Karma 622
Acceptance 178
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2015 09:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fat Chinese Businessman High Class Hooker

So this is what it looks like when a fat mainlander brings a girl back to his hotel room...

http://cds.u7v5f9d3.hwcdn.net/videos/5/5/8/3/3/55833329d7b0bChineseBeautyAndTheFatTinyDickGuy-31.mp4

Recent Ratings
doghead   25-6-2015 16:00  Acceptance  +1   It are videos like this that show opportunities don't necessary decline should I get obese too.
DArtagnan   24-6-2015 09:17  Acceptance  +1   Money talks!
littlebroatwork   23-6-2015 22:59  Acceptance  +1   file not found, I'm curious to see though
jake.houston
Master Mongerer

UID 93098
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6884
Posts 610
Karma 6748
Acceptance 2715
Reading Access 80
Registered 21-7-2012
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2015 11:38  Profile P.M. 
That video proves one thing. It's a man's world.

“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
― Steve Martin
MothToAFlame
Kinky King

UID 106435
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1403
Posts 298
Karma 1379
Acceptance 470
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-6-2013
Status Offline
Post at 23-6-2015 09:29  Profile P.M. 
ignore what they say - Money CAN buy happiness!
donjon
Kinky King

UID 130830
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1787
Posts 82
Karma 1778
Acceptance 171
Reading Access 50
Registered 22-6-2015
Status Offline
Post at 23-6-2015 09:53  Profile P.M. 
Chinese Version of the fat guy in Borat
No more Mcdonalds Mega Macs for me
priapus
Lustful Lord

UID 61865
Digest Posts 0
Credits 631
Posts 433
Karma 622
Acceptance 178
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 24-6-2015 00:45  Profile P.M. 
Friends, Countrymen,

The link has moved but like everything else, the video can be recovered via google.
Just search for "chinese beauty fat tiny dick guy" to recover.  

Enjoy and let me know your thoughts!

[ Last edited by  priapus at 24-6-2015 05:54 ]

Recent Ratings
Weelock   26-7-2015 14:50  Acceptance  +3   Favorable
bohica   27-6-2015 03:05  Acceptance  +3   And the Oscar goes to...
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 25-6-2015 15:59  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 priapus's post

Watched the whole video.

I don't know if the guy has a tiny dick or not because he seems to suffer from ED, cannot maintain his hardness. Plus he is always applying lube to the girl, so either he is of a decent size or the girl has a really tight pussy.

Anyway I don't see the big deal of a big guy shagging a Chinese beauty as we all have seen something like this in HK/China/SG/Taiwan...also I suspect quite a number of the bros aren't themselves in great shape and somewhat resemble this guy.

In addition if I was going to record a sex session with my face showing and post it on the internet for posterity forever, I would also make sure the girl is beautiful too. It would not be beneficial to my ego to post a sex video on the web of me shagging a not so attractive girl. With this video, this guy has bragging rights.

Recent Ratings
priapus   26-6-2015 02:22  Acceptance  +1   Yes, the guy is flaccid the whole time. I didn't get it.
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 25-6-2015 16:21  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 doghead's post

Wasn't able to see the video ... but I do see the pic ...

... seems unremarkable to me ... I see that in the mirror at VV most weeks ...

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
priapus
Lustful Lord

UID 61865
Digest Posts 0
Credits 631
Posts 433
Karma 622
Acceptance 178
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 26-6-2015 02:21  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by DArtagnan at 25-6-2015 16:21

... seems unremarkable to me ... I see that in the mirror at VV most weeks ...

Don't know what VV is, but the non-event of a repulsive man plowing an attractive woman is precisely what I love about the world both now and for centuries past.  As jake.houston said, men have evolved to better acquire resources than women, and regardless of what proponents of gender equality say, women will always look to men for those resources.

In the comfortable confines of the USA where I live, it's easy to lose sight of this fact.  Because resources are so plentiful (I've often said
the USA is a country of idiots subsidized by the innovations of a brilliant few), dating and sex have "evolved" beyond a man's
capability to provide food, shelter, and child-rearing infrastructure.  People here will vehemently disagree, but American society is truly more
enlightened having outlawed prostitution and promoting affirmative action for underrepresented social groups including women.  I know
in Hong Kong affirmative action is not practiced.

But "enlightenment" is a slow and arduous process, and China's nascent capitalism has a very long road ahead.  Until it catches up, if
it ever does, men will continue to reap the worldly benefits of their genetic programming.  Note women benefit as well.  Only a handful
of first-world economies afford the earning power that prostitutes enjoy in lesser developed nations.
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 26-6-2015 09:10  Profile P.M. 
VV = Villa Victoria

Seek and you will find

QUOTE:
Originally posted by priapus at 26-6-2015 02:21
truly more enlightened having outlawed prostitution

you're absolutely right mate!  You will indeed find some people here who disagree with you!  

The issue that USA SHOULD have outlawed is abuse of women, not prostitution.  Of course, in as much as forced prostitution is a form of abuse, forced prostitution should indeed be outlawed.  The issue is the typical sort of over-reaction that imposes a one-size-fits-all remedy which attempts to address the superficiality without taking into account the underlying truth.  That's not enlightenment, that's patronising and and self-centred dogmatism.  What am I saying here?  Whoever outlawed prostitution must have been a man, for sure he can't have taken into account the wishes and preferences of all women, because he (and his bros) clearly didn't.  

Honestly, anyone who thinks girls don't want to be able to use their sexuality to get material things they want can't have gotten to know any women ..!  

Sure, not all do, I'm not talking about your mother or your sister here, so don't get all huffy and puffy!  And those girls who don't, should indeed be able to fully express their preference without fear of harassment or embarassment.  That is the point we do agree on.  

But to turn that around and not only shame but CRIMINALISE girls who do want to exchange material goods for nothing more than affection and sex, is to commit exactly the same abuse that the lawmakers were so high and mighty to ban.  

Jeez ...

priapus
Lustful Lord

UID 61865
Digest Posts 0
Credits 631
Posts 433
Karma 622
Acceptance 178
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 26-6-2015 11:34  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by DArtagnan at 26-6-2015 09:10
The issue that USA SHOULD have outlawed is abuse of wome ...

hmmm... i thought about it, and I think you're right.

Note I used the word "enlightened" and not "correct".  There is no question that laws should be passed according the the prevailing
values of the community.  Whether prostitution should be legal or not is not something you or I as individuals can declare for society
as a whole.  Communitarian ethics, in my mind at least, settles the question of correctness.

So back to my thoughts regarding "enlightened."  A truly enlightened society is one composed of enlightened citizens.  If men can
be good fathers and husbands while getting plenty of side action down in Wanchai, then those men are enlightened, and an enlightened
society should not disallow their punting which promotes their own happiness as well as the economic welfare of prostitutes.  Both
enlightened men and women can morally decouple the sexual act from notions of committed love (it is obviously highly debatable
whether the physical act can or should be decoupled -- we on this forum of course take the affirmative).

I confused the notions of enlightenment and practicable, which it turns out are somewhat mutually exclusive.  It is without question
less practicable to promote values of committed love and childrearing whilst allowing prostitutes to roam freely.  I am reminded of the future
envisioned by the Star Trek franchise in which money is obsolesced.  The elimination of money in a world of finite resources only becomes
possible when men and women take only what they need to achieve contentment.  So you see enlightenment and practicality are
essentially at cross purposes.
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 26-6-2015 14:13  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by priapus at 26-6-2015 11:34
without question less practicable

woah ... "without question" ..?  

sorry but I already question - and disagree - your assumption that valuing committed love and childrearing are in any way incompatible with valuing a woman's right to freely choose to act as a prostitute.  

Enlightenment is seeing the truth without bias or attachment.  Not a lot to do with being a good husband and father while screwing in Wanchai ...

More specifically, a dictionary definition:
2. Enlightenment - A philosophical movement of the 1700s that emphasized the use of reason to scrutinize previously accepted doctrines and traditions and that brought about many humanitarian reforms. Used with the.
3. Buddhism & Hinduism - A state in which the individual transcends desire and suffering and attains nirvana.

As such, enlightenment and practicality are not only not at cross purposes, as you assert, but enlightenment is a precondition for practicality.  

Doing anything (practical) without a solid foundation of reality, and distancing from preconceived notions of how things should be, is a fundamentally flawed premise.  Without a grounding in reality, any action we take is just as likely to produce the opposite result we intend as it is to produce the desired outcome.  Random.  The only way to produce the desired outcome is to have a good handle on the truth and how things really work.  There is NO such thing as being "correct" except as a reflection of natural reality.  Being enlightened equips us to see not only what's actually going on but also what will improve it.  

Criminalising prostitution is a great example: the only people who stop are the good ones, who are thereby eliminated from poviding any balance or justice in the pool.  The remainder, those with criminal inclinations and those who are suceptible to being victimised, continue regardless and the resulting abuses are magnified by a) using illegal methods to control the market b) the imperative for victims to act undercover and suppress evidence of wrongdoing against them and c) all the money and resources used to punish victims who did nothing to hurt anybody.  

Again, my view is the issue of prostitution is one of (unenlightened) people being offended by a natural act, which in many cases is both healthy and mutually desirable.  

The real issue I see is that of consent - is the girl being coerced into doing something she doesn't want to do, eg by threat of force or by economic constraints?  Of course there are those, and of course we should vigorously pursue those who perpetrate violence.  But we can't solve the problem without first admitting that the very laws designed to protect girls from the harm of prostitution are being harmed by those same laws.  Instead we have to allow those girls who actively choose sex work to do so, and we have to give them all the support of society (including access to medical care, pensions, and police protection where needed) so they can live their lives and do what they want to do.  

BTW I seem to be filling the shoes of a grumpy intellectual, that were vacated by another much worthier than I ... seniors will know The One ..!

Guess I should get back to work ...

priapus
Lustful Lord

UID 61865
Digest Posts 0
Credits 631
Posts 433
Karma 622
Acceptance 178
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 26-6-2015 18:05  Profile P.M. 
This debate arose when you observed that the graphic above seemed commonplace in HK.

This remark recalled to me my frustration here in America where carnal acts, particularly those between obese old men and nubile women, are viewed with abhorrence.  But it occurred to me later that such a sight unsettles the casual observer with good evolutionary reason
(old sperms and old men with high cholesterol do not a good family make).  I remarked that despite my eagerness to engage in sex with a
hot 23 yo when I turn 60 and fat, I would still rather raise a family in a society that outlaws prostitution.

Prohibiting a woman from freely selling her body is topologically the same as prohibiting a drug dealer from selling crack.  Few here
would question that crack consumption poses serious negative externalities despite the transaction taking place only between the dealer and user.  Opponents of prostitution argue similarly that it degrades social harmony despite its "victimless" nature.  It'd be great if everyone could freely choose to take on any profession for which there is a market demand.  However, to the extent that
we value human life, we don't want people to become professional hit men.  Things become less black and white when it comes
to prostitution, but the same argument applies.  As hard as it is for some of us to fathom, there are a bunch of people out there
who believe the legal availability of sex for money weakens the familial bonds that form the social fabric.

You argue that prosecuting social vices is impractical as it creates the same social scourges that afflicted America during the Prohibition Era.  Proponents for the legalization of marijuana make similar arguments.  These arguments are not without merit, but they don't refute
that social vices do produce negative externalities.  Whether the negatives of enforcement outweigh the positives was not the point
I was originally trying to make, and would require a far more quantitative treatment.

I don't think my accounting of enlightened societies and practicality was understood.  An enlightened society would not impose
fines on overdue library books.  An enlightened society would allow passengers to bring a bottle of water onto the plane.  An enlightened society would neither racially profile suspects nor torture captured militants.  AND the denizens of this forum would say an enlightened
society would allow men and women to engage in sexual acts for material consideration.  This is all well and good if the citizens are up to
the task and if any young and impressionable schoolboy should happen upon an old fat guy plowing a pretty girl, he will say to himself, "That's wicked pissah" and proceed unfazed towards a life of Confucian virtue and industry.
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 29-6-2015 16:24  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by priapus at 26-6-2015 18:05
...you observed that the graphic above seemed commonplace in HK ...

No I didn't!!!  Read it again

I wrote that I see it often in the mirror at Villa Victoria (VV).  

I thought it would be obvious that the only time I see it is when I am there, with a partner ... was that too subtle ..?  

The rest of our exchange is much more serious and worthwhile!

QUOTE:
You argue that prosecuting social vices is impractical as it creates the same social scourges that afflicted America during the Prohibition Era.  Proponents for the legalization of marijuana make similar arguments.  These arguments are not without merit, but they don't refute that social vices do produce negative externalities.

You are correct, and I never said anything about social vices not producing negative consequences.  

The point I made is that an intervention that makes the situation worse cannot be defended as a good thing.  Specifically if a law banning prostitution results in more violence perpetrated against women, it's a bad law and cannot be considered 'enlightened'.

QUOTE:
Whether the negatives of enforcement outweigh the positives was not the point I was originally trying to make, and would require a far more quantitative treatment.

I fully agree that a more quantitative evaluation of existing laws and remedies is a smart - and enlightened - thing to do.  The review of drug prohibition is very important in the light of the excellent results achieved recently by Portugal.  I hope other preconceived ideas about how society can achieve more positive outcomes and fewer negative outcomes will be scrutinised in the bright light of new evidence.

QUOTE:
I don't think my accounting of enlightened societies and practicality was understood.   

I didn't misunderstand your accounting of enlightened practices.  
Thank you for providing additional clarification, I still don't misunderstand.  
The reality is I disagreed with your definition of enlightenment and of enlightened practices - and I still do.  

If stopping everyone taking water on a plane reduces the chance that one of them will blow it up, that is indeed an enlightened practice.  It is an intervention that has the desired result.  

If - and this is a good example - decriminalising drugs results in fewer drug overdoses, and reduced robbery and violence, and reduced social spending (on enforcement and healthcare) that is an enlightened thing to do.  In a similar vein, if imposing a fine on overdue books results in people being socially responsible and returning books they borrowed, that is also an enlightened thing to do.  

I hope that laws controlling prostitution can be evaluated by the same standard, of whether they achieve the goal of supporting women to live the life they choose to live in safety and comfort.

Recent Ratings
jake.houston   1-7-2015 10:38  Acceptance  +6   I caught your VV reference first time, not too subtle.
priapus   30-6-2015 03:04  Acceptance  +1   I actually didn't absorb the mirror remark. Your statements are sound. Controlled legalization, maybe.

king69
Buggered Beggar

UID 126980
Digest Posts 0
Credits -13
Posts 58
Karma -15
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 1
Registered 2-3-2015
Status Offline
Post at 30-6-2015 02:21  Profile P.M. 
i agrre with all ur opinions....this is too dificult to understand for all people
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 2-7-2015 13:16  Profile P.M. 
Myers Powell
25 years as a prostitute

Well worth reading

QUOTE:
the third time I went down there, a couple of guys pistol-whipped me and put me in the trunk of their car. They had approached me before because I was, as they called it, "unrepresented" on the street

QUOTE:
The physical abuse was horrible, but the real abuse was the mental abuse

QUOTE:
I don't know why those men attacked me, all I know is that society made it comfortable for them to do so. [...] they decided to wreak havoc on a prostitute, knowing I couldn't go to the police and if I did I wouldn't be taken seriously.

... not the story of all girls ... in HK you'll meet girls who are making a free choice, who are not forced ...

but it's very clear how much harm is done by criminalising prostitution:-

Whorehouse
Lustful Lord

UID 95030
Digest Posts 0
Credits 625
Posts 57
Karma 623
Acceptance 46
Reading Access 40
Registered 30-8-2012
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2015 04:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 doghead's post

Flaccid or not it looked tiny regardless, my dick flaccid is 3 times bigger than that!!!

Recent Ratings
DArtagnan   14-7-2015 16:23  Acceptance  +1   Showoff!!
jameslee995
Nookie Newbie

UID 117680
Digest Posts 0
Credits 48
Posts 12
Karma 48
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-5-2014
Status Offline
Post at 1-8-2015 05:14  Profile P.M. 
It says "File Not Found" is anyone else getting that error message?
bboypostal
Nookie Newbie

UID 122571
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 1
Karma 0
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 1-8-2015 11:36  Profile P.M.