Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2021 11:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Massage - does size matter?

Hey people-

So I’m super new to the scene and thought that a massage may be the most safest option- probably one of the popular Mia/Kama/Wish locations.

But when I meant size- I mean body size lol- I’m a bit on the heavier side; wouldn’t say super overweight but does it really matter? I have read some posts where some get a better experience because they keep in shape (this I understand)- but what if you’re on the heavier side?

Curious to know others’ experiences and if they have had this issue- or it’s just my own self esteem

Thanks!

Recent Ratings
Mister   8-7-2021 14:46  Acceptance  +2   zbmthethird is a self-described “big” guy, and that’s never been a problem: see his reports. Smile a lot; it’s infec ...
longtimelurker
Lustful Lord

UID 269015
Digest Posts 0
Credits 718
Posts 108
Karma 705
Acceptance 254
Reading Access 40
Registered 12-10-2020
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2021 12:59  Profile P.M. 
Think nothing of it bro. Go in, be polite, smile, enjoy yourself, and come out smiling even more.

And if it’s a big concern for you, eat slightly less, move slightly more, and you’ll see changes to yourself.
chaudement
Lustful Lord

UID 268834
Digest Posts 0
Credits 530
Posts 113
Karma 507
Acceptance 460
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-9-2020
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2021 18:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 to vinc9

As a minor suggestion . . .

1. You are purchasing a service [without warranty] from a vendor.
2. If you enjoy the service, return.
3. If you do not enjoy the service, for whatever reason, shop elsewhere.
4. The above "rudimentary business rules" are poorly understood in HKG
    whose broadbrush mantra is "grab the $$$ and run!"
5. There are a few notable exceptions in the local WG community. These
    precious few WGs understand and value their long-term customers.
6. Do NOT accept B&S [bait & switch] or bullshit from a WG.
7. Begin with places that receive high marks from seasoned bros. These
    tend to be located on the Kowloon side. There are a FEW on HK island.

Round 2:
8. Pre-Covid, I routinely saw obese EU men [>150kg.] in HKG & BKK establishments.
    The WGs loved them dearly as they tipped well.
9. Wish Spa and Yu Spa [Central] have a long track record of being a poor choice.

A tipping lesson from senior bros with Reading Access 50+ would be an EXCELLENT posting.

Round 3:
10. Be polite, take a deep breath, RELAX and enjoy.

Recent Ratings
vinc9   8-7-2021 23:34  Acceptance  +1   Super helpful and thank you so much for the confidence boost!
aceinthehole   8-7-2021 21:17  Acceptance  +5   Amen
wky912
Carnal Conqueror

UID 258708
Digest Posts 0
Credits 313
Posts 53
Karma 305
Acceptance 154
Reading Access 30
Registered 6-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2021 14:34  Profile P.M. 
Don’t think so much bro. Agreed first point with chaudement said. You are purchasing the service.

But let’s also start to keep fit which must be a positive side for your health.