Acceptance 47
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-6-2021
Location Bangkok
Status Offline
Post at 23-8-2021 14:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
One filipino obsession - help needed.

So been mongering for a few years on and off, most of the time, you can never remember their faces, just someone you meet, fuck and move along in life. But met this rather good looking filipino on skout. And as some people have mentioned filipinos are pretty hot in bed, and I can confirm 100%. Plus I have this theory sex is always better when you get to know the person a little bit more, kind of semi-real GFE I guess. Trouble is, by coincidence she lives 15 minutes walk from me. I can see this getting quite out of hand, seeing her too often $$$, maybe me being too clingy , thoughts such as "won't it be nice if she was my wife or like my wife", she's late 20s but with 2 kids, husband back home, typical DH setup. I'm many years older than her. I live alone for the minute, wife will be back at some point. I feel I'm partly in my 20s again, but know this train of thought will end nowhere or off a cliff. Can someone just lay out the negatives and tell me to snap the fuck our of this dream . I don't think the feelings are reciprocated, but I'm thinking thank god for that. I feel I'm a character in a blackmirror episode . Maybe there is no sympathy for me, all self-inflicted and only thinking with little brain .

Recent Ratings
CuriousGeorgeHK   30-12-2021 05:03  Acceptance  +1   
nitesky6888   1-9-2021 03:23  Acceptance  +8   Try to meet others online if possible and maybe you'll forget about her sooner or later. Remember she is not your only ...
Jade_moon   27-8-2021 19:11  Acceptance  +3   You yourself said she has a husband and two kids. You don't wanna be that guy who destroy a family.
micgao   27-8-2021 11:46  Acceptance  +1   you have to remember you are not exclusive. she is f**** other people. you just another customer.
teltel   24-8-2021 09:57  Acceptance  +2   Walk away, find another one for a while and use the DH only occassionally. Remember the million dollar baby trap and tro ...
theworm   23-8-2021 23:26  Acceptance  +5   yes, you need help, get back to your real life or you will regret it. do it NOW before it gets too late. good luck.