Karma 151
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 20
Registered 11-4-2013
Status Offline
Post at 15-5-2017 19:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hitting the bars in WanChai

End of April and a short trip to HK came up. With some creative scheduling, it ended up being from Saturday to Tuesday. As I had business in Wan Chai anyway I booked myself into a hotel there.
I was looking forward to nice food, some nice walks and some decent party. Oh, and to business.

Arriving on Saturday afternoon I got settled in my hotel and spend the afternoon with shopping and food. Around 8 I hit Neptune 3 walked once around the bar and was out in a hurry. Quit empty and the ladies in attendance were not my kind of thing.

On I went to New Makati. It was loud, crowded and all in all fun. Drank some beer, enjoyed some eye candy (most good looking ladies were already with somebody), danced a bit and had all in all a good time. Around 11:30 I decided to leave as it got quite empty when I bumped into a really sweet little spinner near the entrance. We talked (she was from Java, sadly forgot her name), we drank and after 2 ladies drinks she started to grind her sweet little back on my crotch, going with the music. It’s the first time somebody tried to jack me off with her ass through my trousers. I could get used to this   I held her hips to steer this a little bit and moved my hand slowly over her LS, rubbing her through the pants. Up came her hand, grabbing mine. Gentleman as I am I started to smoothly withdraw … which was in no way happening. She held my hand in place over her crotch, a clear sign that I should continue doing what I was at. Color me surprised. Women.  One Song later, she shuddered a bit and tensed up for a second before visibly relaxing.
Awesome experience. We had one more drink and not looking for FS (I’m not available) I kissed her goodbye tipping her 100 HKD. Her offer on exchanging phone numbers I declined (maybe stupid, as I did not see her again and she was for sure one of the sweetest girls I met in HK, but I was looking forward to the maid parade).

Sunday found me walking the day away, despite some rain. Peak, Ferry terminal, afternoon nap and out I went. 1st location: Neptune 3. Packed. Good fun. Had some beer, danced,  enjoyed the ladies, joked around with some fellow foreign visitors and just had a good time.  As nobody really caught my eye, I moved on.
A Short visit to Players didn’t do anything to bring me into the moot so on I went to Makati again.
Makati was again packed and It was good fun. A group of non-pros was dancing and I had hell of a lot fun with them, knowing that they would keep a normal distance and would leave at 10pm.
After they went home I hooked up with a good looking Philli . Tall, sporty body (not thin but well build). Age ... who knows. Could have been everything from 25 to 35(and this impression did not change when I saw her naked the next day). She just looked good. We had some drinks, did joke around, dance, groped and French kissed.
As work was waiting for me on Monday morning we exchanged numbers and home  I went.

Monday evening, we met at Makati again which was dead. We had some drinks and I asked her to go to my hotel room to continue where we left the day before. She didn’t ask for money so I brought the topic up. “Up to you” was the answer (she did know that I would not go for FS, I'm wearing my ring and it came up early). I asked if 1k was to her liking and she just smiled and shrugged. Women.
We went to my hotel room, where I undressed her (great boobs, nice legs), took showers (separately) and started kissing and groping. She stared to give me a massage which I turned into more kissing and cuddling. We spent nearly an hour this way, talking, joking and making out. She didn’t like to be fingered which was ok for me. As our making out got more passionate the started to give me a great hand job which made me shoot my load all over her belly.
We cleaned up, cuddled some more and she asked if I would want to come back with her again. As I was done for the day and know I would be busy on Tuesday I gave her 1.5K (I spent less on drink so I had budget left) and fell asleep, happy as a clam.

Hong Kong, I spend way too much money on but I enjoyed every minute of it. Oh, and the business part was also a success.

[ Last edited by  wulaide at 15-5-2017 19:43 ]

Recent Ratings
p0ison   20-5-2017 15:13  Acceptance  +2   Thanks, but think this belongs in the reports section?
gdgdsays   19-5-2017 11:19  Acceptance  +1   Excellent! Thank you for sharing. If I were you, I can not resiste the fs.
jeffzeke   18-5-2017 13:27  Acceptance  +6   fun time in WanChai, thanks for sharing.
wulaide
Musky Member

UID 104398
Digest Posts 0
Credits 152
Posts 24
Karma 151
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 20
Registered 11-4-2013
Status Offline
Post at 19-5-2017 21:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@gdgdsays
If I say it would be easy I would lie. But even playing on a slippery slope I try to have some principles. Mine are no FS and no BBBJ. But everybody has to find his own truth