Subject: east spa club or East castle spa.
Kortaro
Kinky King

UID 149221
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1079
Posts 268
Karma 1067
Acceptance 248
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 3-3-2017 10:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
east spa club or East castle spa.

Ok I know that both venues are ran by the same company, however I've only been to the east spa club in the past and kinda curious of their other location.

Can any bros offer some info on the differences of the two places?

From the reports I've been able to read it seems that the east castle spa is a latger location and offers a slightly longer time with the girls. Can anyone correct me ?
Kortaro
Kinky King

UID 149221
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1079
Posts 268
Karma 1067
Acceptance 248
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 13-3-2017 15:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Since there has been no answers here I guess majority of people hasn't been to both venues or hasn't had that great of a memory of either place so here is what I have to report about the two places differences and hopefully will help you choose you next destination.

East spa club
- lounge seats about 32 , dark lighting and very typical massage lazy boy chairs, tables are kinda just side swial types and not the best for placing things like food items, ok for a drink or two thou.
- main feature would be the games/shows that start round 8pm, here there is sometimes a lottery which you could win a free session.
- rooms and hall way decore is just like a hotel so not much to say about them, going for av themes here is not the best as the rooms are not originally designed with that in mind, thou the rooms are quite big.

East Castle spa.
- lounge seats about 25 people thou the chairs are spaced out more so you get bit more space this does not include the aircabin area which allows a further 16 people, try to get a lazy boy chair as it is more comfortable and the tables are more spacious so if you want food it is a better choice.
- main feature here would be the av rooms, currently at the time of writing they have 12 themes (east spa club only has 6).

In terms of selection of girls i feel like east castle spa has a better line up on most days, and the clearer lighting at the east castle gives you a better look at the girls before choosing them.

Price the east castle spa is slightly more expensive but you do get a better experiance in my opinion. With their current payment method a standard girl at east castle spa you need to pay 800 to the girl where as in east spa club it's 500. The sessions are priced pretty much the same so the main difference is spent on the girl.

I would say people going to the spa between  5pm~11pm should go to the east castle spa.  Anyother times you may be better off at the east spa club.

Hope this helps your decision making.

Recent Ratings
Mister   13-3-2017 16:50  Acceptance  +5   Helpful, thanks