Nationality & Language: Thai & good English
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Height: 5'3
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1,900 baht for 40 minutes
Repeat: Maybe, with another provider

Woke up early due to jet lag and wanted to check out another massage parlor. Most massage places open at 11am or later except for hunny bunny which opens at 8am but reservations recommended. I add then on line and was able to ge the morning lineup which consist of only 4 ladies. I chose May, not my ideal type but will do for a morning crunch. Setup an appointment for 9am, walked from my hotel in suk soi 11 (20mins) and grabbed some street noodles for breakfast. Arrive a little early and May is ready to go.

May looks older than her pictures, MILF type. Hair slightly longer than shoulders with man made C's. I wouldn't say skinny nor fat but got some curves in the right areas. Decided to go with the 40min session in a regular room. I seem to be the only client that morning as all the other girls were relaxing in the waiting area. Head up the stairs and settle on the first room on the left, simple with a clean shower and bed. May came prepared with her basket so we strip down and shower together. Her english is pretty good, able to hold a simple conversation. No preview in the shower and I left first to dry off as she finished washing up.

Once on the bed she jumps on me very excited and says she is horny cause I'm the first person of the day. Goes down and gives a decent bbbj with some attempt of deep throating. This last for about 5 mins and cap goes on. She slowly mounts me cowboy and picks up the pace quickly. Soon she is riding me long and hard to the point that I slip out and she nearly snaps my junk. I swing her around for mish and she making some realistic moaning noises and seems to be enjoying her self. As I pull out and trasition to doggy, I notice the condom has torn at some point in time (probably during the instense cowboy). With minimal reaction as if it happens all the time she changes it out and we continue. This is the 2nd time a condom has torn on me during a session and I started to bring my own but forgot this morning. Finish off in doggy and we collapse for moment in a puddle of sweat (combo of poor AC and quite a workout). Take a quick shower and I'm out the door in 30mins. May's service was good but she is not my ideal type. Probably repeat but with another provider. Off to Pattaya and will post more reports.

Recent Ratings
Pacman1796   8-6-2024 23:18  Karma  +3   
JackTheBat   8-6-2024 09:16  Karma  +13   
Laszlo   8-6-2024 08:41  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report
reanway78   8-6-2024 08:20  Karma  +2   
Harambe   8-6-2024 07:54  Karma  +3   
Vuka   8-6-2024 04:48  Karma  +4