Karma 1065
Acceptance 170
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-2-2008
Status Offline
Post at 18-7-2017 10:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Dream Heaven Massage [Thailand] [Bangkok]

Name: Forgot, grumpy small girl (I called her Lek=small in thai) she is not on the webpage
Nationality & Language: Thai/English
Date: July 13th, 10pm
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 1800thb 40 mins, left after 20 mins.
Repeat: Maybe but not with that girl

I have been to Bangkok numerous times but have never explored the japanese style massage parlours on Sukhumvit soi 33. I was in the area and decided to give it a go. Did some research as there are several similar places nearby. Walked all the way down to Love teen massage first but they only had one older chick available. I walked across the road to Dream Heaven instead and I knew from their webpage they had lots of girls. Walked in and only 3 girls came out from a lounge area behind the cashier. Disappointing. Two older birds and a younger tanned and very tiny girl. I picked the "lek" one and she did not look happy. Mamasan showed me the price options and i chose 40 mins oil massage for 1800thb.

Was led upstairs to a room which was quite clean with a shower and a big mirror next to the bed. Lek stripped and revealed a ripped body with a cups, no kid. Even though she was tiny she had some shapes. She probably weighs less than 40kg. We took a shower and she was still grumpy even though I tried to lighten the mood by speaking some thai. After shower she asked me to lie down for what I knew would be a rubbish massage so I just told her I want to "boom, boom". She went for the rubber right away and I said no way, first "smoke". So she started giving me a mediocre bbbj for 30 seconds and then tried to go for the rubber again. I told her to continue blowing and kept her going for another a couple of minutes while enjoying the view in the mirror.

On with the rubber and some squatting CG action, then mish with a pillow under her back spreading her legs so that I could enjoy the view properly, then doggy for a long time until . I enjoyed myself and gave zero thought to the fact that this was a 0pt GFE session.

After that a shower during complete silence and then outta there, no tip deserved. Was greated by monsoon rain outside that flooded the soi like a river.

I read some good reviews about Dream Heaven so I might go back during the afternoon. Hopefully more girls available.

Recent Ratings
Yyyyyyal   17-5-2018 07:21  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
blast77   2-9-2017 12:35  Karma  +5   
obe   2-9-2017 09:55  Karma  +8   
joey88   1-9-2017 15:23  Karma  +5   Thanks, will avoid!
Paul71   27-7-2017 03:17  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the report
jimyum   23-7-2017 07:08  Karma  +5   
lefeu   20-7-2017 10:18  Karma  +6   Sorry to hear that, but at least you managed to pound her
LeoCan   18-7-2017 12:20  Acceptance  +5   
d4niok
Lustful Lord

UID 39512
Digest Posts 0
Credits 722
Posts 214
Karma 721
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-2-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-9-2017 14:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I've been to dream heaven last April with a girl name en, hottible experince. Gfe 0. Even I took one hour, she tries to make you finished in 20 minutes. Not worth the money

Recent Ratings
hkmann   2-9-2017 20:20  Karma  +4   had one good and one bad experience there. Usually bad selection too.