Karma 0
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-1-2013
Status Offline
Post at 10-1-2019 00:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hangzhou Massage Shop

To be honest Hangzhou is pretty dead nowadays. Most  BBS (barberstyle shops) and SPA's are shut down. It's not what it used to be anyway. Even on Wechat no offers when I searched around.

But I've found a place in the south part of Hangzhou. You can take the metro to Jiangling Road and walk the last part. The shop is located in the Ningjiang area. Near the crossroad of Binsheng Road and Changhe Road. Use this crossroad as your reference. On the south side of Binsheng Road you'll find some local restaurants and shops. When you walk on the south side of Binsheng Road towards the east you'll pass by these restaurants and shops. The last building bloc has a petshop on the corner. Next to it you'll find the shop.

In this small dark lit massage shop you'll probably by ushered to go upstairs. They don't explain much at the counter. Upstairs they will explain the prices. I paid 370 Yuan for an hour. This included a simple massage and a BBBJ. The BBBJ lasted quite a bit and I must say the girl performed well. I didn't feel I missed out on having full sex. Touching is allowed but clearly no Full Service here.

There are currently 4 girls working in the shop. I tried 2 of them. One was certainly better and more service oriented than the other, so your milage may vary. Maybe it's the chemistry or the personality of that girl.

Anyway, have fun if you'll decide to go.

[ Last edited by  patrickvliegt at 10-1-2019 00:18 ]

Recent Ratings
Saralee09876543   1-2-2020 06:59  Acceptance  +3   Good intel
porkchops   10-1-2019 00:25  Acceptance  +10   Thanks for the good intel! I see you've been a member for a while, why not post some reports?
patrickvliegt
Nookie Newbie

UID 100508
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 2
Karma 0
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-1-2013
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2020 22:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Shop is no longer

The massage shop mentioned above has closed it's doors.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   5-2-2020 14:22  Acceptance  +10   that's a shame.