Reading Access 50
Registered 26-2-2008
Location California
Status Offline
Post at 21-2-2020 07:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Philippines][Angeles City]-GFE Discounts

Angeles City Primer on How to Get Discounts and GFE

Most of the AC Punters either have figured this out or will figure it out quickly.  Whether you enjoy Filipina lovers or just want to have a different experience, I'm a firm believer in doing the Angeles City getaway trip.

Hotels - Some guys love ABC Hotel as they want to get a large upscale room with a jacuzzi.  If it's your thing, go for it.  I personally think the pricing is a little higher and it's not as close to Walking Street.  Both Pacific Breeze and Central Park are same ownership.  CP is way cleaner and more upscale with it's rooftop bar/restaurant/pool area.  If you're a guy who loves staying at Hyatts or Hiltons, then this place will satisfy your requirements.  If you are a Holiday Inn guy, then go for Pacific Breeze. The properties share the same pool of van drivers and the front desk gals are very professional and cute without giving you that evil eye of bringing home two or three different gals a day (or whatever your number is).  Security is very tight and no girl leaves without prior approval of the guest.  Many times, I never even go up or down to lobby to meet gal. A simple phone call relieves me of "walk of shame" or even being too lazy to walk a girl out.

Clubs - To each his own but barfines at almost ALL Walking Street establishments start at 2500pesos up to 3500P for a regular GRO (Guest Relations Officer).  I tend to buy TWO girls drinks if then don't ask for SML or SMG (San Miguel which has a premium).  You just have to ask as I tell them I'll bring two girls down if they have regular ladies drinks. This does not work everywhere, just ask your favorite waitress. Remember to personally hand any tips to a server's/working girl's hands in order for them to keep the $$$.  100P does go a long ways remember, it's less than 2USD.  I do the requisite Q&A and usuall tell them I want a GFE type of experience, slow, kissing, cuddling, napping and I always insist on two shots even if it's for short time.  Many times, I just take one long and extended session and I'm done.  A little cuddling and kissing and I'll let her go.  Yes, barfines are up but let me explain what I do.

Massage Girls - There's a plethora of young little massage girls who usually start hanging out on the side streets and some other common areas (outside of the WS gate), near Bunny's restaurant, Club Soya, etc. They are usually dressed in little tops, jeans and maybe a uniform like covering.  They are passing out little business cards with their names on it.  In almost all cases, if I get a girl to move away from her fellow workers, I usually ask about extras or even simple things like BJ or HJ after massage.  Overall cost is usually around 1000-1500 for an hour of their time. If the do FS, it's going to cost 2k.  The problem is that they are stil on the office clock so you'll have to do all within the hour.  I sometimes get a 90 minute massage for 600 pesos and tip for a topless HJ around 500.  No problems so far. If they go over and beyond, a usual small tip, a chocolate bar or even a small stuffed animal works well.

Street Girls/Club Girls - Many clubs close around 2-3AM and many of the unchosen go to Skytrax or High Society (HiSo).  Not my thing but you can negotiate price ahead of time.

Long Term Strategy -

What's nice about barfining from GoGos, is that there really is no other commitment to spending more.  After you leave the club, you may take them out for a quick bite, many of these girls are happy with McDonalds or Jollibee.   No need to go to expensive restaurants. Some girls like to see the top of Central Park and overlook the city but that's strictly a date preference for the buyer.   

Did you know that girl get roughly HALF the barfine meaning that the stunner you took out of Atlantis is only getting around 1750p? Daytime girls get only 1150 to 1250 from places like Det5, Bar Nana, Camelot, ShipWreck, etc.  After your first session, if there's a connection, you trade WhatsApp, LineID, WeChat, Phone Numbers (local SIM) and you will find that almost all would be happy to see you in the early afternoon prior to working their shift.  What you will find is that you can get a bargirl for just over the 50% price. Many will come over for 2k in the afternoon and spend time with you.  Again, to each his own but follow-up sessions lead to two paths - One - fantastic GFE with no limits or Two - lazy sessions wher as she just comes over to take care of business.  In general, I rarely see a girl more than three times as I don't like the emotional baggage.  It's more fun to keep finding how far a girl will go to keep you. In some cases, they will offer to bring a second girl around who may even be a "freebie".  Remember, being a nice guy offering lots of small gifts goes a long way with these girls.

Massage girls seem to be indentured servants to their company so they will come to your place for even less. You just have to build a trust with them.  I don't even want to start with my buddies who use DateInAsia. They each have stables of girls.  Most of the girls on DIA are not really lookers but girls who are trying to hit the jackpot and find a human ATM.  They are nice and my friends have passed their contact info on to me. Going rates are usually 1500P and that usually goes for a couple of hours.  

In the end, the things I find with the Filipinas is that English is widely spoken and understood. They are suckers for falling in love with a nice guy. They love small gifts. Some have insatiable sex drives and you will hear that occasional blood curling scream of "FUCCCKKKKKKK" or "SHEEETTTTTT".  I think it's worth every peso to visit and enjoy your carnal desires in AC.   Not a place to visit all the time, but it's worth a visit.

juplo

Recent Ratings
nutwing   4-7-2020 22:20  Acceptance  +5   Great info!
jeffzeke   2-3-2020 10:59  Karma  +10   very valuable info - I will give 10 K's for the great info, but I have to move this to Mongering section since it is no ...
sexfiend   2-3-2020 09:10  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
paladin310   2-3-2020 00:42  Karma  +6   Excellent
Neiht   1-3-2020 10:17  Acceptance  +5   Excellent Intel, Thanks!
thmd   26-2-2020 01:32  Karma  +6   Excellent
irishdude012345   25-2-2020 08:41  Karma  +2   
livinginhk   23-2-2020 12:26  Karma  +2   Nice write up
whodis   22-2-2020 12:42  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
SalesGuy555   22-2-2020 05:22  Karma  +2   Interesting Read. Thanks!
Jjaa123   22-2-2020 00:23  Karma  +3   
bohica   22-2-2020 00:19  Karma  +5   Great words of wisdom!!!
hklim   21-2-2020 16:20  Karma  +2   good read.cheers
hotjac   21-2-2020 11:07  Karma  +4   Great info and interesting read! I can't wait to get back to the Philippines.