Karma 186
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 20
Registered 26-4-2015
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2019 19:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Field notes on Wan Chai Bar scene

As many other foreigners living in Hk I didn’t get notice of the inner dynamics in Wan Chai right after landing. A first look , the typical one on a tourist or a rookie resident, could lead to the wrong impression that the area is just a big colored trap for drunk westerns being tricked to get into one of the strip bars along Lockhart road to burn their money is overpriced drinks and a, probably, bad pantomime of erotic show.

I got my first quality intel around 3 years ago, and since then I’ve been a monthly or weekly visitor , ideally on Sundays, first just due to personal schedules but now definitely because , as is well know in this forum, is the day when the army of south Asian helpers enjoy their only day off, and , if for the visitor is shocking seeing them camping by hundreds in the parks , bridges and any public space available, that’s nothing compared with the joy of sharing with the most adventurous ones a Sunday afternoon of booty dancing, hysterical yelling, shots called things like “the blowjob”, and of course the mandatory visit to the Victoria Hotel, compensating their time and body with money, or not.

In fact the magic of Wan chai is the subtle balance between hookers, part time whores, and next door girls looking for fun.

Honestly, I don’t really fuck a lot when I party there, but just because I prefer to spend my mongering money in other places, and the offer in HK is generous, and just enjoy the show of that ***potentially offensive expression edited out*** shaking around.

Some dudes just park in the bar and watch, but please, don’t  be a old fart and buy some drinks , go to the dance floor and enjoy the open bar of booties. Most of them, pro or no, will be ok if you approach to dance. Be nice and not too animal and probably you will get green light to touch many asses, pinch some nipples, taste some mouths and even finger a couple of starving pussies.

And if the lady is there just for the money.. well, the girls drinks are expensive, but what the hell... if you found the right one the meat buffet worth it.

Also consider there is always the possibility of winning the jackpot . Which, in my experience would be: Filipino girl in early 20, no kids, just moved to HK, busy at work as all of them but not slaved by some sadistic employer. I would add not very annoying with the texting, but dude, that’s not gonna happen. If you ever share you phone, get ready for a endless and meaningless collection of sms every morning. Oh, happens that you have gf, or even wife? They don’t freaking care, and a “good morning darling” will pop every day in your screen whoever is looking it.

Now some facts:

My bars of choice are 3. Start in Players, have a couple of beers in Neptune and then get to New Makati  between 5 and 6.30 to check out the batch , many regulars but always some pleasant surprise. Keep in mind that after 9 pm the civilian go home and the pros take over the place, but still... is a good place to party till late.

One last tip. You might see some African street walkers around. Maybe you drunk, and horney and feeling like having some ***edited out*** to finish the night. Don’t. I’ve heard many horror stories featuring aggressive pimps, burundanga in the drinks, wallets disappeared and so on...

Cheers.

[ Last edited by  porkchops at 7-1-2019 22:55 ]

Recent Ratings
Freelancer   9-1-2019 19:10  Acceptance  +4   Excellent
quartz13579   9-1-2019 17:17  Acceptance  +5   
MothToAFlame   9-1-2019 02:56  Acceptance  +5   Awesome
wetstuff   8-1-2019 21:42  Acceptance  +2   Good intel. Thank you!
Mike747   8-1-2019 18:35  Acceptance  +4   Cheers mate ! thanks
Stonecold   8-1-2019 13:11  Acceptance  +5   Nicely written! Good Info!
batman108   8-1-2019 00:42  Acceptance  +2   awesome and thanks
Freelancer
Master Mongerer

UID 24776
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5056
Posts 797
Karma 4968
Acceptance 1757
Reading Access 80
Registered 11-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2019 20:18  Profile P.M. 
How late do the girls stay out on Sundays? I’m flying in on a Sunday afternoon and should be checked into my hotel by 6pm.

How are the weekdays like?

Do you guys bring the girls back to your place? Or get a short time hotel room? If the former, how do you get back home?

How do the bars treat local guys? I guess I’m not really local anymore as I left Hong Kong decades ago, but generally the reports here on the Wan Chai bar scene are from foreigners and not Chinese guys.
korumba
Musky Member

UID 128782
Digest Posts 0
Credits 189
Posts 10
Karma 186
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 20
Registered 26-4-2015
Status Offline
Post at 8-1-2019 16:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Freelancer's post

most of the maids work on monday so the usually leave before 9pm, however the bars I mentioned still have party going on  for few more hours.

Weekdays are more quiet but some Thursdays I've seen lots of gals in makati or amazonia, although is hard to tell if they are working or not.

The best option is getting a room for a couple of hours in any love hotel, the Victoria has nice rooms and cost about 250-300 hkd

finally about the local/non local issue depends of the bar. Mostly are western clients, but also south asian and local chinese.. but... I've seen how some door guy ask for entrance fee for chinese, while as western I've never pay a dime to get in. I think the reason is purely bussines model.. white boys drink more and the could spend easy 800hkd in one night, but local guys dont drink that much, so the management just does the math. Same for the girls, the dont pay fee and most dont even buy drinks, but they attract guys.

Recent Ratings
Freelancer   9-1-2019 19:10  Acceptance  +4   Excellent
MothToAFlame   9-1-2019 02:56  Acceptance  +5