Acceptance 222
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 11-11-2023 17:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Condom Broke..sigh.

Fuck.

First trip back to HK in a few years, first punt, and the condom broke.  I pulled out after the deed was done and girl was freaking out when she went to remove the dom and noticed that it was basically a cock ring.

She rushes to shower, hoping to remove and clean whatever she can and is freaking out that she might get pregnant.

Of course I am far more worried about STDs, but it's a Saturday and I have to wait till Monday before any clinics and/or doctors can help me.

Silver Lining:

- SP was Thai, hot and young, tight and toned.  I guess she was too tight as the dom broke.   
- Since she was freaking out about getting pregnant, I guess that confirms she wasn't a ladyboy
- I kept telling her she won't get pregnant.  My tubes were just cut last year - thank fucking god. She seemed a bit more calm after hearing this.
- Since she was so worried about getting pregnant, I'm guessing she practices safe sex regularly.  But after today she'll proably go on the pill. LOL

This has not happened to me before, or at least that I am not aware of.  But it's a risk of the hobby. Still it sucks.  ARGH!

I guess it's a sign I should wind up the pussy banging and stick with HJs and BJs.  I'm getting older, getting tougher and tougher to get it up quickly, and this is just a big mood killer for me.

Apart from getting a STD check, anything else I should be concerned with or proactive deal with?  I read some guys take anti-biotics as a precautionary measure.  Should I do that?  

Thanks for hearing me rant.

EDIT: Just read over about PEP and how it is used to help prevent HIV.  Has anyone used this before?  It seems very expensive and takes 28 days.  Any symptoms and how bad were they?  It's like 10k to 12k HKD for 28 days of use.

[ Last edited by  Chasem at 11-11-2023 02:23 ]

Recent Ratings
orangerange   28-11-2023 07:26  Acceptance  +7   Appreciate the sharing
ccyc   27-11-2023 23:36  Acceptance  +1   
Guys_My_Age   27-11-2023 08:24  Acceptance  +4   
hkpunter999   27-11-2023 01:18  Acceptance  +5   
LittleWing   12-11-2023 11:56  Acceptance  +3   Sorry to hear that and hope you're sleeping better now...
booby_lover   11-11-2023 22:24  Acceptance  +6   Had something similiar happen and the chick tried to charge me extra. Was her fault to for applying oil.
waterbottlebear
Lustful Lord

UID 280798
Digest Posts 0
Credits 549
Posts 23
Karma 547
Acceptance 44
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-1-2022
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 11-11-2023 18:55  Profile P.M. 
I'm sorry to read this OP and my thoughts are with you. I understand the shock you both must feel and the need to find some stability during this time. In any case, you will be fine. You will live. And at the very least, you didn't get someone pregnant. Try to find a way to relax your mind from this incident for the next couple days.

I agree that her freak out is likely indicative of her having safe sex practices - great news for you both regarding potential risk to STDs.

For the clinic visit, you may have to wait for 1-2 week before getting tests as it takes time for certain STDs to appear. I can empathize this is a total buzzkill and I was in a similar situation a few months back. Waiting sucks. But it's better to get a clean test rather than having to revisit the clinic and do everything all over again.

I would not recommend taking antibiotics or anything you can get over-the-counter since they're more for symptomatic relief. If you do indeed have an STI, you likely won't have symptoms for weeks or even months after exposure. I would wait until your test results before taking any medication.

Prep may not be helpful for your current circumstance, but please continue to do your own research as well.

prEP is not the right choice for people who may have been exposed to HIV in the last 72 hours.

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/prep/starting-stopping-prep.html

Unfortunately it would seem the best course of action right now would be to limit your exposure through abstinence until you can get a clean readable test done in about 2 weeks time.

Best of luck to you OP. Praying for clean results

Recent Ratings
Chasem   11-11-2023 23:07  Acceptance  +4   Thanks for the kind words bro
Chasem
Lustful Lord

UID 4487
Digest Posts 0
Credits 993
Posts 212
Karma 982
Acceptance 222
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 11-11-2023 23:49  Profile P.M. 
Okay, so I've had a few hours now to calm myself down a bit and I also had a dinner night out with some friends which helped me get my worries off for a while.   So I'm gonna add some further thoughts.

I also did some more Googling and a search history here on condom breakages.  

In hindsight, I probably should have comforted the girl a little bit more and offer to take her for a STD test if she needed one or at least pay her a bit more to get one done for her reassurance.  As well, it would be for mine too!  I tested last year, and I have just punted like twice since (both with condoms that did the job properly of course), so I'm pretty sure I was clean.  

But at the time, she was so, so concerned about getting pregnant and I was just trying to reassure her that she could not get pregnant from me.  She was also trying to hush me as she didn't want to make it a loud enough conversation so others could here and affect her business.

Of course I was completely caught off guard and really didn't know what to do or say since this had never happened before.  All I was thinking was that I need to get checked ASAP..

So I did.  It was already late in the afternoon on a weekend and the private clinic was about to shut, so I hurried down.

I managed to meet with a nurse (no doctor was in on the weekend), and we arranged a time go back on Monday to get tests done and see the doctor.  

She did mention that the risk of contracting HIV was quite low, and this surprised me a bit.  Sure enough, from what other punters here have stated in other threads and through Googling, the risk of a man getting HIV from a woman through vaginal intercourse.. something like 1 in 1000 or as low as 4 in 10000.  

Add that this girl was super concerned post release, and the chances are pretty good that we are both fine HIV wise.

So I don't think I need to take PEP as an insurance.  Not just because it's hell expensive, but also because I have to travel around in the 2 weeks and don't feel like loading up on a drug that can give me nausea to go along with it.  

If I sound like I'm being too optimistic, let me know.  It's not my intention to try and make myself feel better, but to a bit more objective and rational in approaching how I should think about things.

Of course, I will be going to a STD clinic on Monday.  I'm just not sure if I still need to go to a private one, or if a public one will do.   Private clinics can get results more quickly but seem to charge a lot (anywhere from 1600 to 3800 HKD or so depending on the tests and service).  Public of course is free, and I am covered for it.  Not sure how thorough a public testing site would be though.

But for now, no poking for at least 3 months and that's fine.  Thankfully my SO is tired most of the time anyways and isn't in the mood.  

Any other bros care to share their thoughts or experiences would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT:  On doing even more research, it appears that I should indeed wait about 1-2 weeks, if not a bit longer as 'waterbottlebear' suggested.  If I go and get tested as early as Monday, any results would not be accurate enough to determine if I would caught anything from today's pooning session.

[ Last edited by  Chasem at 11-11-2023 08:33 ]

Recent Ratings
twfun   27-11-2023 23:17  Acceptance  +2   good thoughts and things to keep in mind
p13579   18-11-2023 01:25  Acceptance  +1   
p_l
Kinky King

UID 6304
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1675
Posts 144
Karma 1663
Acceptance 248
Reading Access 50
Registered 26-12-2007
Location World citizen
Status Offline
Post at 12-11-2023 01:01  Profile P.M. 
You can do a HIV antibody/p24-antigen test (4th generation test) in 4 weeks.
I am pretty sure it will be negative.

Recent Ratings
Chasem   12-11-2023 01:05  Acceptance  +4   Thanks for the tip and positive note.
Cosmic_Glitch
Musky Member

UID 291366
Digest Posts 0
Credits 141
Posts 29
Karma 136
Acceptance 91
Reading Access 20
Registered 6-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 12-11-2023 04:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 Chasem's post

sorry to hear that man. Pray that everything comes out okay for you, symptoms wont show up for maybe up to two weeks man thats what happened to me recently. so maybe til a week has passed.

Recent Ratings
Chasem   12-11-2023 09:29  Acceptance  +4   Thanks for sharing bro
Offshore2
Carnal Conqueror

UID 293158
Digest Posts 0
Credits 388
Posts 78
Karma 370
Acceptance 351
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 12-11-2023 10:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Chasem's post

Sorry to hear that. It is undoubtedly stressful and you are going to feel a rollercoaster of emotions. Some points to share below that may hopefully help a little.

- HK clinics. Neo is one of the private clinics that offers a full suite of discrete testing and treatment services. Everything from rapid HIV tests to full PreP and PEP prescriptions available same day. They are not cheap compared to other providers but they are competent and private. I suggest finding your day to speak with a doctor and once you understand the statistical risks (rate of transmission, single act of vag intercourse, without/broken condom), will likely feel a little better. (https://neohealth.com.hk/hiv-std ... ting-introduction/)
- PEP or Post Exposure Prophylaxis. The sooner you take it, the more effective it is. Typical recommendation is immediately. Not cheap, likely in the USD$1-2k for a full course. And not all places will have it on hand. Neo does. 2 weeks is too long to wait to take it. Typically range is 2-3 days to start taking it to be effective IIRC. Up to 99%. Ultimate peace of mind and you have to decide for yourself.
- Testing. Ultimately, the safest thing to do is to ask the girl to get tested. For HIV, she can either do a rapid or P24 test and if those come back negative (max 2 days turnaround), you will sleep a lot better. For the others, a place like Neo can run the typical suite of tests (Herpes, Gonorrhea, Syphilis and Chlamydia) and get the results back very quickly too. I know it sounds like a stretch to ask the girl but it is possible. They can be just as freaked out as you are and if you offer nicely to pay for all the tests and maybe an hour or 2 of their time, they will consider it. And going to a place like Neo where things are done quietly and discretely, helps a lot. You still have an opportunity to go back and find her / ask her if you like to consider this.
-  Thank goodness not a Thai ladyboy. The risk of transmission of HIV and others is much higher from single intercourse with a "manmade vagina" or anal vs natural "vagina".
- Not sure where you are from. But consider getting a series of tests 4-12 weeks after exposure date. HIV you will be able to tell with a PCR or P24 test by 2-4 weeks. Herpes may take a lot longer if asymptomatic.

Hang in there. I've come terms that this will happen to all of us eventually if we hobby for long enough. So take care and watch your own mental health for the immediate period. Sharing here does help and you know you are not alone.

Recent Ratings
sito1337   30-11-2023 02:14  Acceptance  +2   
Chasem   12-11-2023 11:02  Acceptance  +4   Great input bro. Thanks for sharing.
Chasem
Lustful Lord

UID 4487
Digest Posts 0
Credits 993
Posts 212
Karma 982
Acceptance 222
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 12-11-2023 21:25  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Offshore2 at 11-11-2023 06:01 PM
Sorry to hear that. It is undoubtedly stressful and you are going to feel a rollercoaster of emotions. Some points to share below that may hopefully help a little.

- HK clinics. Neo is one of the pr ...

Thanks again for all the pointers here Offshore2, as well as to all the others.  

Thankfully I had the Sunday to really think things through and decide the ideal course of action to take for me.  Again, this is just my opinion and what I feel is suitable for me and not general advice for anyone else to follow.  So please do what you think is best and feels right for you should this happen.

I've decided not to take to take the PEP drug. If I was uncertain whether or not I was fucking a man or a women, I would not have a choice here.  I'd do the drugs.  Especially considering it was a Thai.  But I'm 99% certain it was a natural girl.  She was borderline about to cry when she said, "I'm too young to have a baby!" Had she been more relaxed, not caring so much, then I would definitely be on the drug ASAP as there would be ambiguity on the sex.  

This youtuber, who is female and has HIV, makes her strong case showing that it is highly unlikely for a woman to transmit HIV to a man through vaginal intercourse.  She has fucked the same guy over 100 times and the guy is still HIV negative.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zoZERF8SK4

Of course there are still other STDs that could be transmitted, and I'm just going to have to wait it out and get tested 2+ weeks later to find out.  I'll try to keep this thread updated when I get the results back.

[ Last edited by  Chasem at 12-11-2023 05:26 ]
Offshore2
Carnal Conqueror

UID 293158
Digest Posts 0
Credits 388
Posts 78
Karma 370
Acceptance 351
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 12-11-2023 21:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 Chasem's post

Good for you thinking about this logically.

I hesitated earlier to share the known rates of HIV transmission for single instance of vagina sex (for male partner, with known positive female partner) but here they are. It ranges from 1 in 1,000 to 1 in 3,000 risk factor or 0.1% to 0.03% probability. You add to that risk of female partner being positive (typically<1%), so you net total risk 1 in 100,000 to 1 in 300,000.  

With a trans female the risks of transmission are much higher given the nature of the neo-vagina. Or anal risks are much higher too.

Watch out for the other STDs, but thank goodness those are easier to treat.

Take care.

Recent Ratings
p_l   14-11-2023 04:06  Acceptance  +5   
Chasem
Lustful Lord

UID 4487
Digest Posts 0
Credits 993
Posts 212
Karma 982
Acceptance 222
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 26-11-2023 15:11  Profile P.M. 
Alright 2 week update here.  And let me tell you it's been the longest 2 weeks of my life.  The wait to get tested is the most brutal part of this whole thing.  Despite educating myself, as much as possible, I was in a constant self-mind fuck going back and forth.  I lost a shit ton of sleep, could not eat for days, and basically was an anxiety wreck.   Whenever my dick felt even just slightly uncomfortable or itchy, I thought I had caught something.  A rash on the arm formed - oh fuck I caught something.  Just worry after worry.  The worst worry of all was the social ruin I would be put in if I were tested positive as I would have no choice but to come forth and tell my SO.  

So I went to get the all the tests done around the 13 day exposure mark.  This included Chlamydia & Gonorrhea, Hep A, B, C, Herpes 1, 2, Syphilis.  In addition of course, I also got two HIV tests done.  One was for an HIV RNA test, which can be done around 9 - 15 days post exposure and is about 95% to 99% conclusive in picking up HIV early.  The other is the HIV 1 & 2 Antibody (4th Gen) which is usually done around the 3 to 4 week mark.   Yeah, some of these tests are done too early, but then again I haven't had a test in a while.  So I figure I might as well just get them all done now for peace of mind.

The Good:

No HIV.  Both the RNA and Antibody 4th Gen test came back negative.  WHEW!  And almost all the other tests also came back negative except....

The Bad (I think?):

Herpes 1 or HSV1.  This came back positive.  But I'm not terribly sure it's a really bad thing.  Apparently up to 70% people have HSV1 and it would be more surprising if I didn't have it.  No symptoms that I can ever remember, no cold sores, nothing. But I have the virus.  It seems to be so common and 'meh' that some STD clinics don't even bother testing for it unless symptoms arise and need to be treated.  So I guess it's kind of a nothing-burger here to worry about.  But do correct me if I'm wrong.  

Lesson:

1.  I'm bringing my own condoms from now on.  Not trusting anything a WG uses if I don't recognize the brand.

2.  I'm done with Thai girls.  Never fucking another one again.  A big part of the reason I've been freaking out so much since the incident is because I was worried there was a small chance the WG was a ladyboy.  You just never know with the Thais.  Had this incident happened with either a Chinese, Korean, Russian girl, I would have been much less worried.  Because there's a 99.99% chance a non-Thai girl I fuck is a natural girl.  But with a Thai girl, you just never know.  And this is sad for me because some of the hottest girls are Thai. But it's just not worth the risk and the last thing I need is to go through this hell again.  

Right now I'm 98% sure I'm not HIV positive, but I'm going to do another HIV 4th Gen test at week 6 and again just before the 3 month mark ends to be 100% sure.  For the time being I can sleep with a much bigger sigh of relief and worry far less.

Thanks again to all the bros (you know who you are) for all the guidance and tips.

Recent Ratings
sito1337   30-11-2023 02:15  Acceptance  +2   
p_l   28-11-2023 05:02  Acceptance  +5   You see, I told you that you're HIV negative. ;)
ccyc   27-11-2023 23:37  Acceptance  +1   
booby_lover   26-11-2023 16:23  Acceptance  +6   Thanks for the update and glad to hear.
Offshore2
Carnal Conqueror

UID 293158
Digest Posts 0
Credits 388
Posts 78
Karma 370
Acceptance 351
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 26-11-2023 20:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 Chasem's post

Glad to hear that all sounds to be clear.

Re HSV1. May I ask if you are Asian and grew up in Greater Asia? If so, do you recall ever having cold sores or a bump on your lip anytime as a kid? If so, you will have the HSV1 virus and likely continue to carry it for life. No surprise since something like 2/3 or more are positive based on mass serological testing.

If you really want to be sure, you can go for a differentiated HSV1 IgG vs IgM antibody test. Basically it tests for the type of antibody to HSV1 you have. The test you just did (look at the results carefully) is very likely a test for HSV1 antibodies. Which is what the body produces when exposed to the virus. If the tests says "IgG" or "IgM", then you have a little more data. IgM antibodies are typically produced earlier on (weeks) in the initial infection. IgG are produced later and pretty much after exposure for the rest of your life when you have an outbreak or just in general.
- So if your test is positive for HSV1 IgG, one would infer that have been exposed to HSV1 sometime in your life
- If your test is positive for HSV1 IgM, one would infer that you have been _recently_ exposed to HSV1
- There are some studies (inconclusive) that show prior HSV1 infection actually confer some protection from future symptomatic HSV2 infection (so if you are looking for a silver lining here) ... (https://academic.oup.com/jid/article/185/8/1019/814003)

Yeah, not a bad idea to do another HIV P24 test in a couple weeks for peace of mind (and then regularly given the hobby).

All the best.

[ Last edited by  Offshore2 at 26-11-2023 20:58 ]

Recent Ratings
Chasem   27-11-2023 14:13  Acceptance  +4   Great tips here. It was HSV1 IGG, so I guess it was some point in the past.
Evolved
Carnal Conqueror

UID 286733
Digest Posts 0
Credits 247
Posts 77
Karma 235
Acceptance 241
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 27-11-2023 00:00  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Chasem's post

I would not over worry about it — things happen. Random breakage like this is counted in the stats. I think you need to wait a week or so for the tests to be accurate.

Recent Ratings
Chasem   27-11-2023 14:16  Acceptance  +4   HIV RNA test is accurate enough for the most recent encounter. Other tests were done for peace of mind since it had bee ...