Karma 764
Acceptance 390
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 26-12-2020 17:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kaohsiung massage

So I headed south to Kenting for the holiday and made a stop in Kaohsiung first. Not a very impressive town after Taipei so thought I would check out the local scene. Did a search for posts and came across one that is from a few years back. It was about a spot near the Kaohsiung Train Station at ZhiYo and JiuRu Road by the train station.

The original post was about two spots beside each other but there are several nearby. The original post also quoted 700 for massage and 300 extra for the little friend. It appears inflation has hit because the quoted price was 2000. But the more concerning issue was the girls rushing you to the room which made me uneasy. I turned this down and while the price was decreased to 1500 I still wasn't taking any chances on bad service or the popo showing up. One place had a monitor which certainly made me more uneasy.

Any more intel on Kaohsiung to share? I am here for another two days and need to find something to occupy the time.

One other point of note is that the shops staffed Vietnamese girls. And nothing impressive that I saw.

Happy hunting bros

Recent Ratings
Mister   26-12-2020 20:09  Acceptance  +2   Seems young TW girls are less enthusiastic than HK girls about plying the trade — betel nut girls are an anomaly