Subject: How many women tourist are actually WG?
holycrap
Lustful Lord

UID 8556
Digest Posts 0
Credits 651
Posts 110
Karma 646
Acceptance 106
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-2-2008
Status Offline
Post at 29-7-2018 21:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
How many women tourist are actually WG?

It has come to my attention lately, especially after today’s wechat experience. There are a bunch of women traveling around the world, working temporarily as WG to fund their city to city visits. Can you bros also help me out by confirming this theory? Any city you land, fireup wechat and just message a not bad looking girl who has some English/Korean/Japanese words in their posts. I literally just randomly messaged some ladies today around busy shopping areas, how much? 2 replied out of 5! I mainly messaged foreigners, not Taiwan natives. Any ways, have a go, and share your results here.

[ Last edited by  holycrap at 29-7-2018 21:10 ]
rajuk
Lustful Lord

UID 236594
Digest Posts 0
Credits 642
Posts 237
Karma 603
Acceptance 786
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 30-7-2018 18:48  Profile P.M. 
Or how many English language students are wg's?

Almost all of the wg's I have seen are English language students. I would say 99%.
I was walking outside a hospital, near London Bridge about 2 years ago. A really fat and badly sweating man was walking and behind him was a Japanese women, I would say in her early
20's wearing a rather short skirt. Her stockings were clearly visible and the man was openly abusing her.   
She was smiling when I wondered if she was for 'hire'.
holycrap
Lustful Lord

UID 8556
Digest Posts 0
Credits 651
Posts 110
Karma 646
Acceptance 106
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-2-2008
Status Offline
Post at 31-7-2018 23:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 rajuk's post

Interesting.... 20 year olds..... hmmmm but how to approach without actually using wechat. The other day, was walking along when i noticed a girl looking over at me or at my phone. Seemingly checking if I chatting or looking for directions. She (im guessing who was around 27-28 years old) was wearing  a short jean skirt, had long bleached hair, and definitely a fake LV bag. I stood next to her coming out of MRT station, and swiped through wechat. I also took a pervy look at her long legs. She must have been 168~170cm tall. They were long and shapely, but damn hairy near her calves. We bogeyed around each other; like indecisive flies. Crossed two streets and she was still in my orbit. She must have looked  over at me at least 3-4 times. In the end, i chickened out. Had no balls to asked her how much.

Back to language exchange students. Now that sounds like fun times. However, I am in Taiwan... so kind of a dud for me. Any suggestions Bros?
rajuk
Lustful Lord

UID 236594
Digest Posts 0
Credits 642
Posts 237
Karma 603
Acceptance 786
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 1-8-2018 01:22  Profile P.M. 
Well, when I was in HK a few years ago. I got lost. My fault really. I asked on women who was standing on a foot ladder outside a shop (turned out to be her parents) how do I get back to my hotel. Her directions were good, she said to me if I get lost, i can get back to her. My mind was mis-behaving as I thought I had seen her somewhere else. She told me her English was learnt while in London. Then I had a feeling I had "seen" her as a prostitute in the UK. She did not recognise me...

Recent Ratings
halfclover   1-8-2018 20:28  Acceptance  +8   Wishful thinking?
holycrap
Lustful Lord

UID 8556
Digest Posts 0
Credits 651
Posts 110
Karma 646
Acceptance 106
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-2-2008
Status Offline
Post at 8-8-2018 00:08  Profile P.M.