Acceptance 52
Reading Access 20
Registered 25-4-2018
Location Canada
Status Offline
Post at 27-4-2018 11:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
When a freelancer asks where you got your referral

Newb here. I joined the forums looking for a WG who is good at BJ and decided it would be Veronica CC. There are many recent reports and she speaks English well, so I'll spend half a day getting from Shenzhen to Guangzhou to see her.
I am wondering if the is etiquette on discussing the forum. If she asks how I found her, I am a very honest person but I respect people's privacy and so if you give me boundaries, I will respect them.

The pros seem to have good communication with some WG, having a chat afterwards, taking pictures and giving referrals. That being said, until I feel I am knowledgeable about something, I don't talk about it, pretending to be an expert.

Before you take away the karma points I don't have, know that I did three different searches to find rules on referrals.

Btw, we've arranged the meeting on WeChat and so far hasn't asks me where I go her contact.

Recent Ratings
p0ison   30-4-2018 13:14  Acceptance  +4   CC is a pro and she is aware of her presence in this forum. It's the semi-pros that would care about how you got in tou ...
jeffzeke   29-4-2018 04:56  Acceptance  +10   good question. I usually generalize and just say "internet"
agamemnon33   29-4-2018 02:14  Acceptance  +2   good questions
UncleDad   27-4-2018 20:32  Acceptance  +5   Points for effort before positing question!
batman108   27-4-2018 13:23  Acceptance  +2   I admire your efforts to get awesome bbbj...good luck
SimonTheShark   27-4-2018 12:02  Acceptance  +4   Id be surprised if she cares. Wechat, forums are pry open. BTW, Why spend half a day for bj? Lots nearby. No guarantee ...
obe   27-4-2018 11:48  Acceptance  +5   She probably won't even ask. You could always say a friend of a friend.
Lumbergh
Musky Member

UID 238118
Digest Posts 0
Credits 102
Posts 6
Karma 99
Acceptance 52
Reading Access 20
Registered 25-4-2018
Location Canada
Status Offline
Post at 27-4-2018 13:02  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Id be surprised if she cares. Wechat, forums are pry open.

BTW, Why spend half a day for bj? Lots nearby. No guarantee your rendezvous will be a success.

SimonTheShark, I've read glowing reviews here, some go as far as saying top 10 BJ they had in the world. My second WG experience, I was looking for a BJ expert. She wasn't a BBBJ queen as advertised and though I appreciate the enthousiasm, I was left wanting more for the day. I'm a backpacker so I think of these as unique experiences. For instance, I would travel a whole day from Seoul to the south to go paragliding or take a day from Kathmandu to see a wild rhino. Hope CC is that good.

I looked for some Shenzhen reports, but the general feeling is that Hong Kong is safer, has more skills and more English speakers.

Recent Ratings
Mister   27-4-2018 13:38  Acceptance  +2   BBBJ widely available in SZ spas, less so in HK, but English speakers rare in both places. Skills vary
UncleDad
Forum Moderator

UID 4583
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2003
Posts 1038
Karma 1883
Acceptance 2409
Reading Access 150
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-4-2018 20:35  Profile Blog P.M. 
Reply #2 Lumbergh's post

Just make sure you shower and look hygienic before you go. Backpackers are dirty. LMAO. I'm just playin. I'm sure you're conscientious. Lol.

~UD
Lumbergh
Musky Member

UID 238118
Digest Posts 0
Credits 102
Posts 6
Karma 99
Acceptance 52
Reading Access 20
Registered 25-4-2018
Location Canada
Status Offline
Post at 28-4-2018 12:00  Profile P.M. 
Are you saying that the lumberjack thick beard is not trendy in China? Funny you say that but despite being Asian, I still have pubes and never shaved. I think having bush discouraged some past girlfriends from performing deep throat, so I considered some manscaping for the first time. I went online and read that 25% of men reporting injuring themselves at least once when shaving genitals, so I'm getting a professional to show me how.

SimonTheShark, your point made me look up spas in Shenzhen, and I found that Siam is accepting foreigners. So now I'm taking the train to get blown, plus staying in Shenzhen for some more action the next day. Deus vult.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   29-4-2018 04:55  Acceptance  +10   I've read that most girls prefer manscaping.