Reading Access 0
Registered 22-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 7-8-2012 08:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
In search of intelligence

A little boy went up to his father and asked:

"Dad, where did all of my intelligence come from?"

The father replied. "Well son, you must have got it from your mother, cause I still have mine"

Recent Ratings
johnnyH4706   13-8-2012 07:55  Karma  +1   
woraix
Banned

UID 86808
Digest Posts 0
Credits 592
Posts 190
Karma 591
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 0
Registered 22-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 7-8-2012 08:53  Profile P.M. 
What a curse...........

An old man goes to the Wizard to ask him if he can remove a curse he has been living with for the last 40 years.

The Wizard says, "Maybe, but you will have to tell me the exact words that were used to put the curse on you.

The old man says without hesitation, "I now pronounce you man and wife."
woraix
Banned

UID 86808
Digest Posts 0
Credits 592
Posts 190
Karma 591
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 0
Registered 22-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 7-8-2012 08:55  Profile P.M. 
What do you want?

The science teacher stood in the front of the class and said,

"Children, if you could have one raw material in the world, what would it be?"

Little Stevie raised his hand and said "I would want gold, because gold is worth a lot of money and I could buy a Corvette."

The teacher nodded, and then she called on little Susie.

Little Susie said, "I would want platinum because platinum is worth more than gold and I could buy a Porsche."

The teacher smiled, and then she called on Little Johnny.

Little Johnny stood up and said, "I would want silicone."

The teacher said, "Silicone? Why silicone, Little Johnny?"

"Because my mom has two bags of the stuff and you should see all the sports cars outside our house!"