Acceptance 238
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-6-2015
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 9-10-2017 18:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Guide to Bangkok Go Go Bar

With permission from Petay and fellow admin going to start a thread on Go Go bar scene in Bangkok. We have reports of the punting experience here on the forum, but wanted a thread to help those figure out which bar might be best suited for them to go to. I'm going to start this off with my knowledge of the 3 bar I visited on my first time in Bangkok. To the first timer, it is a very nerve-recking yet exciting experience. Walking down Soi Cowboy you got so many "hotties" standing there tugging at you getting your attention.

-Tilac-
The least memorable of the 3 bars I visited. Suppose to have HH that ends at 9. One large center stage that I believe is shaped into a plus sign. Center part fits 4 girls and then the points fits one each. Girls will alternate between the center and the edge every so often. Six solo dance pole/floor on the side of the bar. Compare to the other bars, Tilac was very bright. Could see across the bar with ease.

-Cowboy 2-
Has an outside patio. Where if you're not interested in watching the girls and getting pester inside, you could have a seat outside and drink. Sitting outside nobody will bother you and you could people watch and even observe the girl standing on the street. Inside is a large dance floor in the center stretching the length of the room to the back. Dance floor can fit about 10 girls each time. Seating are on either side of the dance floor. Tight area with little leg room. Best not to sit up front. If you walk in alone/free willing you won't get pester much until you ask for a girl. If you are dragged in, that girl who hooked you will be your companion for the time being. Each time I walk in myself so I didn't get pester much. Beer and LD are decently priced. However, have heard that BF can be $3000baht+.

-Crazy House-
Must hit bar in the Soi Cowboy area to most. Bar isn't on the Soi Cowboy itself but rather on the side Soi street. You know you've found it if you see girls standing in front wearing robe drinking and eating. Bar has it's famous reputation so no need for the girl to lure/hook you in. 2 floors to this place. First floor figure 8 dance floor. Glass ceiling above the dance floor to see into the second floor. Stayed in the first floor, so don't know what is going on upstairs. Could sit either on the edge of the room or up close next to the stage. IMO, if you want the best seat when you enter you want a seat that is to the left and straight ahead. Reason is that on the dance floor, most girl gather towards one end of the floor. Now why is this bar famous. Well this is, to my knowledge, the only bar where the girls are dancing naked. They're some who are in bikinis, but most if not all Bros are they for the nudity. They also have shows. Interesting to see the first time and that is it.

Best way to get a girl to come over and be your companion. Buy her a ladies drink. Now be prepared the server helping you is going to ask for one as well. Think of it as a tip or whatnot. I always ended up buying one for them as I want them to be happy and serve me well. Now my question for the Thailand experts, is it better to say tip the girl when they're on the dance floor or get them a ladies drink. I did both and seems that LD is the way to go. But either way be prepared to get asked for a tip. For the first timer bro BF anyone, make sure you know the price of ST/LT other side you'll get jib. One girl tried that on me and told her I'll be leaving if she think she can charged that price.