Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Baan Puen - Massage & FS shop : Gusjung

[Bangkok] Baan Puen -  Massage & FS shop : Gusjung
Date & Time of Session:  13 Jan 2019 02:30 pm
Contact Line ID @ baanpuen
Name:   Gusjung
Height: 155 cm
Weight:  Approx. 45
Body: 5/5 35 24 32, fair skinned, slim with nicely enhanced boob.
Face 4/5 Cute lovely face and long hair.  
Service 1/5
GFE 1/5
Price: 2600 baht (3500-900 discount coupon from previous visit)
Repeat: No

On Sunday afternoon (2pm) I tried to visit The Pool Spa in Ladprao area and found the shop to be empty. The keeper said, It’s mid of the month and usually very quiet until late in evening. So I moved on to Baan Puen shop close by which known to be more expensive but usually have girl on floor on the day time. I has a very good session last time I visited. On arrival, the shop keeper called out 7 girls, one at a time to present her name. A girl with a shy looking, lovely face, Totally MCOT, name Gusjung caught my eyes. So I go ahead with her.

Once in the room, I tried to kiss her but she asked me not to because she just has braces on, and that turn me off a bit.
She undress me and, then she undress herself, she does have a very nice pair of enhanced tits, and usher me in the bath. She washed me up, and dry me off.

On the bed. She lied on her back and let me play with her tits, LS. After a few mins, she give me a catbath and CBJ for like 2 mins max and ask me to enter her.
We proceed with the rest, Missionary, Doggie, unfortunately she was passive throughout. I was not in the mood and end up asking her to finish me off with a breast fuck because that is when I see the 2 best things about her. Her face and the boobs.
When it’s done we showered again and say goodbye.

P.S. I received another 900 baht coupon ticket from the shop which valid until 12 March. IF any bros are in Bangkok during the time and want to try the shop, just give me an P.M. and I will send you the ticket.

[ Last edited by  arikop at 1-2-2019 19:44 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
stinkyfeet   3-2-2019 12:36  Karma  +10   I'm in Bangkok
batman108   2-2-2019 00:48  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
porkchops   1-2-2019 22:15  Karma  +6   Certainly a substandard value for money for Thailand...
bedlam   1-2-2019 19:26  Karma  +4   No DFK, cbj and sex? Expensive for thailand.. thx for report tho
Macau81   1-2-2019 17:56  Karma  +5   what's an IB?