Acceptance 429
Reading Access 50
Registered 30-1-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 3-9-2017 10:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tips for getting photos

I see many after-reports here with real photos of the WGs. Just wondering what methods people use to obtain these photos with their permission. Obviously asking them is a start but do you have better success by adopting a particular approach? I feel a bit awkward to requested a photo after the session has finished and am ready to leave. Other ways I presume can be adopted include:
- offering a tip for a photo - do people really tip for photos?
- asking upfront before entering the room whether the session can include a photo(s) - not really my preferred style as it might put the girl off
- telling the girl that you will write up a positive experience of the session if you can have a photo to accompany the report
- establishing a rapport with the girl and asking for a photo in a repeat session

Would appreciate how others approach this and what success they have had (do most decline?).

Cheers
sentry
Erotic Emperor

UID 83650
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2268
Posts 186
Karma 2241
Acceptance 530
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 3-9-2017 10:49  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 feelus's post

Based on my experience and reading from other forums:

1. Ask when you book via wechat / whatapps or over the phone, sometimes they will say no problem including face shot, some of them just allow body shot, I've had a few instances where the girls would wear a mask. In most cases if they allow you to take photo they will also allow video during the action (I have a nice little collection built up)
2. Ask when you knock on the door (same approach as above but in person)
3. Get their wechat afterwards if they are friendly as they will have private photos there to share

For 1 and 2 it will often involve a fee sometimes $200 to $500. There is a girl call Cherry at Foremost Building in Jordan which allows pictures and video and I have a nice collection from those sessions. Another girl from Kwun Tong (sadly recently retired) allowed really kinky video sessions. Gigi in Hing Loong Building Sheung Wan also does filming and photos but I have not tried her yet.

The best is to ask up front, if they say no then just be friendly and say no worries to them!

Recent Ratings
feelus   3-9-2017 10:59  Acceptance  +3   Thanks for your input.
twfun
Master Mongerer

UID 3172
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5497
Posts 1162
Karma 5437
Acceptance 1200
Reading Access 80
Registered 11-9-2007
Location Taipei, Taiwan
Status Offline
Post at 3-9-2017 22:52  Profile P.M. 
Hmmm..  I find the girls that allow it allow it and those who don't don't...   If they say no, I say how about with no face, sometimes it is successful.  There was one time I grabbed my camera and just took the photo, girl said no no no no, but did nothing other than ask to see it, still say no, but not grab my camera or try to push me or get mad..  maybe a playful no... I don't know..  but i never posted them anywhere as I can tell maybe she really did not want me to do it..  but most are ok with it.. thai girls seem ok even with face, at least in my experience.  In Chiang Mai, no...  one girl let me have a photo, one did not.   the soapy the girl was older, with a younger, she decided it was ok, the younger one didn't seem too pleased.  no face for nudes, but face for dressed. but asked me no facebook posting or youtube. so i agreed, so i won't post them.  If we bros follow their rules and don't ruin it for everyone else, I suspect some girls will let us.

I never paid for photos, never even asked.  But in the future if they say no I may offer money to take a few. It could work.   

I think ask with confidence, but ask nicely. And don't make them worry what you are going to do with them afterwards...
feelus
Kinky King

UID 59788
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1167
Posts 166
Karma 1146
Acceptance 429
Reading Access 50
Registered 30-1-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 4-9-2017 06:36  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by twfun at 3-9-2017 22:52
Hmmm..  I find the girls that allow it allow it and those who don't don't...   If they say no, I say how about with no face, sometimes it is successful.  There was one time I grabbed my camera and jus ...

Thanks for your response. I should clarify that I would like to obtain photos to accompany future after reports - so not solely intended for private purposes. I think private photos are a bit easier as the girl can be persuaded as it is for my eyes only (which I would always respect). Posting on the internet can always backfire if the girl isn't aware, particularly if the girl is a regular or you intend on seeing her again.
sentry
Erotic Emperor

UID 83650
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2268
Posts 186
Karma 2241
Acceptance 530
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 4-9-2017 08:28  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 feelus's post

Hi Feelus, in that case you can tell the girl straight up it is for reports, I have had several experiences where I told the girl I wanted to do pictures and / or video and some of them even asked me for copies afterwards so they can advertise on this site. Let's just say my LB has appeared in a few ads on this site (no face of course)!

Recent Ratings
feelus   4-9-2017 19:23  Acceptance  +3   
twfun   4-9-2017 10:51  Acceptance  +1   yep, what he said, just tell her straight up the reason. But you'll get 50/50 response.
hoo8myryce
Lustful Lord

UID 130838
Digest Posts 0
Credits 946
Posts 109
Karma 934
Acceptance 238
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-6-2015
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 4-9-2017 09:41  Profile P.M. 
I've only been allowed to taken pictures of 2 WGs. No face shot. One of them said that 3 points/area are not allow. The face, uncovered breast and the almighty money shot.  I've been rejected a couple of times. And like others have said no biggie. Just say ok and go on your way. They probably would agree to some sort of picture if you were a repeated customer with the WGs. But mainly if your a one time visitor its a lot harder for them to agree to it.

Recent Ratings
feelus   4-9-2017 19:24  Acceptance  +3   
twfun
Master Mongerer

UID 3172
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5497
Posts 1162
Karma 5437
Acceptance 1200
Reading Access 80
Registered 11-9-2007
Location Taipei, Taiwan
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2017 18:25  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by feelus at 4-9-2017 06:36 AM

Thanks for your response. I should clarify that I would like to obtain photos to accompany future after reports - so not solely intended for private purposes. I think private photos are a bit easie ...

In that case I would just tell them the truth.  But I suspect that many WGs will not want their photos up on forums like this.  50/50 chance..
flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4470
Posts 2449
Karma 4403
Acceptance 1344
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2017 00:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 twfun's post

Tell her you are working for Rolling Stones magazine and you will make her a superstar.
Or tell her you are working for Mad Magazine and you will make her a tramp.

Come on bro, you are adult enough to know what to ask.  Or, just give up this hobby!!
LeoCan (LC)
Erotic Emperor

UID 140682
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2237
Posts 226
Karma 2219
Acceptance 353
Reading Access 60
Registered 14-1-2016
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2017 03:35  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 feelus's post

Easier then you think:
Tell her, you can help her business if you recommend her in the 141 forum, because many-many foreigners (and english-speaking chinese) will read your report. You will surprise how many girls will accept it. By the way some of them want to know which photos you will attach and for whom...
If you read the global news, you will see this business is not flying so much and they want lots of money too!

So you must say only to her:
"I can recommend you in the 141 forum if you want..." : 90% accepted to me.

Recent Ratings
aurufc   6-9-2017 11:41  Acceptance  +3   yep, if session is good I just hold up my phone and say with a cheeky grin "for 141" - 75% hit rate
feelus   6-9-2017 05:54  Acceptance  +3   
twfun
Master Mongerer

UID 3172
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5497
Posts 1162
Karma 5437
Acceptance 1200
Reading Access 80
Registered 11-9-2007
Location Taipei, Taiwan
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2017 23:49  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by LeoCan at 6-9-2017 03:35 AM
Easier then you think:
Tell her, you can help her business if you recommend her in the 141 forum, because many-many foreigners (and english-speaking chinese) will read your report. You will s ...

Provided that is she is a 141 girl...  I won't tell any other WG about this website.  Not sure if it is even allowed, is it?

Recent Ratings
LeoCan   7-9-2017 01:21  Acceptance  +5   I really don't understand what is your mention :)
twfun
Master Mongerer

UID 3172
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5497
Posts 1162
Karma 5437
Acceptance 1200
Reading Access 80
Registered 11-9-2007
Location Taipei, Taiwan
Status Offline
Post at 7-9-2017 10:48  Profile P.M. 
I mean isn't there a general rule of this forum not to tell the WGs that this forum even exists?  Some find it by themselves, but as I recall many years ago it was not advised to announce it..  Maybe I have a wrong memory here...

Recent Ratings
LeoCan   7-9-2017 11:46  Acceptance  +5   I used the "foreigner forum" slogan. Most of girls have few foreigner customers.