Karma 207
Acceptance 135
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2017 23:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wonder Life condoms

I saw a pack of 003's marked down thinking it was another brand, looked closely and read they were actually Wonder Life. I found they actually have quite the selection.   Just wondering if anyone has used this brand and what you think.

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   20-4-2017 17:49  Acceptance  +1   obviously not lol
illwill2
Carnal Conqueror

UID 484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 214
Posts 115
Karma 207
Acceptance 135
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 21-4-2017 20:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lol.

Well I went ahead and tried it, 30hkd for a 12 pack plus a free cock ring. Not a bad deal. Close inpsection of the packaging did not inspire confidence, crappy print and text just looked cheap, I can't recall the last time I've seen packaging for a product this poorly printed. It's not something I was looking out
for but it was something that stood out. The condoms themselves weren't that bad, nothing special, not great. GF was slightly annoyed an amused at the same time I was trying to slow my pace to take in the sensation. I did not have any others to compare them with dircetly since we don't normally use rubbbers.  I wouldn't pay more than 30 for them, if I ever bought them again which I probably wouldn't given the selections available.