Name:  Tulip
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face:  2.25/5
Body:  2/5
Skill: 3/5 (For the rimming alone)
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  2100 baht - 1 hr 30
Repeat: I have already done so, but now I won't.

Another oily session from my travels to Bangkok. This happened on my April 2018 trip so unfortunately it happened nearly a year ago. But Pammy is still currently at Tulip so I hope this report can still help in deciding whether to take her or not.

I had my first session with Pammy back in November (I think) 2014, during that time I was living and working in BKK. Pammy then told me she was 31 and I thought she looked good, she was very slim, nice smiling face and nice dark skin. For me she was head and shoulders above the rest in terms of looks and I enjoyed my time with her. Fast forward to April 2018 and it seemed getting run through by multiple men had taken its toll. She had put on a lot of weight and it shows, her face has aged (though to be fair it was nearly 4 years ago since my last visit) and now looks chubby. I also noticed she has had a boob job, when i took her back in 2014 she was flat chested, but in my view her body then was far better than what it is now. But despite her average looks and below par body I still had a good time with her before so I chose her and up we went.

As we were walking up to the room she didn't make any conversation and was very quiet, I expected this in a way because she was quiet back then, but she seemed almost silent. We showered together but no bj in the shower and little to no conversation, despite my efforts to talk to her.
We got on the bed and she gave me a bj which was average and licked my nipples. I told her to rim me and to my surprise she rims very well, it felt very soft and relaxing lol and it got me hard almost instantly. She then rode me with her on top but I couldn't finish, she then gave me a bj and I eventually I came in her mouth.

She then massaged me for a while with little to no conversation taking place, she asked if I wanted round 2 and I asked her to rim me again. I turned around and she rimmed me while whacking me off and to my surprise I came lol. She's a good rimmer but not much else. I still had around 30 minutes left but I decided to cut it short and went out to have dinner after at Terminal 21.

My opinion? That was my second session with Pammy and it will be my last. My first session with her was good, but from my last session she seemed jaded from her years at Tulip, it looks like she doesn't really want to be there and there was almost no rapport between us. I will probably avoid her now and sample the other ladies at Tulip.

[ Last edited by  panthershield1 at 7-2-2019 23:41 ]

Recent Ratings
daytripper   8-2-2019 22:45  Karma  +8   Good report. Thanks.
bedlam   8-2-2019 19:27  Karma  +4   
batman108   8-2-2019 11:19  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Sibil2   8-2-2019 06:33  Karma  +5   Hate it when flat chested girls get a boob job :(
porkchops   8-2-2019 01:39  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
lefeu   8-2-2019 00:32  Karma  +6   Thanks