Karma 1197
Acceptance 490
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-8-2017
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2018 20:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mainland Agents - Safe?

I posted this q in a Chengdu thread but I assume since few folks visit the city, no one is looking. Forgive me this double post!

I’ve found a few agents from a website for Chengdu, and on WC they have a regular rotation of girls, obviously photoshopped but such is life. My q is whether arranging with a WC agent presents a risk of a sting operation.  Do PRC cops pull that? Is there any way to know? Total gamble that you’ll spend the next 20 years crying in a chinese prison? In other words, would you only trust an agent if you’d been introduced or otherwise had a means of verifying?

I’m particularly concerned given I saw one or two advertise a virgin....seems....shady....

Thoughts? Wuss out because why take the risk life is too short to destroy it all?

Thanks!

Recent Ratings
batman108   14-6-2018 00:55  Acceptance  +2   awesome and thanks
batman108
Erotic Emperor

UID 117297
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2918
Posts 421
Karma 2873
Acceptance 907
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2018 00:56  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 WalterTheWhite's post

i would ask your friends for agents that they been going to for a while.  i would stay away advertised virgins.

Recent Ratings
halfclover   14-6-2018 15:10  Acceptance  +8   Excellent advice!
Bodasen (Rugrug)
Lustful Lord

UID 219911
Digest Posts 0
Credits 879
Posts 46
Karma 868
Acceptance 226
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-11-2017
Status Offline
Post at 20-6-2018 07:29  Profile P.M. 
I've said it before so I'll say it again, if your gut/intuition is warning you enough to make a post about this, then you should listen to it and avoid.
If its hotel in/outcall then now worries but...

Do not go alone to SPAs in new cities in PRC unless you have a lot of experience with the place. Research on the Internet is not enough

Pollizie
There was some serious operations in SH towards the end of '18 so the answer is, yes they do and yes people can get in trouble.
But, as BatMan said, anyplace that offers a virgin should be stayed gazillion miles away from.
Get a sim at at any of the small phone shops and just offer extra to avoid linking to your passport - don't use WC for punting if your phone is connected to your passport...ever.

In general:
In my experience, agencies that display images of car-models are extremely likely to be a bunch of scams and should just be avoided. We've collectively been burned way too many times in comparison to the very odd success

I would never trust any ad with the following offered:

1. A Virgin - exTREMely unlikely and if true, probably underage and traficked
2. Offering Bareback...unlikely...and, just don't do it anyway
3. A site with about 100 different women's pics
4.My gut/inned voice is saying, "Nahhh, come on like...no way, risskky....couldnt be that cheap"

Recent Ratings
SimonTheShark   20-6-2018 17:34  Acceptance  +5   Thanks. My spider sense was going off but it did lead my mind to wander. Excellent general advice BTW
halfclover   20-6-2018 14:30  Acceptance  +8   Excellent advice