had this place tucked at the back of it.  You have to walk past a bunch of Japanese places to get there.

I booked Nene in advance as I have a thing for short girls but as I went inside I saw the end of a lineup being done for some other customers.  I was originally worried I’d made a mistake ordering in advance as a good few of the girls in the lineup were hot as hell, but I decided to go with my choice and see what Nene was like.

I’m going to go back another time for the lineup ;)

Nene comes out in a schoolgirl outfit and just looks amazing.  She is very thin and so short.  The only downside (for me, may be a positive for you) is that she has bolt ons to about a C cup.  I personally prefer A cups so think she would have looked great pre-surgery but that said they were very well done and looked suitable on her.

I booked a 90 minute “bath room” as it was only 200THB more and I figured I’d treat myself.

Nene began by running the bath and then stripped off.  We got in together and she gave me a sensual bath including much LB action and a boob fuck.

After that we got out and she proceeded to give me an actually fairly decent massage.  For a small girl she can do some decent pressure and it was very relaxing.

She gets me to flip over and begins with a handjob.  This girl has some serious hand skills.  I normally don’t go for handjobs as I think no girl will be able to do it better than myself but she blew me out of the water.  In under a minute I was close to finishing and had to stop her.

She capped me and got on top for CG.  Honestly Nene was one of the tightest (if not the tightest) girls I’ve been with.  It was like a vice down there and felt great.  Probably more an issue of size as I practically split her in two going in but it felt great all the same.

The room had a mirror on the wall which was good and weird at the same time.  You see I’m quite a big guy - 185cm and about 90KG whereas Nene was about 1cm off being legally a dwarf and about one third of my weight.  Looking in the mirror it was crazy how much smaller this girl bouncing up and down on me was!

After riding me for a while I could tell she was getting tired so I flipped her over for some missionary and then got her into the doggy position.

As I entered her she cried out a little.  Then with every thrust she cried out more.  I don’t mean in pleasure it definitely seemed like a cry of pain.  I stopped and checked if she was ok but she said she was fine and it was good so keep going.  However every thrust let out a cry again.  I checked one more time and when she gave the green light just decided to go for it.

After pumping away for a few minutes I shot - this girl took it like a champ even though she was practically screaming by the end.  

I lay down and she looked exhausted so I grabbed her and pulled her down onto me to rest.  What happened next was so cute, the poor girl fell asleep in my arms!  I let her sleep there for a decent 20 minutes as I felt she must have been tired and she looked very cute doing it.

With about five minutes left to go I decided to wake her at which point she looked at her watch and panicked as she didn’t realise she had fallen asleep.  

She gave me a super quick shower and then out the door we went.  

All in all I would highly recommend Nene - I personally wont go back as there are too many girls to see - only truly amazing ones get a repeat visit which Nene was close to but not quite there.

Great girl, great skills and if you like them petite she is exactly that.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
mojoroad   8-11-2018 08:53  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
bohica   7-8-2018 21:35  Karma  +7   Sleeping Beauty!!!
hotjac   1-8-2018 19:17  Karma  +5   hot!
joey88   31-7-2018 00:54  Karma  +5   Thanks
batman108   29-7-2018 14:39  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
homer168   29-7-2018 08:21  Karma  +5   Thx. Nice rack on a 4ft 10 frame. Homer likes :-)
gaoxing   28-7-2018 21:25  Karma  +4   Great report; thinking of checking this place out now
Freelancer   28-7-2018 18:37  Karma  +6   Excellent
stinkyfeet   28-7-2018 16:59  Karma  +10   
obe   28-7-2018 10:35  Karma  +10   Excellent