Karma 4260
Acceptance 937
Reading Access 70
Registered 14-8-2011
Status Offline
Post at 24-1-2015 03:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tagged girl

Really sad experience. First girl I ever met on tagged. I'm not sure if I'll write a report but I'll describe the experience. After much texting and prep we met and ended up at a short time hotel. She was pretty horny girl apparently since she has a high sex drive and hadn't been laid in several months. She has a regular BF and I was her first in HK.
Since she had been pretty much monogamous she never expected to use a condom. She seemed surprised when I put it on since she was trying to stab herself with my boy as if bare back was expected. The first round of sex was fun and quite heated but just as we finished I looked down into a terrifying pool of blood. This was too much to be her period. She didn't freak but since there was no pain she seem somewhat controlled. I picked her up and carried her to the shower to keep from spilling more. She cleaned up and the bleeding stopped. I'd seen this before with girls with long time between so we went for a second round. Another great time and pretty much no blood.
Well after a rest we went for one more last round before the hotel phone call. This time another scary pool of blood. After we cleaned up she mentioned that she had an IUD. That explained the bare back attempt. She also said this never happened with her Phil BF. I'm a 6" western guy with a proportional instrument. Discussing the size of my boy seemed to be one her favorite text subjects. She mentioned that I am 2 inches longer than her BF but she never said anything about the size (other than oooooshhiiit I'm cummmmming).

The IUD also explained why I felt something back there. The fukked up part I asked how long it had been in there. She said 5 years continuously. We must have knocked that thing loose from where it had grown impacted. 4 hours later I got a text from that said she was still bleeding. She is off to the doctor tomorrow.

Scary

Recent Ratings
kiba   19-2-2015 16:17  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
homer168   27-1-2015 23:24  Acceptance  +4   Ouch. Sounds awkward. Hope she is okay
yazoo   24-1-2015 10:50  Acceptance  +1   I'm so glad I'm male. That kind of shit rarely happens to us.
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 24-1-2015 06:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 dooper's post

Interesting mindset...thinking because she was wearing a IUD it was safe to do bareback. Isn't she worried about STDs?

Fortunately that you were wearing a condom. If you weren't it is possible the IUD could have cut your LB and you wouldn't know whose blood that was on the sheets.
jetsetting2much (Tally-ho!)
Throbbing Titan

UID 86214
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3733
Posts 573
Karma 3676
Acceptance 1133
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-3-2012
Location usually 30,000 ft
Status Offline
Post at 24-1-2015 08:02  Profile P.M. 
Wow, sounds like an episode of House M.D.!  Hope it all works out for your Tagged girl.

moebee
Carnal Conqueror

UID 715
Digest Posts 0
Credits 310
Posts 311
Karma 309
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2015 00:38  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by jetsetting2much at 24-1-2015 08:02
Wow, sounds like an episode of House M.D.!  Hope it all works out for your Tagged girl.

But if her bf finds out it may turn out to be Major Crimes!
dooper
Throbbing Titan

UID 72183
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4307
Posts 513
Karma 4260
Acceptance 937
Reading Access 70
Registered 14-8-2011
Status Offline
Post at 13-2-2015 15:56  Profile P.M. 
I've been texting sexy stuff back and forth with her. She's very clever and smart with a great sense of humor. She is very horny and wants to fuck me again but I told her no way til she sees a doctor. I really want to play with this girl.

She has seen a few doctors and finally yesterday one took her complaint seriously and the result of the exam is not good. This sweet girl is shaking with fear and the crying wont stop.

She is awaiting the biopsy results. So heartbreaking.

Recent Ratings
kiba   19-2-2015 16:19  Acceptance  +1   what kind of results is she waiting?