Karma 23778
Acceptance 5774
Reading Access 110
Registered 19-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 10-2-2016 17:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Top 10 Bar Girl Lies...

OK Bros, how many of these gems have you heard over the years?

I No Have Boyfriend
Yeah right. Who dropped you off at work? Is that a photo of you and your brother in your purse? All those farrangs on LINE are just friends, right?

Work Bar Only 2 Week
Which bar has she worked in for only two weeks? This one? What about all the other bars she has worked in around Bangkok and Pattaya for the past few years?

My Phone No Power
You try to phone your teerak and her phone is off… when she finally gets off her back with her boyfriend / customer she will simply say her phone had a dead battery. I don’t know any Thai, bar girl or not, who is ever without their phone. 20% power remaining = end of the world is near.

I Love You
This is one of my favourites and within an hour a bar girl can utter those three little words. Did she see your account balance at the ATM?

You Very Big
Now unless she is a horny little minx and wanting a good roll in the hay, this can be one of those top pocket excuses not to do the business. A lot of humming and hawing with plenty of ego massaging that maybe results in a handjob or BJ to avoid intercourse with someone she really doesn’t want to service. Unless you are packing some serious sausage you aren’t hung like a horse despite what little miss cute ass tells you.

I Like Old Man Fat With Good Heart
This translates as I will be with you because you have a fat wallet, not a fat stomach.

I No Have Baby
As soon as her towel gets undone back at the hotel her map of the world will be all too evident unless she has tattooed her belly. She can’t hide all those stretch marks so take a look at her ass. “Close light teelak, I shy”. LOL.

I No Like Local Man
Oh really? See #1

He Only My Friend, We Only Go Eat
And she will tell the next guy in the queue the exact same thing about you. You could also ask what was she actually eating… Mr Banana?

I Finish Work Bar Go My Village
Yeah for two or three days until she gets bored after blowing off the cash you gave her. Then it’s back to the big smoke and party time with her friends at the bar she had quit. A few drinks later and the offer of a 3k baht short time stint and it’s back on the merry-go-round.

Obe

[ Last edited by  obe at 10-2-2016 17:46 ]

Recent Ratings
wander   12-2-2016 11:48  Acceptance  +7   Wait... whadaya mean lies????
Jack_Sparrow   11-2-2016 11:15  Acceptance  +3   Excellent
jake.houston   11-2-2016 09:27  Acceptance  +10   What a cynic. Also known as accurate observation. Haha.
austin821   11-2-2016 08:17  Acceptance  +2   I can actually here those words in the Thai accent as I read them out hahaha
aussie_guy   10-2-2016 22:21  Acceptance  +3   
jackdiddly   10-2-2016 17:50  Acceptance  +1   Heard them all
obe
Sex God

UID 89973
Digest Posts 0
Credits 24067
Posts 2737
Karma 23778
Acceptance 5774
Reading Access 110
Registered 19-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 10-2-2016 17:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 obe's post

The key to this is not to trust a single word which comes out of a bar girls mouth.
How do you know when they are lying? Their mouth is open.

Obe
aussie_guy
Kinky King

UID 35720
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1395
Posts 53
Karma 1390
Acceptance 96
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 10-2-2016 22:26  Profile P.M. 
What about when they "cum"? That's a lie I can appreciate though. Sometimes I can't tell, and even if I suspect they're lying, I still appreciate the effort they went to. I assume it's to stroke my ego.

One time I was performing DATY on a WL and after about a minute or so she says "cumming". I assumed that she wasn't in the mood for DATY and just pretended to cum so I would stop. Either that or I had no idea what I was doing and she felt like that was enough. Still, I appreciated that she was caring enough to not want to bruise my ego.

QUOTE:
Originally posted by obe at 10-2-2016 19:44
He Only My Friend, We Only Go Eat

Ha ha. Reminds me of this song:

https://youtu.be/9aofoBrFNdg

Recent Ratings
obe   11-2-2016 10:48  Acceptance  +10   Dont worry mate i have been in the same situation! As long as the ego is stroked and something else.
mrclen
Carnal Conqueror

UID 107351
Digest Posts 0
Credits 477
Posts 160
Karma 454
Acceptance 457
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-7-2013
Location US Florida
Status Offline
Post at 11-2-2016 00:10  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
Reply #1 obe's post

Obe:  Make some very small changes in the list and apply it to KTV girls also, and probably many other WG's.!  And I think I hit 95% of these lies!

#1 Only one girl admitted she had a sugar daddy and she worked when he was out of town.
#2 Change it to weeks and you have a winner.  Of course, this may be only true "in this particular KTV".  Years in others?
#3 Always!!  Or dropped, or lost, or etc.
#4 Almost Always, but takes a bit longer.
#5 Always!  But I know different!
#6 This varies, so not that blatant!
#7 So far have only met one of these and possibly one other, but not sure.
#8 Most of the time.  China man no good, Japan man, Korea Man, etc.
#9 For sure, but add brother, uncle, etc.
#10 Hasn't happened, but "red" comes up more often than it should.

I think I could expand this to many more, with the sick parents, rent due, phone broke, I go to work but come to you after because I sit only, etc.

I will give you my funniest one.
     I am 26 years old.  Next time same girl months later, I just had a birthday, I am 29 years old.  Next time same girl year later, I just had a birthday, I am 34 years old. Next time same girl year later, I just had a birthday, I am 37 years old.  now her last birthday she is 40 years old!  Isn't it amazing how time flies.?    

Recent Ratings
obe   11-2-2016 10:53  Acceptance  +10   KTV girl = compulsive lier. I do miss KTV in Changping :(
jake.houston
Master Mongerer

UID 93098
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6884
Posts 610
Karma 6748
Acceptance 2715
Reading Access 80
Registered 21-7-2012
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 11-2-2016 09:33  Profile P.M. 
I once offered a Soi Six girl in Patts 5K Baht if she would let me look through her phone for 15 minutes.

I had earlier in the day been way deep into a DATY session on her when her phone rang and her Daddy from Sweden was calling to verify her monthly deposit had been made. He was sending her 50K Baht a month.

While I was eating her pussy she was confessing her broken heart from missing him so much. I felt bad for him, well, not really.

I just wanted to see how many suckers she had in that phone. She wouldn't do it.

Recent Ratings
obe   11-2-2016 10:55  Acceptance  +10   Absolute Classic! I bet the phone was full of suckers.
austin821   11-2-2016 10:18  Acceptance  +2   I bet you tried extra hard to please her while she was on the phone :)

“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
― Steve Martin
obe
Sex God

UID 89973
Digest Posts 0
Credits 24067
Posts 2737
Karma 23778
Acceptance 5774
Reading Access 110
Registered 19-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 11-2-2016 12:16  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 jake.houston's post

You got to feel sorry for these sugar daddies who believe money will keep a WG loyal. It does not work!

I knew a guy in Shenzhen who was paying a WG a considerable amount of cash every month to be loyal.
Every time he went back to his home country she was on the phone ringing old clients.

The night he flew out I went to her old bar for a look and sure enough there she was giving a guy a rub and tug at the bar.
Her face was priceless.

His flight had not even left HK and this was happening.

Remember: You can take the girl out of the bar but can't take the bar out of the girl.

Obe

Recent Ratings
jake.houston   11-2-2016 13:13  Acceptance  +10   If you physically take them out of the bar, move them home, then maybe you can win.
Nelson88
Lustful Lord

UID 132869
Digest Posts 0
Credits 639
Posts 115
Karma 633
Acceptance 119
Reading Access 40
Registered 26-8-2015
Status Offline
Post at 11-2-2016 13:04  Profile P.M. 
dangerous with WG if you believe her

Fully agreed that WG sometimes got confused what they specially did to you. My so-called lover (WG) refused to let me taste her pussy last time and she said she never let people DATY.   I told her She always  let me.   Then she said really and then she let me lick her pussy again.  In other reports from bros, she let someone DATY but some don't.  Just found she is always a liar to me.  She went to trip with her boy friend and said she went by herself to enjoy herself alone, Ha ha.   I got sucked in few times and bought her something.  Stupid me!  She always says she misses me so much.  What do you think?

[ Last edited by  Nelson88 at 11-2-2016 13:15 ]

Recent Ratings
bohica   13-2-2016 05:49  Acceptance  +3   There's one born ever yminute
obe   11-2-2016 13:21  Acceptance  +10   Best not to buy her more things...
jake.houston   11-2-2016 13:12  Acceptance  +4   No DATY? No second date.