Credits 2
Posts 4
Karma 2
Acceptance -1
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-7-2011
Location Singapore
Status Offline
Post at 16-7-2011 14:29  Profile Site P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Jokes For Relaxing

The train was quite crowded, so a U.S. Marine walked the entire length looking for a seat, but the only seat left was taken by a well dressed, middle-aged, French woman's poodle. The war-weary Marine asked, 'Ma'am, may I have that seat?' The French woman just sniffed and said to no one in particular 'Americans are so rude. My little Fifi is using that seat.' The Marine walked the entire train again, but the only seat left was under that dog. 'Please, ma'am. May I sit down? I'm very tired. She snorted, 'Not only are you Americans rude, you are also arrogant!' This time the Marine didn't say a word; he just picked up the little dog, threw it out of the train window, and sat down. The woman shrieked, 'Someone must defend my honour! This American should be put in his place!' An English gentleman sitting nearby spoke up, 'Sir, you Americans often seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing. You hold the fork in the wrong hand. You drive your cars on the wrong side of the road. And now, sir, you seem to have thrown the wrong bitch out of the window.'

You'll Never Walk...Alone !
part01
Nookie Newbie

UID 69735
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 28
Karma 3
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 16-7-2011 16:43  Profile P.M. 
thanks, enjoyed this one pretty relaxing
Frunkus
Carnal Conqueror

UID 9313
Digest Posts 0
Credits 288
Posts 271
Karma 287
Acceptance 18
Reading Access 30
Registered 12-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 21-7-2011 11:41  Profile P.M. 
I laughed out loud for that one
zinderalla
Nookie Newbie

UID 71669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 15
Posts 21
Karma 15
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-8-2011
Location bangkok
Status Offline
Post at 14-8-2011 17:11  Profile P.M. 
imao this joke is great
Lovelife
Nookie Newbie

UID 74006
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 1
Karma 0
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-9-2011
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2011 22:22  Profile P.M. 
GRILL!!

A couple were married for a while and he had started making fun of her for no reason. One day, they went for camping and she bent down to pick up something and the husband exclaimed - 'Wow, your bum has become the size of a grill!'. Wife was obviously upset but kept mum. In the evening, she changed into bikini and the husband saw her bum again and exclaimed 'Thats a huge grill you have in your back now!'. She was now totally pissed off.

During the night, it was cold and the husband made advances to his wife. She didn't respond and so he picked her hand inserted into his boxers. 'What do you want?' snapped the wife. 'I want you to help me heat this' quipped the husband. Wife replied - 'I am not going to heat up my grill for this single tiny sausage
and slept!!