Karma 46
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-7-2019
Status Offline
Post at 10-7-2019 07:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Jakarta Malioboro

So this was about last year about July 15th when I was on a little backpacking trip across SE Asia. I was in Jakarta with a friend who was very sick, so I decided to hit the town and see what Jakarta had to offer. I did some research and the name Club Malioboro kept popping up so I thought hell why not try it out.

10:00PM
Arrive at Malioboro. Club is in kind of a shady area, but there were security guards leading to the entrance of the club. One of the guards spotted me and ushered me towards the club, however.... He then started making gesture at his mouth and begging for money which was extremely uncomfortable. Then I get to the door and the guys in red jackets around the door open it then proceed to do the exact same thing! Really bad vibes..

Anyway I get in and the cover is 200k, okay I was planning on spending about 3m tonight anyway. Get to the bar and order a drink, bartender is a 7/10, but looks kinda depressed. I start looking around and the place is packed with girls but most area 7/10 face and 8/10 body. I was a little perturbed knowing these girls charge 2m a pop when I was at Aquarius Massage yesterday with a 8/10 8/10 yesterday and got it for 600k, but fine maybe there's someone here worth it.

10:30
Showtime! Tons of girls in hot outfits pop up  standing on the bar and start striping! Whoa this was a pleasant surprise! But... All the girls again look horribly depressed. No one can crack a smile. Dude next to me is chain smoking cigarettes which is kinda getting to me so I decided to leave the show and go to the second floor. I walk up the stairs and there's a girl screaming, shouting, and crying! The other girls are trying to comfort her, but she looks like she just came out of a baaaaad session (little roughed up). I decide to just call it a fluke and continue walking around looking for anyone interesting. Now I start to see the first floor is pretty much empty of girls and they're all on the second and third as well. Where are they going? To the rich Arab dudes! There are a few tables with 1-2 Arab guys and about 10 girls who look dead in the eyes like zombie being felt up by these dudes in their 50s-60s. The guys have no courtesy and are just grabbing at shit like they're in a candy store. Now I think I see why the girl was crying.

I decided to try the third floor and find the exact same situation. I finally see one girl that is my type, but again she's at a table with an Arab guy and ten other girls being felt up while she looks like she's about to start crying.

11:30
I decide I've had enough, this place just made me extremely depressed and decided to leave. I walk out of the place and again the hounding begins. Guards and red jackets dudes continue to harass me for money. Off in the distance I notice an Arab guy shaking the mama's hand with two hands saying "thank you! Best night of my life!!"

Repeat: Never again.

Recent Ratings
ImageCreator   10-7-2019 22:35  Karma  +3   Very sad. I say this not as a racist remark, but a cultural criticism. Arabs are amongst the worst people.
blast77   10-7-2019 15:28  Karma  +8   Thanks,
viking0812   10-7-2019 13:06  Acceptance  +1   
Mike747   10-7-2019 12:25  Karma  +5   good that you report this. its a place to avoid if the girls are treated bad.
JackTheBat   10-7-2019 10:51  Karma  +8   Wew lad! Thanks for the observant report.
jezzzz   10-7-2019 10:45  Karma  +4   candid report
batman108   10-7-2019 10:33  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
JCloy   10-7-2019 09:18  Karma  +4   thanks fo the report